Which spec is better at pvp in shadowlands?

I think frost will be this time? What do you guys think?

Who knows. It may be Frost, due to Combustion still being dispellable and Arcane got all of it's movement removed, then again Arcane has Temporal Shield while the other 2 do not. We just don't know yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Who knows. It may be Frost, due to Combustion still being dispellable and Arcane got all of it's movement removed, then again Arcane has Temporal Shield while the other 2 do not. We just don't know yet.
    They took TS away from the other specs? Since when?
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    They took TS away from the other specs? Since when?
    Or wait am I smoking again and that was one of the false datamines. I'm quite sure this is the case, but can't quickly find the source(and don't have alpha access). It is off the talent calculators though for shadowlands if that is anything to go by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Or wait am I smoking again and that was one of the false datamines. I'm quite sure this is the case, but can't quickly find the source(and don't have alpha access). It is off the talent calculators though for shadowlands if that is anything to go by.
    Altered time might be swapping back in if thats true, assuming altered time acts in the same post-nerf manner as it did, pretty much only good as a defensive delay.