Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Synder has interesting ideas and hes capable of making cool looking stuff.

But take Sucker Punch for example. Bunch of ladies trying to escape a mental health prison that is disguised as a fantasy.

Great idea!

Then in reality we get a chick dressed up as sex doll do a weird dance routine to go into her dream world to fight robots. And a grizzled army veteran doing narration and sounding like hes reading from 90s motivational posters.

I mean wtf.
    Last edited by Volatilis; 2020-05-25 at 10:03 PM.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Snyder is good at the visual aspect of movies. That's about it. I can't imagine the sort of complete shitshow Watchmen would have turned out to be if he hadn't been able to shoot half of it straight from the comic. Well...I guess I can imagine...since BvS exists.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Snyder is good at the visual aspect of movies. That's about it. I can't imagine the sort of complete shitshow Watchmen would have turned out to be if he hadn't been able to shoot half of it straight from the comic. Well...I guess I can imagine...since BvS exists.
    Pretty much. He can do a big production shot that looks pretty damn good. He can't make anything pay off before or after that one shot, though.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Have you ever heard of Banksy?
    Bansky is a 3 year old kid? afaik he is a grown man. I dunno what you smoke but you better stop it :-P

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    Bansky is a 3 year old kid? afaik he is a grown man. I dunno what you smoke but you better stop it :-P
    A 3 years old painting is one that was painted 3 years ago. A 3-year old’s painting is one painted by a toddler.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Had Clark said "Save my Mom!". ...that would have accomplished the same thing in a better way. It would have nothing to do with a name. It would be a chance for Bruce to see Clark as a man whose dying wish is a desperate plea to save someone else.
    Wouldn't mean a thing to Batman, because for all he knows Supe's speaking about his alien mother that might just be another target for him to eliminate. Saying a human name (yes I think it would have worked even for another name than Martha) and he would have still hesitated for a second, enough for Lois to get between them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post

But take Sucker Punch for example. Bunch of ladies trying to escape a mental health prison that is disguised as a fantasy.

Great idea!

Then in reality we get a chick dressed up as sex doll do a weird dance routine to go into her dream world to fight robots. And a grizzled army veteran doing narration and sounding like hes reading from 90s motivational posters.

I mean wtf.
    I mean that wasn't the idea behind sucker punch but whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Wouldn't mean a thing to Batman, because for all he knows Supe's speaking about his alien mother that might just be another target for him to eliminate. Saying a human name (yes I think it would have worked even for another name than Martha) and he would have still hesitated for a second, enough for Lois to get between them.
    Bruce doesn't care that its a "human name". His actual response is "Why did you say that name?".

Snyder thinks the only thing stopping Batman from Killing Superman is that they both have moms named Martha.