Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

I think they are trying to make money!

First they give exp. boost so new / returning people can level characters, and then reputation boost for catch-up and now corruption vendor to gear them up! I mean slap me if I'm being silly but I can't be the only one seeing this...
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You know your game's shit if you have to put in half a dozen giant catch-up features into your latest patch just to get people to play it again.

Um, so what?

10+ Year Old Account
    And in other news, water is in fact, wet. So what?

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    First they give exp. boost so new / returning people can level characters, and then reputation boost for catch-up and now corruption vendor to gear them up! I mean slap me if I'm being silly but I can't be the only one seeing this...
    Are you that bored ?
    Forum discussions are almost completely worthless to developers. It is a bunch of uninformed idiotic users screaming their untested crappy ass ideas over everyone else. Real data comes from studying what people do in game, how they react to changes, etc.

a company trying to make money? Lies.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no! A Game company trying to make money. In the end, the game is made to house players, and you don't get them without offering something.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    a company is trying to make money?
    This conspiracy is mind blowing. I would've never figured it out myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    You know your game's shit if you have to put in half a dozen giant catch-up features into your latest patch just to get people to play it again.
    So I guess that means a lot of games are shit since a lot of games put in these special events...when did they start? Oh I don't know...maybe when almost everyone on the planet is asked to stay home not to spread a virus, just a coincidence right? All those games are shit and aren't trying to get people to play their game instead of their competitors!

But...we ignore all those other games just to push the narrative

Yep! Bobby Kotick be like this behind closed doors.

I think they are trying to make money!
    Genius, how did you come up with this idea? Never occurred to me that a gaming company wants to make money...
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    And in other news, water is in fact, wet. So what?
    water isn't actually wet though. it makes other things wet

Hey Einstein the game is 15+ yrs old

Not gonna complain, their leveling incentives are actually appealing this time round.

Breaking news!!!!!

Company tries to make money!!!!!

Latest evidence also suggests water may be wet, and fire could be hot!!!!

More news at 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    a company trying to make money? Lies.
    I hear they are being reported to the IRS for money making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine complainin about extra events.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet, here you are playing and throwing your money at Blizzard.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

A lot of people don't want to jump hoops just to get to current content... nothing to do with being "shit". Want that crap go play Classic.

you mean Acti-Blizz isn't a non-profit organisation?

unsubbed
    uninstalled
    strongly worded letter sent