Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
4
12
13
14
  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It's really boring to go back there every day.
    Hahaha you've done one single day there mate. You'd only have had to do it once every week and a half since 8.3, but you didn't, because you're lazy, and now you want to complain that it actually isn't because you're lazy it's because it's "too easy". Just fucking put up with it for 2 weeks lol it's literally not a big deal..

  2. #262
    I am Murloc! Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    5,875
    24 hours later, still can't even see the corruptions on the vendor because of a bug. Ridiculous.

  3. #263
    Level 8 - 9 cloak rank still requires 4 pages, so this is actually worse then 10-15 now which only requires 2 pages.

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Hahaha you've done one single day there mate. You'd only have had to do it once every week and a half since 8.3, but you didn't, because you're lazy, and now you want to complain that it actually isn't because you're lazy it's because it's "too easy". Just fucking put up with it for 2 weeks lol it's literally not a big deal..
    Again - I don’t think it’s “lazy” to say “this isn’t fun and is a complete waste of time, but I’m doing it because it gives me an upgrade that’s needed to do the fun stuff”.

    Amazing that you see that as “lazy”. It’s a game, why are there chores?
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    Level 8 - 9 cloak rank still requires 4 pages, so this is actually worse then 10-15 now which only requires 2 pages.
    Can't those be obtained from every section of a vision though? Ergo one run?

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    They didn't want this in for the initial release, and it makes perfect sense. Would've prevented people from upgrading their cloak and pushed them towards having more dps. But leave it to you nerds to complain about them doing anything.

    Blizzard cannot do anything right by most folk's standards anymore. They listen to the community, then they're dumb and aren't smart enough to run their game anymore. They don't listen, you cry and complain that they don't care about their own game anymore.

    Some of you people are literally never, ever, ever happy.

    Get some help.
    Exactly this. There are clear reasons why the race to top was not pay to play. Now they give the unwashed masses pay to play and it costs too much
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

  7. #267
    The Patient Melancolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    259
    Loving how half the people iknow are sitting on 20-40K echoes, and i have 1200 because i bought my essences early. I love playing BFA Beta.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    “this isn’t fun and is a complete waste of time, but I’m doing it because it gives me an upgrade that’s needed to do the fun stuff”.
    Did you even read this before you posted it? You either want the upgrade and therefore it, by definition, isn't a "waste of time", or you don't want the upgrade in which case it absolutely is a "waste of time" because you don't want the reward for the effort. This is like training for a cross-country running event when you specifically don't want to get more fit or actually compete in the race. If you find this specific essence too tedious to farm, pick a different one. It's not a complex concept to wrap your head around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Amazing that you see that as “lazy”. It’s a game, why are there chores?
    By your logic literally anything could be a "chore". Why can't I just get immediately Heroic geared on my alts? Heroic is easy, my guild can walk in there and one shot everything in 2 hours, but we shouldn't have to because it's a "chore" so just give me full Heroic gear please. Oh and also while we're at it getting 1600 rating and then winning a game of arena every week is easy too, give me Conflict and Strife for free please. Also I want all the mounts for exalted with the BFA factions because that just takes time as well - honestly just give me every mount for every rep from all the old expansions because they're just easy content and I don't want to have to do them but I want the rewards for free because this is a video game and I shouldn't have to do "chores".

    We've discussed this on three seperate days now - hope you're down to 12 days to go considering how much time you've spent complaining about it.

  9. #269
    Stood in the Fire Starscream101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Mushroom Kingdom of Equestria
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by skumnasty View Post
    When you end up in a better place than you started, you took more steps forward than back... so more like 2 steps forward, 1 step back.

    I do see your point though. All it will end up doing for me is make me cycle which alts I'm playing based on which corruptions are available for the current rotation ha.

    - - - Updated - - -



    1000s? TD3 is 15000. So your alts/other players might be ahead by 1 good corruption... Well if you've been playing your main enough to be upset about not earning echoes for all of that effort than you probably already have at least 1 good corruption which means you're really not behind.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The list was an example to show approximately how much things will cost, not the complete list of all available corruptions.
    Depends on what class and what one is best for them and spec so yeah i can buy 2 to 3 depending on what toon i play that will up my healing or tanking or dps.

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Did you even read this before you posted it? You either want the upgrade and therefore it, by definition, isn't a "waste of time", or you don't want the upgrade in which case it absolutely is a "waste of time" because you don't want the reward for the effort. This is like training for a cross-country running event when you specifically don't want to get more fit or actually compete in the race. If you find this specific essence too tedious to farm, pick a different one. It's not a complex concept to wrap your head around.



    By your logic literally anything could be a "chore". Why can't I just get immediately Heroic geared on my alts? Heroic is easy, my guild can walk in there and one shot everything in 2 hours, but we shouldn't have to because it's a "chore" so just give me full Heroic gear please. Oh and also while we're at it getting 1600 rating and then winning a game of arena every week is easy too, give me Conflict and Strife for free please. Also I want all the mounts for exalted with the BFA factions because that just takes time as well - honestly just give me every mount for every rep from all the old expansions because they're just easy content and I don't want to have to do them but I want the rewards for free because this is a video game and I shouldn't have to do "chores".

    We've discussed this on three seperate days now - hope you're down to 12 days to go considering how much time you've spent complaining about it.
    And we're getting nowhere - you're still stuck on "nothing is a waste of time if it gives an upgrade" and I'm stuck on, "It's a game, I want it to be fun".

    Obviously whether it's fun is subjective, but I cannot for the life of me wrap my head around how anyone could find the Nazjatar content fun right now. It's completely trivial.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

  11. #271
    The Patient Darkynhalvos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    254
    Applaud the idea of targeting specific corruptions.

    Essence changes, drop # and cost increases, was completely pointless and worthless. Changing both drops AND costs by the same amount results in ZERO change to acquisition speed. It will take EXACTLY as long as before to grind the echoes for any essence.
    What was the point of that again?

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    Can't those be obtained from every section of a vision though? Ergo one run?
    The whole point of this change was to catch up alts or new characters. A new character can not do all 4 sections in one run.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    And we're getting nowhere - you're still stuck on "nothing is a waste of time if it gives an upgrade" and I'm stuck on, "It's a game, I want it to be fun".

    Obviously whether it's fun is subjective, but I cannot for the life of me wrap my head around how anyone could find the Nazjatar content fun right now. It's completely trivial.
    No, you're not getting it. Not having the Nazjatar essence does not preclude you from doing any of the content you're deciding is "fun". It's not like BC and you have to do Nazjatar to "attune" for Ny'alotha - you're literally only doing it because you want the "best" essence for that slot. In order to earn the "best" essence for that slot you have to turn up and complete the unlock requirements like everyone else did, except because you're doing it late you get to do it 25% faster than everyone else AND you don't have to get ganked all the time AND you can solo all the elites AND you can fly there etc etc etc... Get over yourself.

    e:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Applaud the idea of targeting specific corruptions.

    Essence changes, drop # and cost increases, was completely pointless and worthless. Changing both drops AND costs by the same amount results in ZERO change to acquisition speed. It will take EXACTLY as long as before to grind the echoes for any essence.
    What was the point of that again?
    Because people who had all the essences before couldn't farm echoes at all. I know of people who purposefully didn't buy their last essence so they could continue collecting, and therefore had ~20k echoes on reset day. If they left the acquisition amounts the same as pre-patch, the corruptions would have to cost 20% of what they currently do, so those people who stockpiled 20k echoes would be able to buy enough corruptions immediately to gear themselves for the rest of the expansion.
    Last edited by Nzx; 2020-05-21 at 02:05 AM.

  14. #274
    They sure figured out that "coding" problem quickly.

    Too bad it doesnt work on stock piled gear. Guess you'll just have to keep grinding! Sorry I mean playing*
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    No, you're not getting it. Not having the Nazjatar essence does not preclude you from doing any of the content you're deciding is "fun". It's not like BC and you have to do Nazjatar to "attune" for Ny'alotha - you're literally only doing it because you want the "best" essence for that slot. In order to earn the "best" essence for that slot you have to turn up and complete the unlock requirements like everyone else did, except because you're doing it late you get to do it 25% faster than everyone else AND you don't have to get ganked all the time AND you can solo all the elites AND you can fly there etc etc etc... Get over yourself.
    It's not just the Nazjatar essence. It's the Mechagon one, the pvp one, etc. If you don't farm them you're just really subpar. My Mechagon tanking essence does between 5 and 10% of my dps on a given fight, and it took weeks to get that. You don't have to get every single one, but you do need them to be a good player.

    I think the thing I see differently from you is, yes you unlocked it earlier, but it was current content and you got to do eternal palace as a reward. To do Nyalotha, I have to do essence grind AND cloak grind, which is just a lot and really too much grinding. To me, when the raid is obsolete, the patch content should be too. To me, saying that you have to grind essences to run Nyalotha is kind of like saying you have to do the MOP legendary cloak quest to play WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

  16. #276
    So a solution to a problem they made in the first place? The cycle continues...

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    To me, saying that you have to grind essences to run Nyalotha is kind of like saying you have to do the MOP legendary cloak quest to play WoD.
    Oh, right, I get it. You're trolling. Have fun then

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    Level 8 - 9 cloak rank still requires 4 pages, so this is actually worse then 10-15 now which only requires 2 pages.
    Both of those only require one run to collect though.

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Oh, right, I get it. You're trolling. Have fun then
    Not trolling. That content is completely obsolete. It drops freaking 385 gear and is tuned for what, 360? I’m 473. It’s not designed for me, and yet for some reason I need to do it.

    That’s just a reality of wow now - with the amount of power inflation, every time a new patch is released the old one is completely obsolete. The difference between Nazjatar and current characters is about the same as the difference between tbc gear and Wrath gear.
    Last edited by Scrod; 2020-05-21 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    I don't really hate bfa, outside of the extreme rng and crap systems and garbage gameplay

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •