Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Jitter Clicking or Buterfly Clicking?

On which one you put your bet on - Jitter Clicking or Butterfly Clicking? I normally prerfer butterfly clicking over jitter clicking.

Care to explain wtf either are?

Did a quick google search on both these terms - no way in hell I am ever doing any of these two things. Sounds like the best way to mess up your fingers and hand. I just put my hand on the mouse and click like a regular person
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Sorry my bad... I should explain the terms a bit

Jitter clicking and butterfly clicking are both the techniques we use to click the mouse as quickly as possible. In Jitter click, we click with one finger (Index finger) and In Butterfly clicking we click with two fingers (index finger and middle finger)

Clicking is very crucial in Minecraft. We Minecraft players focus on increasing the Clicks per second speed. There are many tools build my minecraft itself to check the same. I hope I have explained in a good manner now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Did a quick google search on both these terms - no way in hell I am ever doing any of these two things. Sounds like the best way to mess up your fingers and hand. I just put my hand on the mouse and click like a regular person
    I am sure that you do not play Minecraft ) hahaha
    Last edited by mattnicholas; 2020-06-28 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattnicholas View Post
    Clicking is very crucial in Minecraft. We Minecraft players focus on increasing the Click per second speed. There are many tools build my minecraft itself to check the same. I hope I have explained in a good manner now
    What nonsense is this? You hold down the mouse button to dig ores, rocks, dirt, and sand and such, the reworked combat limited spam clicking to deal damage, you hold down right-click to keep your shield up when attacked. There is very little left in minecraft that requires spamming the mouse buttons.

As above, it sounds like you're playing Minecraft wrong.
    Now if you'd said Cookieclicker or Clickerheroes, fair enough...

And you missed out the auto clicker option.

I'd rather keep my hand, tyvm.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I prefer Blood Clicking.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    I prefer Blood Clicking.
    Blood in blood out homie

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather not wear out my mouse switches. I have pretty much stopped playing games that require lots of clicking. The rare times I play clicker type games I have an auto clicker that I set to like 500 clicks/second. I don't like KB+M as a control method in most games anyway, I'd much rather use a controller. The only games I ever played that work really well with KB+M are MMO's. I don't play Blizzard games anymore, but having played Diablo 3 on the Switch I would NEVER use KB+M with a "click to move" thing in a game like that ever again. Controller is FAR superior.

It is still useful with FPS's because mouse is really good for aiming...the only issue is keyboard sucks as a method to move. The best control method I've ever seen for FPS's is a Wii Nunchuck to move and mouse to aim and shoot. Alternatively you can accomplish the same thing with a controller, using the left analog stick and two trigger buttons, with the mouse being used to aim and shoot (all a Wii Nunchuck is, is an analog stick with two triggers anyway, it's just much more convenient to hold with one hand than a controller).

Back in the 80s nearly all joysticks came with an autofire switch.

If I had to click fast on anything, I'd reinvent that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post

It's not necessary to have hardware to do that on modern PC's, you can easily do that in software.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post

Still exists. A friend was playing CoD Warzone and revealed his third party controller has one, usually used for increased fire rates on burst fire guns. It did however bite him in the ass when he jumped in a vehicle and it took him too long to figure out why he couldn't get the car to move more than a snails pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    As above, it sounds like you're playing Minecraft wrong.
    Now if you'd said Cookieclicker or Clickerheroes, fair enough...

And you missed out the auto clicker option.
    Minecraft PvP is what I am playing and it needs fast clicking to dominate.. and you are right Cookieclicker, clicker heroes also require fast clicking.

Auto clickers do work with Cookieclicker etc but most PvP servers detect Auto clickers. i got banned from one of the servers so i learned that the hard way!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Macro clicker if it’s required.
    Macro clicker? it is same as the auto clicker, right? seems similar according to Google...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    Simple really. Figure out which one of those will produce carpal tunnel syndrome quicker then pick the other one; or, better yet, neither.
    yeah.. i understand the medical risks.. for that matter I do not overuse these techniques.. i love my hand more than the game.. hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought click spamming was done away with in Minecraft. Your sword has a delay on it where if you spam you barely do any damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    get yourself any mouse that can have macros and make a macro that clicks as fast as you want it to. I don't think whatever minecraft uses will detect that.

Aha, Pvp was usually a mess on the servers I played on, so I've avoided it for so many years I forgot it exists. I'd have thought being restrained with the click frequency would avoid being detected, but I can understand the detection having some loose parameters. I frequently would get kicked from servers for "flying" when I was just running around faster than the server ticks were comfortable with.

Can't you just bind the action to mousewheel up?
    RETH

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mattnicholas View Post
    Sorry my bad... I should explain the terms a bit

Jitter clicking and butterfly clicking are both the techniques we use to click the mouse as quickly as possible. In Jitter click, we click with one finger (Index finger) and In Butterfly clicking we click with two fingers (index finger and middle finger)

Clicking is very crucial in Minecraft. We Minecraft players focus on increasing the Click per second speed. There are many tools build my minecraft itself to check the same. I hope I have explained in a good manner now

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure that you do not play Minecraft ) hahaha

Played modded minecraft for years. There is no reason you need to do this in that game.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Minecraft pvp? People actually play Minecraft for pvp?