Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
LastLast
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Finally. No more RNG.

    E: I've just read it properly. Nope. They've put it on a random fucking cycle. WHY?! So when you can't get online and it's the one you want, or it's the one you want and can't afford it until it changes and you're waiting? Literally zero reason to do that. Just have them all available permanently. Fml blizzard do some random pointless shit sometimes.
    Wait, did you actually expect that Ion is gonna give us something good with one hand and not fistfuck us with the other at the same time? xDDDD

  2. #242
    lol what a bunch of dindongs they added more echoes but triple the cost to buy them . really a bunch of yoyo's working there

  3. #243
    Warchief shade3891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    lol what a bunch of dindongs they added more echoes but triple the cost to buy them . really a bunch of yoyo's working there
    You also gain more per event.

  4. #244
    At this point i don't understand.

    Blizzard has said the corruptions are available for purchase.
    they've also said you can buy the Horrific Vision entry device from MOTHER.
    They've said these changes are live, right? cause I don't see any of those items on MOTHER.

  5. #245
    Echoes from m+ still dropping at normal amounts.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Man calm down , you can only buy an item with 25k
    Did you....quote the wrong post? Nothin' I wrote was complaining; merely responding to the guy asking what kind of technical limitation might exist that prevents re-corrupting cleansed items.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    No, but people would complain if they got bars of gold depending on if you have an alt with all essences or not
    Its going to be fine, you'll have your corruptions in due time, its not the end of the world dude.

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    So is it just me or does MOTHER not have anything additional to purchase?
    Apparently this isn't until this Friday

  9. #249
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    126
    If you have to have a "targeting" system, it's too RNG.

  10. #250
    Pandaren Monk Playintrafic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Gnomeregan
    Posts
    1,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Awyee View Post
    I agree. If you aren't willing/don't have the time to put in the effort to minmax your character you shouldn't be attempting to clear the hardest difficulty raid. However, if you do 2 5 mask visions and 1 15 that is roughly 2 hours per WEEK spent. Complaining about getting guaranteed power that you can choose because you dont want to spend more than 2 hours a week+raid playing an MMO is showing that you don't have what it takes. Stick to heroic where you can get away with that small of a time investment or choose to play a different genre.
    Yeah I shouldn't even have to do a mythic plus or visions to raid. I was clearing Heroics and Mythic before keys existed just fine with no time commitment. Sorry maybe one day when you move to adulthood and realize your career, home, and kids come before doing fucking daily quests in wow you will understand.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    why would you need to do 4 visions? your cloak is not max? If it is not, well, with this update you can go from 1 to 15 in a week if you really tried. One weekly 15 is 35minutes and if all of your guildies are expected to do that, get a guild group and just blast through it.
    You guild stepping in the progression so late and requiring to farm perfect corruptions and full socket slots? I call this BS unless you are in a top 100 tier of guilds which just formed and now is going to blast next raid tier. Then you are in a wrong guild. There are plenty of guilds with casual approach to mythic raiding and they have 10/12M
    Because I still dont have a single corruption worth a shit? I am a demon hunter with 2 fucking % mastery corruptions equipped because they are better than anything else I have?

  11. #251
    Dreadlord scvd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    You really will complain about anything, huh? People already drop ~30-40ilvl for their strongest corruptions. This is no different except now you'll, at worst, have to drop 10 ilvl and you can choose your BiS corruptions.
    When the game is in the shit state it is, it's very easy to complain.

  12. #252
    all good and nice bla bla bla, so if i resub tomorrow from 8.1 do i still need to grind mandatory essence rank 3 for 1 mounth or i can buy directly somewhere? why the hect so much gating this exp? Just give players a starting 430 gear and essence ffs i just wanna raid/pve/pvp with friend i don't wanna farm.

  13. #253
    I'll be honest, I feel pretty cheated that I wasn't able to collect these echos on my main the past several weeks, while others could, doing the same exact things I was doing. I have guildies who can cash in immediately on the corruption items and I'm stuck grinding out yet another currency for the foreseeable future all because I already had all my essences at rank 3 on my main. Inflating these by 5x doesn't do much when lucky people have tens of thousands stockpiled already.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2020-05-19 at 11:11 PM.

  14. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It continues to amaze me how people on this forum view “I don’t want to waste time doing pointless shit on a video game” as “laziness”. Total lack of perspective.
    Lmao what the fuck? It isn't pointless, it unlocks something that makes you more powerful in a different part of this game. If making your character more powerful is pointless, then either a) you don't need the essence so stop bothering, or b) the entire core gameplay loop of the game is pointless in which case why the fuck do you care?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    When the game is in the shit state it is, it's very easy to complain.
    Hahaha. Yeah, sure, but complain about shit that's actually reasonable instead of inventing things to be mad about. Or, y'know, go outside and quit focusing so much of your attention on something you apparently don't enjoy. One or the other, I guess.

  15. #255
    Dreadlord scvd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Hahaha. Yeah, sure, but complain about shit that's actually reasonable instead of inventing things to be mad about. Or, y'know, go outside and quit focusing so much of your attention on something you apparently don't enjoy. One or the other, I guess.
    Yes, because I can't do multiple things in my life.

    My argument was reasonable, until they announced in the hotfixes the new items can be re-corrupted. Now there is no argument in regards to that, but we can throw random bullshit at each other if you want? or go outside ha ha, funny.

  16. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Its going to be fine, you'll have your corruptions in due time, its not the end of the world dude.
    I was just pointing out the flawed comparison.

    And yes, it will be fine. It is just bad design tho. You make people regret buying the last essence they'll porobably never use.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Lmao what the fuck? It isn't pointless, it unlocks something that makes you more powerful in a different part of this game. If making your character more powerful is pointless, then either a) you don't need the essence so stop bothering, or b) the entire core gameplay loop of the game is pointless in which case why the fuck do you care?
    The actual activity is pointless. You run around Nazjatar or Mechagon, and you're a god. I killed 6 elites at once today in Nazjatar. I was effortlessly soloing the world boss for a few minutes until others came to join. There was a quest to get something like 15 spines, and I aoe pulled, twilight devastation procced, and I had over 30 available to loot.

    The idea that this content gives an upgrade, and that somehow it takes weeks to get it, is really dumb. That the mobs rush to attack you instead of running in fear at the god who has just entered their midst is really dumb.

    Your post seems to imply that we should only care about whether content gives a reward, regardless of how silly it is. I disagree. This content is silly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarnage86 View Post
    all good and nice bla bla bla, so if i resub tomorrow from 8.1 do i still need to grind mandatory essence rank 3 for 1 mounth or i can buy directly somewhere? why the hect so much gating this exp? Just give players a starting 430 gear and essence ffs i just wanna raid/pve/pvp with friend i don't wanna farm.
    You do have to grind essences. They are only easy to get on alts, you have to grind them once for... reasons? And you have to do the legendary questline... an experience where you'll grow to hate seeing that little orange exclamation point appear over an npc's head after you finish a quest; you see that over and over and over and over for like 50 quests.

    And while I don't go as extreme as you and say just give them to me, I do think there should be some way to get them by doing content that is actually current. Nazjatar and Mechagon might as well be part of Legion at this point given their complete lack of relevancy to the endgame, and how completely we outclass them in 470 gear. It's really boring to go back there every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

  18. #258
    I am Murloc! Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    5,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Imagine an 8.3 where these things would have been available right off the bat.
    They alwaya does this crap at the end of the expansion and only to milk the few remaining
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post

    Because I still dont have a single corruption worth a shit? I am a demon hunter with 2 fucking % mastery corruptions equipped because they are better than anything else I have?
    ok so you are a single case, so all of your guild are like that? It's fair on the guild to expect you to be on par with your comrades. Smells like very bloated out story for your narrative reasons.

  20. #260
    Bloodsail Admiral Zephire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Life
    Posts
    1,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.
    New signature quote spotted. Cheers
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •