Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    My Blizz employed friend just told me that the dev team is experimenting with this system of selling AI for real money to help players queue up faster without others to do normal & heroic dungeons and LFR raids & also to quest faster. The plan is to allow players to buy and sell Blizzard made AI in the same way they currently do with the token. Apparently they plan to make the bots invisible to other players while out in the open world.

You can buy as many as you like, and even try doing normal raids with AI but it's not supported.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    My blizz employed friend just told me that you sad shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarian Swrynn View Post
    The next expension is leaked.

Expension Name: Wrath of the Bolvar. ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    My Blizz employed friend just told me that the dev team is experimenting with this system of selling AI for real money to help players queue up faster without others to do normal & heroic dungeons and LFR raids & also to quest faster. The plan is to allow players to buy and sell Blizzard made AI in the same way they currently do with the token. Apparently they plan to make the bots invisible to other players while out in the open world.

You can buy as many as you like, and even try doing normal raids with AI but it's not supported.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    OP is reason people have issues with freespeech, take ur shit elsewhere.
    R I P old signature.

My Blizzard friend told me one of the major features of Shadowlands is the absence of lag.

Closing this due to derailment.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."