Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    lol

That's like comparing kraft mac & cheese to a generic brand. Sure, it's better, but it's still friggin mac & cheese. Zack Snyder is a hack...FFS, "Martha" changes Batman's mind? /doublefacepalm

I am all for DC to step up and being a competitive force to Marvel. Polishing a turd is not the path to greatness. DC needs to stop fooling themselves that they are making intellectual, dark, gritty greatness and start putting together good material. Step one is to stop trying to squeeze a well-seasoned steak out of a pile of mac & cheese. Step two is to hire some good writers and put Zack Snyder out to pasture.
    yes, batman's kryptonie has always been his parents, always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    What I don't get is why people think they will be getting a drastically different or better movie with the Snyder Cut. Joss Whedon didn't write the movie. He didn't even direct most of it. He was brought on to do some last minute reshoots and when Snyder dropped out...he oversaw the final edits. He never had full control of the movie.

The Snyder cut is just gonna be a longer, broodier, and edgier cut than the original. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Snyder will finally get the "Batman gets raped in prison" and/or the "Superman yanks a guys arm out of the socket" scenes he always wanted to see.

joss whdeadon reshot 60% of the movie, thats why its called Josstice league
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post

joss whdeadon reshot 60% of the movie, thats why its called Josstice league
    Nobody calls it that.

And everyone seems to have different estimates about how much Joss Whedon Re-shot. Anywhere from 10-90%. And no one seems to know how many of those are actual new scenes or just re-shoots of existing scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    That's not how art works.

Do you think there is no difference between a 5 year olds scribble and van gogh?

Is this the movie where they used CGI for Superman's mustache?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.

This is a great summary of the whole drama behind Justice League, what transpired after and the Snyder Cut discussion, and what still needs to be done for it to be completed.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...-thing-1295102

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is this the movie where they used CGI for Superman's mustache?
    This is indeed the one. That was one of the scenes that was reshot, along with the resurrection of Superman. So will see a bit different opening and a completely different scene for supermans return. The fight with him vs the others in the city was shot by Whedon.

I personally respect Zack Snyder alot as a director. He is an amazing visual storyteller and has his unique style and that for me is a positive, not a negative. His older films are still among my favourite movies. I agree, that the stories of BvS and JL haven't been my favourites, and Zach was co-writing those. Still, it's just idiotic as a couch potato to be shouting in the internet that he is a bad director. Everyone has a subjective taste and you may not like his style, but that does not make him a bad director.

Guys ik a musical artist on youtube and I really need you guys to help me pleaseee subsribe me and like my video and please watch I really beg you guys pleaseeee my name on youtube is Ze Xian Lau

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Advertising isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-05-21 at 08:11 PM.

Nobody calls it that.

And everyone seems to have different estimates about how much Joss Whedon Re-shot. Anywhere from 10-90%. And no one seems to know how many of those are actual new scenes or just re-shoots of existing scenes.
    You can actually tell which scenes are a reshoot because the actors look different. The music was changed also. It's a crime what they did to this Film.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    "Hey guys, I haven't watched the movie, BUT hear this, I don't have an opinion and only listen to what others have to say, the movie is bad!!"

Will Superman have a mustache in this one?
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Nobody calls it that.

everybody calls its josstice league. Almost half the scenes with batman and superman are reshoots, affleck with his red bloated face and cavil with his weird lip.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    everybody calls its josstice league. Almost half the scenes with batman and superman are reshoots, affleck with his red bloated face and cavil with his weird lip.
    You are the first person I have ever seen call it "Josstice League". This thread is 6 pages long and you are the only one to refer to the movie by that name.

Does anyone care in 2020? let alone 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    Does anyone care in 2020? let alone 2021?
    Based on the fact that it is happening, I’d say that the answer is a resounding yes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Not like it matters. You can't polish a turd. All other Zack Snyder DC movies were a dumpster fire. The "uncut" Justice League won't make a difference. It will still be another shitty Snyder movie.
    Yea but now we get extra added shit on top of it :P

While it would be interesting to see how a different vision plays out, at the end of the day the idea of having another grim-dark verse version of snyder does absolutely nothing for me. I'm not sure why people think he would produce something better, maybe he will use less red filter, but that will come at the cost of 100 times more jesus comparisons.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Yea but now we get extra added shit on top of it :P
    yeah...like an extra hour and a half worth.

Say what you want about the "Whedon Cut"...at least it was only 2 hours long.

Why was everyone so eager for this? Do they think it’s going to turn a trash movie into an award winning masterpiece?
    Personal opinion obviously, but the only DC movie recently made that was good was the first Wonder Woman (havent seen Joker yet). Everything else has been junk.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2020-05-23 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Why was everyone so eager for this? Do they think it’s going to turn a trash movie into an award winning masterpiece?
    Personal opinion obviously, but the only DC movie recently made was the first Wonder Woman (hasn’t seen Joker yet). Everything else has been junk.
    I don't get the praise Aquaman gets either. The god awful CGI threw me right out of any enjoyment of the movie.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I don't get the praise Aquaman gets either. The god awful CGI threw me right out of any enjoyment of the movie.
    I agree that I don’t understand it. I think the trend lately, after watching some YouTube critics, is that people are wanting fun, light hearted comic book movies more recently. I’m only stating that for the high praise of Thor: Ragnarok (which I thought was awful), Aquaman with its emphasis on comedy portions, and Gaurdians of the Galaxy.
    I loved GotG, but they were set up to be that comical dynamic. The story was made that way. Aquaman, afaik, has always been more of a serious character. Same with Thor, who already has cinematic universe setup as the serious, stoic, yet awkward comic relief from a one liner here and there (while being awkwardly serious (“he’s adopted” line for instance)); but then suddenly in Ragnarok he’s a wise cracking, 4th wall breaking character. I wasn’t a huge fan.
    I’m not saying I don’t like comedy super hero style setups. As stated, GotG is phenomenal, and I love Deadpool, but it makes sense in those scenarios.
    Anyways, I’m getting off point. TLDR: I agree with you on Aquaman.
    I’m not sure why the Snyder cut is so wanted. Are people wanting more upskirt shots of Wonder Woman, or more awkward and unfunny Flash dialogue (the startled look with Superman watching him was admittedly funny), or the now infamous Superman cgi? Some parts with Aquaman were okay, but pretty underutilized as a character.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2020-05-23 at 10:42 AM.

Joker was also good, but calling it a DC movie is highly misleading. It's a bona fide drama with a very, very thin coat of DC paint. It was essentially bleeding heart film makers smuggling an original movie by the studio execs by hiding it behind the thin veil of a comic book movie.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?