Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    the verdict was unanimous.
    Why do you keep bringing this up like it has meaning? Every verdict is unanimous.

The fact it took 24(ish) hours to reach a verdict indicates that it wasn't so cut-and-dry as you all want to make it sound.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Mark Levin weighs in...

This is BEFORE the verdict, just to be clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Isn't the guy who gave Rittenhouse the gun facing charges?

Seems odd that the buyer would face charges but the one giving the money wouldn't.
    Its not odd at all, if a minor gives you $10 for a pack of cigarettes and you buy it for them. You are in trouble the most, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    His defense lawyer aka the judge made it so that the case was only limited to the events of that night anything relating to his state of mind before and after was not allowed. Therefore the video of him saying he wants to shoot people or him going out partying with white supremacists while wearing a free as fuck T-shirt weren't part of the trial. I don't think any of them would do anything but laugh at his fake crying after watching video of him partying it up with the proud boys.
    Yeah -- it's definitely a grey area. If someone intentionally puts themselves in harms way with intentions of doing violence does self-defense still apply? Apparently the answer is yes. Which certainly creates some problematic outcomes for people itching to do violence but want cover to do so.

And I didn't even include his partying with white supremacists afterwards in my list of poor judgment.

And yet this is the kid the right wing wants to raise as a role model. What is happening?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its not odd at all, if a minor gives you $10 for a pack of cigarettes and you buy it for them. You are in trouble the most, not them.
    But we're talking about a gun, not a pack of cigarettes. The person supplying the cash should face consequences as well -- if nothing else being barred from owning firearms in the future.
    Forum badass alert:

Yeah -- it's definitely a grey area. If someone intentionally puts themselves in harms way with intentions of doing violence does self-defense still apply? Apparently the answer is yes. Which certainly creates some problematic outcomes for people itching to do violence but want cover to do so.

And I didn't even include his partying with white supremacists afterwards in my list of poor judgment.

And yet this is the kid the right wing wants to raise as a role model. What is happening?
    As a previous poster stated it's all about triggering the libs they don't care about anything else, they would support anyone to get a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    As a previous poster stated it's all about triggering the libs they don't care about anything else, they would support anyone to get a reaction.
    An entire political demographic that exists solely to troll people. If it wasn't for memes and violence the modern right-wing wouldn't have anything.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

Why do you keep bringing this up like it has meaning? Every verdict is unanimous.

The fact it took 24(ish) hours to reach a verdict indicates that it wasn't so cut-and-dry as you all want to make it sound.
    IT took 24 hours because the far left bully mob tried to intimidate the jury by promising violence if there was an acquittal, The facts were clear. IT was cut and dry. THe extra time took were due to outside circumstances and taking time to ensure they didn't reach a hasty decision.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Isn't the AR-15 the civilian version of the Armalite AR-15/M16? That was my understanding, and those weapons were initially made for war and sold to the US military, so it makes sense that people would naturally associate the civilian version with the original version intended for use (and used) by the military.
    I have a .22 rifle that is functionally the same as a ar-15. Only difference is how it looks.

There is no real difference between hunting rifles and "weapons of war" main difference being looks.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Show me one link or quite where anyone on the right is calling Rittenhosue a role model.

The lying here needs to stop.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-11-21 at 03:41 PM.

But we're talking about a gun, not a pack of cigarettes. The person supplying the cash should face consequences as well -- if nothing else being barred from owning firearms in the future.
    The adult making the purchase is always the one with the heaviest punishment's, doesn't matter what they buy. A minor is not forcing you to commit the crime sorry.

Fa;se. it was concluisively proven that it was self defense and the verdict was unanimous.
    Nothing was really proven. Unless you really beleive OJ was 100% innocent.

Exactly. The guy who purchased the gun broke the law. All Rittenhouse did was give that guy money. Rittenhouse didn't actually buy the gun.

Fa;se. it was concluisively proven that it was self defense and the verdict was unanimous.
    I'm sure Casey Anthony was totally 100% innocent too

The adult making the purchase is always the one with the heaviest punishment's, doesn't matter what they buy. A minor is not forcing you to commit the crime sorry.
    The adult has every ability to tell the minor "I can't do that. It's against the law". He didn't do it here.

Show me one link or quite where anyone on the right is calling Rittenhosue a role model.

Donald Trump, Michael Flynn, several members of congress.

but you wanted links

From the Top

Trump Boasts He ‘Saved Kenosha,’ Praises Rittenhouse as ‘Brave’ in Fox News Interview

To the bottom

GOP Senate hopeful: 'Mass murderer' Fauci should be jailed and 'American hero' Rittenhouse should walk free

a basic google search would have saved you the humiliation of course I am taking the big leap of faith that you understand the concept of shame.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2021-11-21 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm sure Casey Anthony was totally 100% innocent too
    Facts there weren't nearly as clear there as they were here, hence Casey was acquitted. That;s called reasonable doubt. It's what the facts are, not what you spin them to be. You don't get to make up what the law is to suit your needs.

The far left bully mob doesn't want to follow the law. They want to make their own up as they go along to go after and eliminate whoever they want.

Facts there weren't nearly as clear there as they were here, hence Casey was acquitted. That;s called reasonable doubt. It's what the facts are, not what you spin them to be. You don't get to make up what the law is to suit your needs.

The far left bully mob doesn't want to follow the law. They want to make their own up as they go along to go after and eliminate whoever they want.
    How was it conclusively proven then? You are making the claim that since the jury voted not guilty it's conclusive. Well in that case it's conclusive that OJ and Casey are both 100% innocent.

IT took 24 hours because the far left bully mob tried to intimidate the jury by promising violence if there was an acquittal, The facts were clear. IT was cut and dry. THe extra time took were due to outside circumstances and taking time to ensure they didn't reach a hasty decision.
    Nice fantasy. None of this you can back up with facts. Meanwhile it's common consensus that the longer a jury takes that tougher it was to reach a verdict.

- - - Updated - - -

two congressmen have offered him jobs. No application, no interview.

Which you know. Who is lying now?

- - - Updated - - -

And the minor was still in a possession of an illegally obtained weapon which was used to kill people. There should be consequences on both sides to that.
    Forum badass alert:

And the minor was still in a possession of an illegally obtained weapon which was used to kill people. There should be consequences on both sides to that.
    Thats what Rittenhouse trial was for.... he was found not guilty at least on state level.

Exactly. The guy who purchased the gun broke the law. All Rittenhouse did was give that guy money. Rittenhouse didn't actually buy the gun.
    Man you really worship this guy huh? I'm sure in your fantasy Rittenhouse just coincidently gave someone a wad of cash at the same time they coincidently gave him a gun. No buying here, no sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats what Rittenhouse trial was for.... he was found not guilty at least on state level.
    Care to show me where they jury reached a not guilty verdict on weapon charges?
    Forum badass alert: