Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Termak View Post
    Thats actually not how the math works on that , 4x severes are still 170.05dps/corruption. (bloodmallet has updated numbers but im using yours)
    IS is 75*187.027 = 14k
    Severes are 4*20*170.05=13.6k
    I not arguing against using severes over stars, theres like 2 fights where stars is good (football/doggo), just pointing out flaw in your reasoning.
    I don't even like using stars on DIX, all my procs always end up on the adds

Last time I ran Stars there I got 7 stars on her and I think that was the last time I've run IS, even though I have IS3 on two 475 crit/haste items :/

I do slap on a Twisted Appendage occasionally, but mostly just because I <3 our tendril buddy: s/he really should be our Mastery.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I do slap on a Twisted Appendage occasionally, but mostly just because I <3 our tendril buddy: s/he really should be our Mastery.
    I've actually thought a bunch of times that these should really make it into shadow design. They fit the fantasy and feel very shadow-y, if that makes sense.

I'd love to see these in some shape or form included for Shadow, be it a mastery or maybe as a passive talent.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    I've actually thought a bunch of times that these should really make it into shadow design. They fit the fantasy and feel very shadow-y, if that makes sense.

I'd love to see these in some shape or form included for Shadow, be it a mastery or maybe as a passive talent.
    They were originally part of our kit!

They were a Legion Artifact trait, that was then taken away for BFA, and returned as a corruption for everyone.

https://www.wowdb.com/spells/193371-call-to-the-void

So it was ours, and it should be again
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how quickly we forget I'm a day one vanilla player who has played every expansion and I completely forgot this was a thing in Legion.

Return the tentacle friends to us so! <3
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara