Unhappy Full Schedule for contaminants

Would be nice if Blizz would give us the full schedule of all future contaminants.
    the ability to plan and farm enough for the week you're buying would be useful

hoping they arent just randomly selected from the pool, imagine Avoidant appearing consistently and no Severe

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think they're going to do that. Gushing 3 and others that people wait for are most likely last on the list, so when people see the most wanted corruptions being coming in a month or longer, they would not be happy players. But at least there's plenty of time to farm echoes.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

There always has to be at least one layer of uncertainty bullshit between you and the thing you want. So request denied.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I don't think they're going to do that. Gushing 3 and others that people wait for are most likely last on the list, so when people see the most wanted corruptions being coming in a month or longer, they would not be happy players. But at least there's plenty of time to farm echoes.
    Gushing wounds doesn't have ranks
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think if they now released a list of when TD 3 is available only for me to immediately know I will be 1000 Echoes short is just gonna frustrate me more....
    Quite to the contrary, it would be nice to know if you are 1000 short, because then you will be able to plan to have echoes farm sessions from that hated LFR, M+, or PvP gameplay (whatever is the content you would NOT normally do), and have many weeks to swallow that pill.