Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    and the problem is ?

and where is your data to back up that everybody and his mother had a problem with that boring gear (because corruption is sooo much more fun and interessting lol) ?

and today you look at icy veins or whatever and go and buy the item or wait until rnjesus become your friend. and then forget it forever. soooo much difference....

sorry bro, you talk heavy bullshit. if i domt wanna derail this into a stupid classic vs retail shit discussion, i would add to ask you if all that ppl that hated that so boring gear maybe play classic at the moment. but as i said, i dont wanna derail this.
    I just explained a problem.

Ion (and thus blizzard) acknowledged it was a problem so I guess his interview holds much more weight than just your opinion.
    You know, they have a statistical data, and you don't.

Today you don't look at icy veins bis list. Nobody does that anymore (at least they should not). With so much sources of potential gear and corruption on the top of that it is almost impossible to determine the actual bis. And this is a good thing.

At this stage in the game, there are so many variables and so many layers of optimization that you can apply to your character, that there is no way for a guide or anything else to tell you exactly what gear you should wear. This is why we always recommend simulating your own character using Raidbots. The website can help you choose set bonuses, Azerite traits, trinkets and combinations thereof in a way that is tailored completely to your specific character. Learning to use this tool is essential to maximizing your potential, as there is simply no other way to take all the variables into account.
    I don't talk bullshit, I know what happened before and how people treated gear before, you talk bullshit, the purest form: "I didn't see a problem therefore it didn't exist."
    That's right there.

M+ and weekly chest helped a lot but it still won't be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    I just explained a problem.

Ion (and thus blizzard) acknowledged it was a problem so I guess his interview holds much more weight than just your opinion.
    You know, they have a statistical data, and you don't.

Today you don't look at icy veins bis list. Nobody does that anymore (at least they should not). With so much sources of potential gear and corruption on the top of that it is almost impossible to determine the actual bis. And this is a good thing.

I don't talk bullshit, I know what happened before and how people treated gear before, you talk bullshit, the purest form: "I didn't see a problem therefore it didn't exist."
    That's right there.

M+ and weekly chest helped a lot but it still won't be enough.
    sry, not my point of view.

Ion says a lot. Ion also said 4 weeks ago „gear should be just gear“. Ion also said the reason for removing reforging was „get gear, go sim dps site, reforge accordingly. boring and annoying.“ i agreed. same goes with corruption. corruption is reforging in another package. so, you see, Ion says a lot...

also noone asked for all that shit. forums never were full of „shitty boring gear plz help“ shit storms. blizz just did this. there was never a real problem with that. wow beacme top of the peek 12 mio players in wotlk without gear systems. same again in WoD in the first 2-3 months. so that gear systems seems not „needed or game dies“.

i dont talk about icy veins bis lists (no one used that anyway). i talk about icy veins or blood mallet telling you take 3 traits of this azerite, 1 of this, take these 2 corruptions and these essences and you are good to go. and even if its not that, its sim craft telling you exactly „do that“. you act like ppl buy 10 different corruptions for 1g, test them all, check whats going on in game and have fun testing and playing with them in game. the reality is: keep all your currency until you can buy best corruption. and best corruption is what inet sim websites say. done.

the other points i will not comment, bc in the end of the day you talk a lot of BS, bc „i like corruption and have to told everybody and his mother why everybody should like corruption too, otherwise i dont win the argument prize“. for me this discussion is useless and ends here.

have a nice life anyway. and have fun with corruption system. its not a bad thing, when at least 1 person likes that shit. since having fun with the game is not a bad thing and i am happy for you that you have fun (seriously) and do not wanna bash against that. i have just another oppinion, thats all. so dont let the fun go away and corrupt the fun out of wow. bb
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-05-27 at 08:56 AM.

Personal opinion and all but i find it`s one of the worst ideas ever implemented.
    I feel i can barely experiment with the system without being hassled and getting annoyed.

Get to around 40-50 corruption and the thing from beyond is such an unbelievable
    pain in the keister, not to mention the slow effect and the circle i have to move out of.

I get the point of it, strong powers that come with negative effects but i`d rather just have
    a higher itemlevel with the secondary stats i prefer.

it's one of the worst systems ever implemented..

sry, not my point of view.

Ion says a lot. Ion also said 4 weeks ago „gear should be just gear“. Ion also said the reason for removing reforging was „get gear, go sim dps site, reforge accordingly. boring and annoying.“ i agreed. same goes with corruption. corruption is reforging in another package. so, you see, Ion says a lot...

also noone asked for all that shit. forums never were full of „shitty boring gear plz help“ shit storms. blizz just did this. there was never a real problem with that. wow beacme top of the peek 12 mio players in wotlk without gear systems. same again in WoD in the first 2-3 months. so that gear systems seems not „needed or game dies“.
    Oh that bullshit again. Who are you trying to kid? "WoW had milions of players so if we didn't change anything people would stay".
    It became hot shit because it was new but hardly could keep up with a players. Blizzard also said player retention was terribad back then and it had troubles keeping players subscribed.
    We seen how it worked out in WoD. It didn't.

i dont talk about icy veins bis lists (no one used that anyway). i talk about icy veins or blood mallet telling you take 3 traits of this azerite, 1 of this, take these 2 corruptions and these essences and you are good to go. and even if its not that, its sim craft telling you exactly „do that“. you act like ppl buy 10 different corruptions for 1g, test them all, check whats going on in game and have fun testing and playing with them in game. the reality is: keep all your currency until you can buy best corruption. and best corruption is what inet sim websites say. done.
    Another bullshit. Look up first page of each class on mythic nzoth. You still sim your character, there is still a variance in corruptions and azerite traits, still variance in trinkets.

Pre Legion people just played with exact same gear. There was almost no variance in before.

the other points i will not comment, bc in the end of the day you talk a lot of BS, bc „i like corruption and have to told everybody and his mother why everybody should like corruption too, otherwise i dont win the argument prize“. for me this discussion is useless and ends here.
    I don't like corruption, titanforging was better gear system. But corruption is still far better than a boring static gear.

have a nice life anyway. and have fun with corruption system. its not a bad thing, when at least 1 person likes that shit. since having fun with the game is not a bad thing and i am happy for you that you have fun (seriously) and do not wanna bash against that. i have just another oppinion, thats all. so dont let the fun go away and corrupt the fun out of wow. bb
    It's not one person, nice try tho. But if you like static gear (you guessed it) classic is there waiting for you, soon you will have BC.