Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Preserved Contaminants - May 26, 2020

New Preserved Contaminants - May 26, 2020
    New Preserved Contaminants are now available for purchase from MOTHER in the Chamber of Heart.

Available in this Rotation

Choosing Your Corruption
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Choosing Your Corruption

In addition to any unlocked Essences, MOTHER will now also offer several new Preserved Contaminants, which allow for a specific Corruption effect (and the associated Corruption penalty) to be applied to a selected item. The inventory of available Preserved Contaminants will change twice each week, mirroring the Assault cadence, and will cycle through all available Corruption effects at various levels of potency.

You can use a Preserved Contaminant to apply the Corruption you purchased to any uncorrupted item that can be Corrupted, much like an enchant.

Ah yes, I told my friend yesterday that we would get leech and avoidance rank 3 as a joke today.

Well shit, blizz and their shit system never fails to surprise me.

Vendor should have more options, atleast 1 rank 3 stat increase and Rank 3 TD/IS or Rank 1 GW each reset.

Fucking clowns, i mean why the fuck would you put the 9% crit on the vendor instead of 12%? People been waiting on crit12/mastery12% after haste and versa have already been there but ofcourse blizzard have to make everything shit FUCKING RETARDS

is leech so good ??

Isn't this shit all RNG? If so, why are people bitching like it isn't?

Just gives me more time to build up echoes for Severe Rank 3

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    is leech so good ??
    For some healers in high keys yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... wanted to see Crit rank 3. In raid gear my monk is below 0 corruption :/

I think there is an error for "Severe Rank 2 - 4125 Echoes", it should be "Severe Rank 2 - 3000 Echoes", or if it's 4125 Echoes, then, it's the 3rd rank, not the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    I think there is an error for "Severe Rank 2 - 4125 Echoes", it should be "Severe Rank 2 - 3000 Echoes", or if it's 4125 Echoes, then, it's the 3rd rank, not the 2nd.
    Why should it be different? Pretty sure the other rank 3 stat increases we had were 5000. I remember the rank 3 haste one from the first rotation was 5k echoes. Everything is priced differently.

I thought each corruption point was around 200 Echoes, maybe it's not linear
    Anyway, I have some bracers with Severe Rank 3, and it "gives" 20 corruptions.

We'll see ^^

Nobody is going to waste echoes on rank 1 or rank 2 stuff. i don't know why they decided to waste everyones time with putting them on the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Why should it be different? Pretty sure the other rank 3 stat increases we had were 5000. I remember the rank 3 haste one from the first rotation was 5k echoes. Everything is priced differently.
    In fact you're right
    My assumption of 200 Echoes per corruption point was wrong (I've read it somewhere, but it was wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Nobody is going to waste echoes on rank 1 or rank 2 stuff. i don't know why they decided to waste everyones time with putting them on the vendor.
    Because smart people know u cant have a ton of rank 3 stuff without going overboard on corruption. But you can stack rank 2's in a bunch of slots and stay at good corruption levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Timegating. If only max ranks existed, there'd be 3 corruptions per rotation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy Leech and Avoidant again why are they even part of the rotation.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

This timegating is a way to keep people subbed to the game. Nothing new, but really pathetic.
    They should have just given us a vendor with all corruptions at once, but that would mean that blizzard cared about the players. Cant have that.

Why does the leech one cost 9 fucking thousand echoes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Because smart people know u cant have a ton of rank 3 stuff without going overboard on corruption. But you can stack rank 2's in a bunch of slots and stay at good corruption levels.
    Finally someone smart here... You are my hero sir!!!