Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by roostah View Post
    what is Fang?

i know, i should probably be able to do it but i'm a lousy player. slow reactions, don't know all mechanics, always in panic mode

oh, that's nice of you, i am not that familiar with discord though, have tried it but getting confused when looking at it. (old mans problem)
    Fang is a DPS trinket that drops in ToS, imo it's the strongest AoE-Trinket out there, as this has no dmg per target-cap. (almost all aoe-trinkets got shared dmg, but Fang is a dot, which ignores the shared dmg part)
    Send me your discord id, if you want - or add me: Suko#0596 , it's easy showing someone else gameplay via discord

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Just a heads up for newer Blood DKs using Fang: Be careful because you can (and will) sometimes die while channeling it if you don't pop some type of defensive beforehand.
    A nice way is just to pop bonestorm beforehand, which heals most dmg while you channel fang.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Cataclysm deeps were high. I guess strength and mastery.

Looked up the stat priority. Says crit over mastery.

Icy veins
    Simulationcraft
    Wowprogress

Go to simulation craft or askmrrobot to test out versitility

Should be self explanatory no pc to walk you through it
    Last edited by Cloe; 2020-10-19 at 11:39 AM.