Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    who cares just unsub and wait for shadowlands

Wow, considering how players have complained and wished for a way to get corruptions there sure are many negative answers in this thread I was sure people would be cheerful. Must be though to be a developer. Finnally you have time to work on something the players want and they still rage.

I'm happy, I love the corruption system and it's the only thing that really keeps me going at the moment but since it's so random even that could not keep my intrest long enough. Now on the other hand, I can farm things so that I can buy interesting corruptions in adition to the random once I get. Looking forward to it! Great stuff.

(I hate timegated content, don't get me wron but this is still an improvement over what has been!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Wow, considering how players have complained and wished for a way to get corruptions there sure are many negative answers in this thread I was sure people would be cheerful. Must be though to be a developer. Finnally you have time to work on something the players want and they still rage.

I'm happy, I love the corruption system and it's the only thing that really keeps me going at the moment but since it's so random even that could not keep my intrest long enough. Now on the other hand, I can farm things so that I can buy interesting corruptions in adition to the random once I get. Looking forward to it! Great stuff.

(I hate timegated content, don't get me wron but this is still an improvement over what has been!)
    Im so sorry Zephire I just lose all my marbles when i see a timegate without reasoning.
    Arrrgh i get so mad when that happens! I just "lose it" like eminem. "Im sorry momma".

Why? (T_T) why does Blizzard disrespects us like this

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Im so sorry Zephire I just lose all my marbles when i see a timegate without reasoning.
    Arrrgh i get so mad when that happens! I just "lose it" like eminem. "Im sorry momma".

Why? (T_T) why does Blizzard disrespects us like this
    Yeah, I get it man! I just think we're very good at telling them what we don't like instead of what we instead do like. I'm just trying to be positive, the world needs more happiness and sometimes you have to look for it in the smalest things
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

I have a dumb question: how do I earn Echoes of Nyalotha?

I don't play any alts, just my main. I have most rank 3 essences, cloak level 15, ilvl 475 gear, its a well progressed main. I don't have any other level 120's and I don't receive any echoes of ny'alotha from playing the game even tho i do plenty of M+, mythic raid bosses, lots of hc visions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Athulua View Post
    I have a dumb question: how do I earn Echoes of Nyalotha?

I don't play any alts, just my main. I have most rank 3 essences, cloak level 15, ilvl 475 gear, its a well progressed main. I don't have any other level 120's and I don't receive any echoes of ny'alotha from playing the game even tho i do plenty of M+, mythic raid bosses, lots of hc visions etc.
    [With regional restarts] Echoes of Ny’alotha are much more abundant than before. The droprate of Echoes of Ny’alotha and the cost to purchase items with Echoes of Ny’alotha has been increased by a factor of 5.
    Developer’s note: When these changes take effect, a Major Assault will award 625 Echoes of Ny’alotha, whereas before this change they awarded 125.
    You will get them by playing the game.

It's cool, it could be cooler if it was implemented a lot earlier but still it is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    So you've completed one single day of the dailies in Nazjatar, essentially ~15-30 minutes of effort in the last 4 months and 1 week, and you're complaining because the essence isn't easy enough to get? It's already been nerfed by 25% since it was originally implemented. You've had ~125 days to unlock the essence, so you've used less than 1% of the available time in 8.3 alone (since you didn't play in the patch that it was implemented) working towards getting it. The only reason you don't have Lucid Dreams unlocked at this point is sheer laziness, there's literally no excuse for it at this point.
    It continues to amaze me how people on this forum view “I don’t want to waste time doing pointless shit on a video game” as “laziness”. Total lack of perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

Does this mean one still needs to do Visions?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Does this mean one still needs to do Visions?
    only for cloak upgrade till rank 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It continues to amaze me how people on this forum view “I don’t want to waste time doing pointless shit on a video game” as “laziness”. Total lack of perspective.
    I don't know man....
    Some might argue something with a desirable reward isn't pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    I don't know man....
    Some might argue something with a desirable reward isn't pointless.
    When it involves aoeing down 15 harmless mobs at a time it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

Pfff cannot catch me with that. Too little, too late. BFA is over for me. Levelling alts / classes that seem to be interesting in Shadowlands instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    You will get them by playing the game.
    That does not answer my question.

Until that point i was getting ZERO echoes of ny'alotha because I don't run any alts. I just play my main toon and was not receiving anything.

Will i start getting them starting tomorrow?

I'm so.. going to collect 7x gushing wounds

Warchief
    The catchup is relating to the cloak, not essences.....r15 cloak will be way faster now resulting in easier 5 mask clears for 470 loot and more echoes.

There really is no downside to these changes unless you somehow forget to buy any essences that you need before it goes live, literally don't understand all the negativity here lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Pfff cannot catch me with that. Too little, too late. BFA is over for me. Levelling alts / classes that seem to be interesting in Shadowlands instead.
    They caught me im back in boys

Good change. The only reason I have much of an issue with it is for people that don’t play alts, or never got a rank 3 of something on an alt that the main doesn’t have since people won’t have Echos.
    The cycle of it kinda sucks, but not like it’s some deal breaker.

Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    This is why I don't place much value in the typical complaints that people around here tend to cry about unless they can back it up with a solid argument. It's always the same people, complaining that "Bliz never listens", but honestly, I think the real problem is that they have nothing worth listening to.

So rank 3 essences won't actually be easier to acquire?