Corruptions for shaman

Lets discuss what we are buying or saving for. Since I dont raid or pvp and just do mythic plus and gold farming ive decides to go for meme build of full Twisted Appendage as elemental...Should be fun when I turn into an anime octopus

10+ Year Old Account
    haste all the way, after that crit

Quote Originally Posted by Oxna View Post
    Lets discuss what we are buying or saving for. Since I dont raid or pvp and just do mythic plus and gold farming ive decides to go for meme build of full Twisted Appendage as elemental...Should be fun when I turn into an anime octopus
    Well imho stacking vers is how im going good overall for both pve and pvp gg combo!

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Well imho stacking vers is how im going good overall for both pve and pvp gg combo!
    Except that huge nerf to versatility in pvp, so stacking vers for pvp is wasteful. For what I am doing for ele, I am going for all slots with strikethrough rank3 , one rank3 racing pulse. Trying to get the right 470 pieces from 5mask runs though is quite annoying but pool is smaller than the m+ cache but if I get a solid piece that's 475 from weekly cache, that's one less piece to worry about in 5mask chest. If i get a little luck, I could see a little luck, just gotta save up echoes to get the remaining corruptions when they come around again

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShawoman View Post
    Except that huge nerf to versatility in pvp, so stacking vers for pvp is wasteful. For what I am doing for ele, I am going for all slots with strikethrough rank3 , one rank3 racing pulse. Trying to get the right 470 pieces from 5mask runs though is quite annoying but pool is smaller than the m+ cache but if I get a solid piece that's 475 from weekly cache, that's one less piece to worry about in 5mask chest. If i get a little luck, I could see a little luck, just gotta save up echoes to get the remaining corruptions when they come around again
    could you say something more about versa nerf? All information's i got says versa is bis for pvp

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    could you say something more about versa nerf? All information's i got says versa is bis for pvp
    I'm assuming this:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Corruption Effects
    • Versatile’s effectiveness has been reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

It all depends on what you do and your build. For me I want as much crit and crit damage since 70% of my damage comes from lava burst. Infinite stars is best for single target but gushing wounds is still up there when you have multiple targets. Im not sure about the lighting bolt build, maybe just straight crit or versatility?