Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Bloodmallet shows Infinite Stars so you should buy those, another good option is Twisted Appendage (tentacles) according to bloodmallet or Void Ritual.

Those are the 3 best ones.
    bloodmallet does purely singletarget fights when doing their sims, there is only 1 pure single target fight in the raid (shad'har), on every other fight Stars will be procing on adds, which is a dps loss because its not stacking on the boss, so IS not as good for nyalotha as it sounds, apandage and wound are much better choices

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    bloodmallet does purely singletarget fights when doing their sims, there is only 1 pure single target fight in the raid (shad'har), on every other fight Stars will be procing on adds, which is a dps loss because its not stacking on the boss, so IS not as good for nyalotha as it sounds, apandage and wound are much better choices
    I forgot that.

So Tentacle, Whispered Truths (rank1) and Deadly Momentum are the ones you want to stack.

https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#h...ew=corruptions

I forgot that.

So Tentacle, Whispered Truths (rank1) and Deadly Momentum are the ones you want to stack.

no, not rly, from what ive been told by the hunters in my guilds, you want a mix of sever III, expedient III, 1 masterfull III and the bow

I forgot that.

Ugh, just stop. You're misinterpreting things massively and spreading misinformation as a result.

The S-tier corruptions for BM are Expedient, Severe, Masterful, and Ineffable Truth (rank 1). This is because BM scales very well with secondary stats due to our azerite traits. You need to be looking at DPS per corruption point.

The problem with things like Tentacles and especially Infinite Stars is that they are extremely RNG-reliant and situational. Infinite Stars is basically exclusively useful for lucking out and padding parses on pure single-target fights. As for the stat proc ones: they are decent but far less reliable than the stat source ones.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Ugh, just stop. You're misinterpreting things massively and spreading misinformation as a result.

The S-tier corruptions for BM are Expedient, Severe, Masterful, and Ineffable Truth (rank 1). This is because BM scales very well with secondary stats due to our azerite traits. You need to be looking at DPS per corruption point.

The problem with things like Tentacles and especially Infinite Stars is that they are extremely RNG-reliant and situational. Infinite Stars is basically exclusively useful for lucking out and padding parses on pure single-target fights. As for the stat proc ones: they are decent but far less reliable than the stat source ones.
    OK, with Severe III for sale today, I now have 4x Severe III which puts me at 51% crit unbuffed. At this point I assume that stacking Expedient III (haste) will be more beneficial, but that's just an educated guess based on diminishing returns. Has anyone done the modeling to see at what level of crit (50%, 55%, 60%?) is it best to stack a different stat? FYI, I'm asking because when I sim myself in Raidbots, Crit is still by far my most valuable stat. So does anyone know where the ceiling/breakpoint is based on experience or their own sims?
    Last edited by Tanis; 2020-06-02 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
    OK, with Severe III for sale today, I now have 4x Severe III which puts me at 51% crit unbuffed.
    Wait...the stat amplification ones STACK???

Wow.

Crit/Haste %

If you're feeling cheeky rank 1 Ineffable Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
    OK, with Severe III for sale today, I now have 4x Severe III which puts me at 51% crit unbuffed. At this point I assume that stacking Expedient III (haste) will be more beneficial, but that's just an educated guess based on diminishing returns. Has anyone done the modeling to see at what level of crit (50%, 55%, 60%?) is it best to stack a different stat? FYI, I'm asking because when I sim myself in Raidbots, Crit is still by far my most valuable stat. So does anyone know where the ceiling/breakpoint is based on experience or their own sims?
    I don't bother with stat weight sims. Gear comparison sims will tell you exactly what DPS improvement you're looking at given certain gear changes. Do a gear comparison with some Severe pieces and then duplicate the set so you can test the same gear with corruption, etc. Don't focus on "stat breakpoints" since the value of secondary stats depends a lot on the value of your other secondary stats. Your best corruption will depend on the gear and therefore the secondaries you already have.

For the record, I have a set of gear that's pretty close to what's considered to be "Raid BIS". I've done many comparisons and 3 Severe, 3 Expedient, 1 Masterful with crit gems and enchants routinely comes up as the best option. It does seem to be at the very least a solid and competitive option, but again being the "best" option depends on your gear set.

10+ Year Old Account
    So for MM, would be the same as BM? But going with the gun weapon instead of bow? or should the corruption from the gun be replaced by other corr?

I have both, from heroic, and if i keep the original corruption from the weapons, the bow is a dps loss. Speaking as MM

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    So for MM, would be the same as BM? But going with the gun weapon instead of bow? or should the corruption from the gun be replaced by other corr?

I have both, from heroic, and if i keep the original corruption from the weapons, the bow is a dps loss. Speaking as MM

Corruption bow is by far the best corruption per point item for MM.

You should aim for 3x expedient, 3x masterful and corrupted blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you!