Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is he speaking in the third person now? Who does he think he is? Justice Scalia? Because Justice Scalia doesn't appreciate that, and when Justice Scalia goes home to his wife he likes having a quiet evening.
    Yes, the blubbering man-child is gone, and the conservative "hero" exhibiting self-aggrandizing braggadocio has emerged. His future is "bright" in the bigotry circles, unlike the men he gunned down.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    How much have you heard about her case, compared to Rittenhouse?
    Fun fact:
    Kenosha DA Michael Graveley fought hard to prosecute Kizur. He pawned the Rittenhouse case off to a subordinate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Fun fact:
    Kenosha DA Michael Graveley fought hard to prosecute Kizur. He pawned the Rittenhouse case off to a subordinate.
    Priorities - can't have the victims shooting back. Maybe he would have taken the case if Grosskreutz had pulled the trigger.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...s-blm-81344259

So...Rittenhouse backs BLM apparently. Guess he's gonna lose a lot of those invites for conservative talk shows sooner rather than later.
    Nah, no one believes him not even the right wingers I think the question is how long it will take for him to more openly monetize his fame.

So...Rittenhouse backs BLM apparently. Guess he's gonna lose a lot of those invites for conservative talk shows sooner rather than later.
    I guess he didn't get the memo that trying to play both sides after having made his bed with one doesn't work. Not that I'm sad over him possibly losing plenty of white supremacist friends, but he's not making many new ones anytime soon with empty talk. Actions bang a lot louder than words afterall, and especially in his case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipped coin View Post
    I really don't think it would be that hard to do it is very easy to connect the statement of a sitting president of having the power to negatively effect someones life.
    You really want to go down that road with all the things Trump said while he was President?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Nah, no one believes him not even the right wingers I think the question is how long it will take for him to more openly monetize his fame.
    Actually, there's a lot of folks on Twitter that are pretty pissed at him for making that statement.

Maybe this is his way of trying to exit the limelight after basically becoming a mascot for rightwing propaganda?

No way that people whom view him as a murderer will believe him, and those whom supported him in the media might now throw him under the bus?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Maybe this is his way of trying to exit the limelight after basically becoming a mascot for rightwing propaganda?

No way that people whom view him as a murderer will believe him, and those whom supported him in the media might now throw him under the bus?
    I'm not sure going on Tucker Carlson is a great way to "exit the limelight". Seems more like trying to cash in before the clock runs out on his 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    I'm not sure going on Tucker Carlson is a great way to "exit the limelight". Seems more like trying to cash in before the clock runs out on his 15 minutes of fame.
    He should be more careful. He's reducing the ebay value of the murder weapon with these comments if he really wants to cash in.

Probably will go unnoticed. They see only what they want to.

I dunno, going on Tucker Carlson's show and crying support for BLM might be a sure fire way to not be invited to the show again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    He should be more careful. He's reducing the ebay value of the murder weapon with these comments if he really wants to cash in.
    Well, apparently it's his buddies weapon...so he can't really cash in on it anyway.

Well, apparently it's his buddies weapon...so he can't really cash in on it anyway.
    It's an illegally purchased firearm; it doesn't belong to his buddy, either.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I dunno, going on Tucker Carlson's show and crying support for BLM might be a sure fire way to not be invited to the show again.
    Fox News is already spinning that:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm...ports-movement

Actually, there's a lot of folks on Twitter that are pretty pissed at him for making that statement.
    Which is pretty surprising to be honest he has the literal bodies proving he hates BLM not to mention partying with white supremacists.

FFS. There are few cesspits worse than the Fox News comment section.

An example:

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Which is pretty surprising to be honest he has the literal bodies proving he hates BLM not to mention partying with white supremacists.
    Not that surprising really. He went on their favourite TV show and told them that he supports BLM. If you're a white supremacist...that's not something you want to hear.

They're happy with him saying he's not a racist. They love the fact that he says it was self-defense. They're ecstatic that he says he supports peaceful protest.

But saying he supports BLM is a big no-no.

What kind of Self-respecting White Supremacist goes on National Television and says that Black Lives Matter?
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-11-23 at 11:18 PM.

I was really hoping Arbery's case would have a quick decision; hopefully they're just hung up on Bryan.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2021-11-23 at 11:38 PM.

Here is an actual lawyer discussing Rittenhouse and why his charges got acquitted.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that surprising really. He went on their favourite TV show and told them that he supports BLM. If you're a white supremacist...that's not something you want to hear.

They're happy with him saying he's not a racist. They love the fact that he says it was self-defense. They're ecstatic that he says he supports peaceful protest.

But saying he supports BLM is a big no-no.

What kind of Self-respecting White Supremacist goes on National Television and says that Black Lives Matter?
    The same type that says "Their one Black Friend..."

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    The gun was bought illegally, he will never see that weapon again. If he is lucky, he won't get the 10 years for the straw purchase because of federal firearms charges.