Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    I cant imagine WoW without Transmog also no one forces anybody to use transmogg and yeah i know peopel love unique stuff so they can feel special atleast some need that attention. Any Cosmetic Addition doesnt hurt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    If I want my level 11 warrior alt to run around in transmogged T1, that's my business - and absolutely none of yours. Feel free to place all the 'restrictions' you want on your own characters, though.
    Bingo

Who really cares what someone else's character looks like? If anything it shows dedication...I don't even honestly bother transmogging most of my gear till near or at max level because I know a hour or less after I mog something I'll get a upgrade so I may as well just save the gold lol
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Or rather, different taste?

Admittedly some may not match exactly but there can be different reasons for that.
    Different taste and poor taste are different things.
    Different taste would be decking out a hunter with a shaman lookalike gear because you are bored of wearing animal body parts and camo. Poor taste would be putting together ugly-clashing colors or mixing pieces with 2006-level resolution with Ny'alotha gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    With all the innuendo references and literal shit quests in the game, they decided to take the swinging dick off the Waist of Time. They don't even know what they're doing with the game anymore.
    Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    And yet, some animations are shared despite the weapon type. For example Mutilate and Stormstrike.

- - - Updated - - -

Only restoration and elemental shamans can do that as far as I know, because of their artifacts. Holy Paladins can make 1h+shield look like a 2h because of theirs. Oh and I guess warriors can use the talent that makes it look as if they have a 2h and a shield, but that actually does make them a bit more defensive, so that's only fair.
    I have angry Alliance whispering me telling me they're reporting me for hacking my character to be able to dual wield daggers on my druid. Guess they've never heard of our artifact and the blood coin censer.
    One of the most difficult things for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back.