Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Like, this is fucking horrible, but why is this the thread for it?
    well, the perpetrator is a BLM thug, sooo it "might" have something to do with it as it turns out, bet we will learn more about that very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    ]And look at your favorite politicians supporting these idiots and child murderers, this is exactly why I hate politics on all sides, all they do it try to divide us and make us hate each other:

This person is a politician? What office do they hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Yeah, they by-and-large avoid Twitter now. Have for over a year.

Because it's a leftist cesspit.
    I hope more people like you give their info to Parler with their multiple security issues and mishandling of users private info.

It matches the critical thinking skills of right wingers perfectly. Even your orange God pines to be back on twitter.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    This person is a politician? What office do they hold?
    Who knows. It never ceases to amaze me that this is the sort of garbage right-wing fuckwits are stroking themselves to completion over. I'm sure you can find plenty of idiots saying stupid shit on twitter with their *checks notes* 1 whole like and 1 whole retweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    snip
    Uh - any particular reason you are defending this person? It's kinda weird.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    well, the perpetrator is a BLM thug, sooo it "might" have something to do with it as it turns out, bet we will learn more about that very soon.
    I'd like to see your proof on this claim, because I've not seen anything about his affiliations posted anywhere reputable; so just jumping in to call him a 'BLM Thug' sounds like Dogwhistling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I'd like to see your proof on this claim, because I've not seen anything about his affiliations posted anywhere reputable; so just jumping in to call him a 'BLM Thug' sounds like Dogwhistling.
    That ain't dog whistling. It's just racist.
    Forum badass alert:

Heavy has one of their typical write-ups on the guy. Black dude has some social media posts in favor of BLM, so naturally it means he drove into the crowd to murder white people. According to the usual suspects, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Who knows. It never ceases to amaze me that this is the sort of garbage right-wing fuckwits are stroking themselves to completion over. I'm sure you can find plenty of idiots saying stupid shit on twitter with their *checks notes* 1 whole like and 1 whole retweet.
    The office of their immmaaagggination.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Uh - any particular reason you are defending this person? It's kinda weird.
    Nobody is defending anyone. There is a big difference between proving that someone is just an evil, self-ish asshat who is trying to escape police and took a wrong turn through a parade and proving that someone is a terrorist bent on starting the race wars over the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

It's pretty obvious that if this guy was going for bodycount, he could've gone much higher but he actively was trying to avoid people for the most part, unless their was no other way as he made his escape.

This isn't a fucking defense of the driver. It is just parsing a bit of information to try and prove that this isn't some crazy-ass terrorist conspiracy that's being perpetrated against the self-victimizing, right-wing, ass hats who think everything is an oppression and affront to their political and religious beliefs.

Edit: As someone who frequents Waukesha (i happened to be in neighboring Brookfield for dinner when this occurred and was wondering why all the police and ambulances were headed to Waukesha) I can confirm that the streets of Waukesha are VERY confusing to someone who doesn't frequently drive them. I'm in the area semi-frequently and even I avoid downtown as much as possible. There are a lot of one-ways and twists/turns. It's often joked that the roads were designed by someone who heavily drank.
    Last edited by fwc577; 2021-11-22 at 03:44 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heavy has one of their typical write-ups on the guy. Black dude has some social media posts in favor of BLM, so naturally it means he drove into the crowd to murder white people. According to the usual suspects, of course.
    So pretty much what I thought, then. Thank you for the answer I was honestly not expecting to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Nobody is defending anyone.
    Uh. Ok. I mean that's the problem with the internet... text reads differently. When I read it seemed like a lot of speculation to try to minimize the responsibility of the driver. But I can see what your are saying - the case for irresponsible vs intentional.

Just seemed like an odd post to me so I was wondering if I was missing something.
    Forum badass alert:

She is a social media director for the Democrats https://dupagedemocrats.com/staff/

I'm not sure why the story is in this thread though. Seems the perpetrator might have been fleeing a knife crime.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    She is a social media director for the Democrats https://dupagedemocrats.com/staff/

I'm not sure why the story is in this thread though. Seems the perpetrator might have been fleeing a knife crime.
    Chuds desperately, desperately, trying to pin this as a BLM crime in relation to the Rittenhouse verdict to keep the Right Wing fear-based misinformation machine chugging along.

5+ Year Old Account
    It shouldn't be and needs to be in its own thread. Anyone is free to create one for the Christmas Parade tragedy to continue there.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Because according to the right-wing idiots on twitter, the hot take is that this is revenge of the Rittenhouse trial.
    Yes, just like the AstroWorld crush was Covid vaccines causing simultaneous heart failure.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    McMichael's defense is that he was scared by an unrelated event a week ago?

- - - Updated - - -

He said that the defendant had "two options" — "watching" Arbery and waiting "until the police arrive and giving directions" or "stopping him."

Sheffield said that the defendants chose to attempt to detain Arbery to prevent "from getting beaten and possibly killed."
    You know it's bad when even a racist murderer is like 'ACAB'. (yes, I know it's just his desperation speaking).
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2021-11-22 at 05:56 PM.

I’m sure if a white guy had posted anti-white hatred online then ran over some black kids, media would be very careful to not jump to any conclusions about racial motives. Just the other day Washington Post was attacking FB for being too consistent in censoring anti-white hate.
    Kyle Rittenhouse shooting 3 antifa thugs in self defense, none of whom were black, is white terrorism. A BLM supporter who made anti-white rap songs ramming his car through dozens of innocent whites at a Christmas market? Just fleeing a crime.
    It all adds up and makes sense. /s

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    News from a couple days ago, but something that's actually on topic: 5 Georgia officers indicted on murder charges in festivalgoer's death

Quote Originally Posted by NBC News
    Five Georgia officers have been indicted on murder charges in the asphyxiation death of a festivalgoer near Atlanta Motor Speedway in 2019, prosecutors said Friday.

Fernando Rodriguez, 24, was naked and walking on a road after attending the Imagine Music Festival at the track in Hampton, Georgia, on Sept. 20, 2019, when the officers confronted him, used a stun gun and then piled on, according to the Henry County District Attorney's Office and edited body-camera video.

He died at a hospital days later, and a state medical examiner ruled his death homicide by asphyxiation...

...The DA’s office said the officers violated their oath “by stretching Rodriguez out on the ground in a prone position while he was handcuffed and shackled, holding him down and applying pressure to his body.”

He was also subjected to more than a dozen stun-gun shocks, prosecutors said.
    Pretty much a gang of cops decided the best way to deal with a naked, unarmed man was to taser him repeatedly until he up and died from the trauma the following day. Thankfully, justice was served to these dipshits.

10+ Year Old Account
    News from a couple days ago, but something that's actually on topic: 5 Georgia officers indicted on murder charges in festivalgoer's death

Pretty much a gang of cops decided the best way to deal with a naked, unarmed man was to taser him repeatedly until he up and died from the trauma the following day. Thankfully, justice was served to these dipshits.
    They're only charged with it; they haven't been convicted yet.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils