Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Isn't this what you Trump supporters wanted all along?
    I mean can't we believe in "talk shit get hit" without supporting trump?

Can't pay the fines don't do the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post

What crime?

Calling out a white supremacist for being a white supremacist?

People sure do love to oppose free speech in the defense of racists and white supremacists like Rittenhouse.

Oh, and that poster is an avowed Trump supporter who has been caught numerous times pretending to support others.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-11-29 at 07:48 PM.

I mean, you're falling for literal "FAKE NEWS" that's already been debunked in this thread still...

What crime?

Calling out a white supremacist for being a white supremacist?

People sure do love to oppose free speech in the defense of racists and white supremacists like Rittenhouse.
    Prove it.

Hell look how hard people pearl clutched here claiming you can chase down and attack a person and they can't legally defend themselves from you.

At this point prove the absurd notions that because he was "around" people he shared their beliefs. There is nothing as grating as a hypocrite. They slandered a child, they should be held to account.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You notice the saying is talk shit get hit. Not talk shit get shot and killed.....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, you're falling for literal "FAKE NEWS" that's already been debunked in this thread still...
    Well egg on my face then. To be fair this devolved in shit posting pretty quick once people found out they backed the wrong horse.

Prove it.

Hell look how hard people pearl clutched here claiming you can chase down and attack a person and they can't legally defend themselves from you.

At this point prove the absurd notions that because he was "around" people he shared their beliefs. There is nothing as grating as a hypocrite. They slandered a child, they should be held to account.
    I proved he's a Trump supporter, with his own posts.

The evidence of his thuggish behavior and white supremacy was already provided in this thread. If you choose to hang out and associate with white supremacists, people are allowed to judge you for your actions.

People love to defend white supremacists.

It's not slander, he's a shitty white supremacist.

- - - Updated - - -

Well egg on my face then. To be fair this devolved in shit posting pretty quick once people found out they backed the wrong horse.
    You literally were wrong... and still tried to blame others.

I mean, he voluntarily hung out with Proud Bois at a bar afterwards and flashed the "fake" white power sign. That's purely on him, nobody forced him to do that.

And the lawsuit you're claiming exists still doesn't seem to exist and you're falling for what appears to be some obvious "FAKE NEWS" simply because it appears to conform with your world view.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ri...ehar-goldberg/

Posting this link again since you seem to have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You notice the saying is talk shit get hit. Not talk shit get shot and killed.....
    More talk shit get sued if the post is to believed. Old mmo champ though rushing to defend millionaires breaking the law again.

Well egg on my face then.
    Indeed, it happens. It's why fact-checking matters.

To be fair this devolved in shit posting pretty quick once people found out they backed the wrong horse.
    That you view this as a horse race is kinda like...a you problem, dude. I don't think anyone else is viewing this as a horse-race.

- - - Updated - - -

Old mmo champ though rushing to defend millionaires breaking the law again.
    And in, "Things not happening."

I doubt you'll find anyone here that actually likes The View or its hosts. But we will bat down some transparent "FAKE NEWS".

More talk shit get sued if the post is to believed. Old mmo champ though rushing to defend millionaires breaking the law again.
    How would you know?

Your account is brand new.

Thanks for admitting it's a burner.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, he voluntarily hung out with Proud Bois at a bar afterwards and flashed the "fake" white power sign. That's purely on him, nobody forced him to do that.

And the lawsuit you're claiming exists still doesn't seem to exist and you're falling for what appears to be some obvious "FAKE NEWS" simply because it appears to conform with your world view.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ri...ehar-goldberg/

Posting this link again since you seem to have missed it.
    Fair enough, should of assumed people were shitposting that's on me. As for the rest... what is a fake white power sign? It isnt something dumb like waving your hand is it?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take making up random shit for $500 alex
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'll take making up random shit for $500 alex
    Be happy, he just admitted it's a burner account.

As for the rest... what is a fake white power sign? It isnt something dumb like waving your hand is it?
    It's the "OK" sign with your index finger/thumb forming a circle and your other three fingers extended.

Its use as a "white power" (because the gesture forms a crude "W" and "P") originated online as a troll effort, and continued for a bit. Then white supremacist groups started using it unironically, and dog whistle folks started using it in context and then calling others idiots and claiming it was a troll thing and not serious, usually defaulting to pictures of Steph Curry or Obama using the symbol - both of which predate its use as a hate symbol and ignores all context in which the symbol is used (Curry in calling plays on the court, Obama because it's historically been a fairly commonly used gesture to indicate "ok".

It's the kind of thing that's dishonestly weaponized because "it's a troll" when the context makes it clear when it's intended as a hate symbol, when it's intended as a troll, and when it's completely unrelated to any of that and simply a common gesture.

But if you're going to hang around with a group that houses a ton of white supremacists and you're flashing that symbol, it's difficult to argue its being used as originally intended/understood and is instead being used exactly for the purpose that it was created to "troll" for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prove it.
    Or what?

There's grounds to believe it. He was photographed hanging out with white supremacists before and after the shooting. He was counter-protesting a racial equality protest. Plenty of cause to justify it.

We don't have to prove it, and certainly not to your satisfaction. You get to just deal with it.

Literally no one in this entire 1000-page thread made any such post.

You're lying.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not a "child".

15+ Year Old Account
    Prove it.

There's video proof that Kyle pointed his gun at those people before they ever charged at him.

Any right winger should know basic gun safety, which is that you do not EVER point your gun at ANYONE, not even as an idle threat. You only point your gun at someone unless you're ready and intend to shoot someone. If you want to warn someone, you raise your gun but keep it pointed at the ground. Kyle just straight up was pointing the gun, giving anyone the impression he was about to be an active shooter. Which honestly, as a 17 year old who had been pointing out how excited he was to go out shoot some rioters online, he got into the thick of it, and was probably on an adrenaline high. And as an UNTRAINED kid wielding a weapon he shouldn't have had, he was very likely unaware of these basic safety principles on top of already having a subconscious desire to pump some bullets into people he predetermined to be dangerous.

Knowing these basics of gun safety, these people had two choices, potentially run away and get shot in the back, or charge this dude and disarm him.

Kyle pointing his gun displayed to everyone what his intentions were. And if he was just some dumb teenager pointing a gun around without knowing gun safety rules, that's his fault and he should not have ever been allowed to handle a gun. If anything, this case is a defense of the need for more gun control and mandatory safety courses.

Also I love how some Trumper literally created a burner account solely for the Rittenhouse case.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2021-11-30 at 12:45 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Isn't this what you Trump supporters wanted all along?
    Considering it isn't true, and I highly doubt he could win, especially since they didn't really defame him.

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it.

The people he was with before murdering 2 people, was literally a Boogaloo Boys group.

See that guy right there with the gun and faketriot battle armor? Boogaloo Boy. His name is Ryan Balch, the Boogaloo Boys are literally trying to create a race war, which is why they were there that night and there at most of these protests, to start shit. They have murdered cops, tried to burn down federal buildings, and get the cops to fight the BLM protesters.

Then you have Rittenhouse posing with the white supremacists in the Proud boys, drinking in a bar, throwing up the white power symbol with them. And we know they are white supremacists as well.

So, it wasn't defamation for him to be called a white supremacist when we know he is. He was just lying about supporting BLM because he knows he's going to get sued into oblivion for wrongful deaths, for illegally carrying the weapon he couldn't legally own that his friend bought through a straw purchase which is a federal offense for both people involved, and they both admitted to the purchase.

- - - Updated - - -

He would have to prove that he wasn't a white supremacist, considering the people he was with, both before the murders and after he was set free, shows that he is a white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He would have to prove that he wasn't a white supremacist, considering the people he was with, both before the murders and after he was set free, shows that he is a white supremacist.
    His prior history already proves that.

No, you do not become white supremacist just by standing near one or posing for photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    No, you do not become white supremacist just by standing near one or posing for photo.
    You do when you voluntarily go to a location to meet up, hang out, and take pictures including "troll" white supremacist handsigns.

Is he actually one? I don't know. Does he hang around with white supremacists? Yeah, he sure seems to. Is it slander/libel to make that connection based on the people he hangs out with and his behavior around them? No, probably not.

Though it's all academic because no lawsuits have been announced that I know of - https://abc7chicago.com/kyle-rittenh...tion/11281287/

He's considering lawsuits, but most likely will try to get the $2M Lyn Wood grifted from him.