Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Apparently they want players to have the choice of playing with AI's since they keep putting more of that technology in the game, so I dont see your point.
    Well they are giving in to the kind of player that dont really want to play a MMORPG. wow is slowly but steady being turned into a singel player game where you collect various stuff.

I have never understood why people decide to play a game in a genre they dont like alot, then demand it to change in so many ways that its getting hard to put it into the category it first belong to. In WOWs case its MMORPG.

People also like to say "oh well but they have it in this MMO, so it should in wow to". Well newsflash, most MMORPGs out there are shite in success compared to wow. Features in other games that arent in wow shouldnt automatically come into the game. Many of those MMORPGs are bad for a reason.

The formula Blizzard has used and are for some weird reason steering away from now, did work. Slowly but steadily the people crying for singel player features put into wow, with Blizzards aid, are putting the light out of a great genre in the gaming universe.

Alot of popular games are "lul log on, lul kill/loot stuff for 1 hour, GG gone lul". wow dont have to be that. The MMORPG genre is one of those genres where if you put into effort and actually dwelve into it, you get SO much in return. Unlike most game genres out there.

Quote Originally Posted by felplague View Post
    hank you gotta stop wasting your days away making mmochamp account to spam people with, you gotta get back to selling propane and propane accessories.
    looool xdxd

Quote Originally Posted by KingofTheHill View Post
    Yes, do exactly that, you shiteating cum guzzler who gives a fuck
    Oh no im so dead, im dead, this is my dad speaking, you killed them, you killed my child, you monster, im gunna die, oh no im dead, you killed me too, you are too strong and big boi, you are so cool you called people mean words on tons of accounts on a forum, uuugh im deeeead.

Please don't derail the tread if you don't have anything to add

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Oh no im so dead, im dead, this is my dad speaking, you killed them, you killed my child, you monster, im gunna die, oh no im dead, you killed me too, you are too strong and big boi, you are so cool you called people mean words on tons of accounts on a forum, uuugh im deeeead.
    The point is, your fucking ass is restricted to 1 account i can stomp on forever, while I'm invincible

you got so butthurt after I shafted you with the AI yeahboiii

Classic anger post my ass

More like you incompetent can't come up with anything after your little AI argument got absolutely destroyed XDXDXD

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, do exactly that, you shiteating cum guzzler who gives a fuck
    Except my post literally has a modern, present day example supporting my answer. That’s in direct opposition to the person who obviously lacks the brain power to comprehend what my post detailed and went off on a name calling tangent. It’s doubly hilarious that someone posts about proving grounds AI in support of his/her argument, which then gets countered, to then he blasts his own support of the argument to shift a goal post.
    So no, nothing about what I said was destroyed. Quite frankly, you are also proving to be on his/her same level of intelligence as you obviously can’t comprehend things being written out to you and others.

The point is, your fucking ass is restricted to 1 account i can stomp on forever, while I'm invincible

you got so butthurt after I shafted you with the AI yeahboiii
    I mean its not, i work youtube, of course i got VPN, but unlike you i dont ya know... need it.
    also lol you shafted me with the AI? ya, no you didnt m8.
    you got the entire crew here laughing at you, go back to Asmongolds chat, where im sure your banned too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Except my post literally has a modern, present day example supporting my answer. That’s in direct opposition to the person who obviously lacks the brain power to comprehend what my post detailed and went off on a name calling tangent. It’s doubly hilarious that someone posts about proving grounds AI in support of his/her argument, which then gets countered, to then he blasts his own support of the argument to shift a goal post.
    So no, nothing about what I said was destroyed. Quite frankly, you are also proving to be on his/her same level of intelligence as you obviously can’t comprehend things being written out to you and others.
    I mean its not, i work youtube, of course i got VPN, but unlike you i dont ya know... need it.
    also lol you shafted me with the AI? ya, no you didnt m8.
    you got the entire crew here laughing at you, go back to Asmongolds chat, where im sure your banned too.
    Both of you idiots are just so hilarious to look at XDXD

how you try to cling to your little brain-dead non-arguemnts

But oh well, you clearly lack the capacity to see you have lost so who cares

I enjoy stomping on you little shits anyway - you are like mobs in a adds which exist solely to be killed

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    because sometimes you just want to play and have fun without rolling the dice on if the other 4 people in your group are fucking morons.
    Then you shouldnt take part in a MMORPG game where playing with others are a huge part of said genre.

Dude i work on youtube, i have had much worse in much higher amounts.
    And yes i do, but what do you accomplish by just being an asshole and spamming?
    also you seem pretty incompetent if you have to make a new account for literally every post, even if its not banned yet, and even then double post.
    At this point just ignore him/her. Make your points and never look at his/her replies. The beauty is you get your point across while it does nothing but make them angry that they can’t get a rise out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne AndOnly View Post
    Both of you idiots are just so hilarious to look at XDXD

how you try to cling to your little brain-dead non-arguemnts

But oh well, you clearly lack the capacity to see you have lost so who cares

I enjoy stomping on you little shits anyway - you are like mobs in a adds which exist solely to be killed
    Careful we got a badass over here, sound like a 12 year old. what you just said feels almost exactly like this, its fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    At this point just ignore him/her. Make your points and never look at his/her replies. The beauty is you get your point across while it does nothing but make them angry that they can’t get a rise out of you.
    Hes ghot like 100 accounts at this point, got banned and now just uses their VPN and constant new accounts to keep posting, im waiting for something im working on to render so i got nothing else i can do.

Careful we got a badass over here, sound like a 12 year old. what you just said feels almost exactly like this, its fucking hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Hes ghot like 100 accounts at this point, got banned and now just uses their VPN and constant new accounts to keep posting, im waiting for something im working on to render so i got nothing else i can do.
    Suit yourself. It’s your time and you’re free to spend it how you like. Personally, I just enjoy sitting here making people mad by not giving them my time.

LOL yeah you better admit defeat then, that would be about as much as you asswipes can do at this point

AI in islands is balanced just right, can be balanced in instances too.

you shit for brain cunts can't even comprehend how that is done though, so you invent stupid worst case scenarios for yourselves XDXD

you fucking troglodytes better stay in your mom's basement, the real world would kill you in a heartbeat

Blizz isn't just gonna let you solo stuff officially and let you do so for free...doesn't work like that...the whole point of island AI is to develop it well enough to eventually sell it to those who don't want to wait in queues to do non challenging end game and leveling content faster.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Blizz isn't just gonna let you solo stuff officially and let you do so for free...doesn't work like that...the whole point of island AI is to develop it well enough to eventually sell it to those who don't want to wait in queues to do non challenging end game and leveling content faster.
    got a source on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiza View Post
    Its quite nice to learn dungeons as a tank or a heal, with most dps being entitled little shits and so on.
    I honestly cant stand tanking anymore, everyone wants to go go go, I was trying to learn the routes for M+Awakened but most people either drop group when I mention it or try to do all the pulling for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    People mostly skipped those group-quests though, even in the much-lauded Classic days, those quests were deemed more trouble than they're worth, even in later expansions group quests were mostly ignored, except for those arena-things in BC, Wrath and Cataclysm (Fight a few minibosses in a row, those gave weapons and thus saw semi-regular groups)

You haven't seen the shift to solo-content? You overlooked all the ways to gear up beyond heroics and raids (Soloable invasions and world quests give better loot than LfR), just missed the "You can group, but also do it solo"-part of visions and the upcoming Torghast? That's not the work of a vocal minority, that's Blizzard putting resources into solo content because... well, they'll never tell us straight, but there's money behind it.

Look at the MMORPG-genre in general, it's a fraction of the size it used to be in the Wrath-days, a few games fighting over what would be called "leftovers" back then, and now games are catering more and more to solo-players, FF14 has NPC-parties to run dungeons with, and Blizz are testing the waters for the same with that dungeon at the end of the newbie-area, it's only a matter of time until we have dungeon runs with NPCs too.
    The shift that I mentioned is from the player base. The invasions were just another form of daily quest with a special extra tassel. World quests giving more than lfr uldir is not indicative of solo content consitering they made world quest rewards scale off of your item level. It's called power creep and I'm not sure that's due to the solo crowd but the casual base wanting to casually, but still get rewarded, play with their friends.

I'm not sure it's fair to equate the decline of mmos to soloable content. MMOs are such a insane time commitment and consitering WoWs age; it's not that surprising it's no where near its peak. On the Npc dungeons thing, I'll admit I have not experienced nor looked at the starter zone on alpha. I have, however, played the ff14 dungeons with npcs. I'm not sure if yoshi-p is gunna stick with those. They're great obviously for a first time look. Yet you find out real quick that it's just more efficient doing the dungeon with players. Players generally do better damage even at the gear level of the dungeon and can actually use aoe skills.

Now obviously I have to state that I still have zero data to back any of my points and could be completely out of touch and people could want them. But I'm struggling to actually see the demand outside of a tiny population.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

If you want to explore single player dungeons go try Skyrim or The Witcher.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

except they havent put them in actual content yet, they have literally only made therm enemies, and only for stuff like islands, so no, blizz does not diagree with me, they disagree with you.

But hey if you say blizz agrees with you, please show me where you can play allied with AI NPCS that otherwise would be players, please, go right ahead!

I know of enemies, you know, the AI BG enemies, and the AI Island enemies, but those are enemies, not allies like you say they are, or are you saying its a slippery slope?
    "They are adding Ai enemies, that means they agree with me and are going to add AI allies!"
    No, not true at all.
    Got a source for that?

Did you even bother to see if they had something like that? Or are you going to continue pretending it doesnt exist because you dont want to be wrong?

It took me all of 5 seconds to google it.