Tank balance in Alpha

I can’t seem to find much on YouTube or twitch about tank balance, so I figured I’d try it here. I do hope we aren’t going to be stuck with the same tank setup 2-3 expansions in a row.

Disclaimer:
    - Yes, I know this is alpha
    - Yes, I know the final numbers aren’t there yet.

We're missing entire systems. Any current balance is completely meaningless.

We are still missing the ability to test out all covenant abilities and we still do not have these soul Binds or the conduits We also do not have access to legendary‘s

However can honestly say monk is the best Tank

It's gonna be the same as every alpha / beta. Everyone will be excited how cool paladin and dh is poised to be, only for them to be the 2 worst tanks for any meaningful content for the majority of expansion again. Monks / dks are gonna float to the top again as they inevitably did since they were introduced to the game. Warriors / druids is big unknown, they had moments of great glory and moments of barely getting by.

If monks are getting guard back, i.e. "celestial brew" prepare for them to be as OP as they were in MOP where they solo tanked raid bosses.

At best you can gauge how the rotation feels to play. Things like smooth rotation or button bloat and how certain covenant abilities mesh. The tuning will determine the meta tank order way closer to launch.