Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    One bad thing DO NOT excuse other bad things.
    The kind of self-absorbed platitudes uttered by those with privilege.

Like sure, you aren't being discriminated against, aren't being lynched because of your skin color, it's easy to tell your victims "two wrongs don't make a right".

Until your ilk learns their lesson, you just have to accept you will be at the receiving end of everything your victims have experienced themselves.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Amazing excuse to break the law - big chains are evil and oppressing people, so let's burn them down. Also, let's put the clerks working there out of work (hard to do work in a destroyed building).

Anyway, since you called people asking for proof "racist fuckfaces" we know that you will be sent to vacation from forum, so there is no point in arguing further.
    What country are you from again?

Yes, they are breaking the law, no we don't know who they are or why they are doing it, making it the topic instead of why all of this started and how to change what has been going on for decades and who's responsible for not fighting the injustice is the wrong approach.

It doesn't matter right now, because it is talking about symptoms rather than trying to find a cure for the disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Sounds like someone is confused by how social welfare works
    I don't know its ins and outs but something tells me that a capitalist economy increasing the number of people unable to work in a service based society is not a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account

Liberty and justice for all.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Do you prefer the bloodshed?
    Ofcourse not. What I'm meaning to say is that this shit should've stopped more then 50 years ago, yet it is still happening. Seems like the folks you have elected over the last 50 years do not care about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post

Liberty and justice for all.
    https://www.post-gazette.com/news/na...s/202005310119
    @rrayy you told us that wasn't police brutality, remember?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The kind of self-absorbed platitudes uttered by those with privilege.

Like sure, you aren't being discriminated against, aren't being lynched because of your skin color, it's easy to tell your victims "two wrongs don't make a right".

Until your ilk learns their lesson, you just have to accept you will be at the receiving end of everything your victims have experienced themselves.
    This is the last time I will answer to you - you were asked to prove that small business are torched only by far right extremists/nazis and police. You did not do that, you sent us to "read real news" or whatever, then started insulting us.
    If you cannot understand that, then I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What country are you from again?

Yes, they are breaking the law, no we don't know who they are or why they are doing it, making it the topic instead of why all of this started and how to change what has been going on for decades and who's responsible for not fighting the injustice is the wrong approach.

It doesn't matter right now, because it is talking about symptoms rather than trying to find a cure for the disease.
    Latvia. I guess you will tell me that I do not understand situation in USA?

We do not know the unmasked faces? You really think all looters are anonymous? HAHA
    You cannot take parts of law and ignore others. Looters are fucking up even more lives. Is that a rocket science? No, it is not. This very own thread had a linked story about a black guy who losts his life's work.
    Crime is bad. Not just racist cop killing someone. Destroying stores and houses is also bad. Why is that so hard to understand? There will be real lives fucked up and potentially lost as a result of rioting/looting. Imagine that - black lives too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Even if all these protests were peaceful, many of you would still have a problem with them. Stop pretending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Even if all these protests were peaceful, many of you would still have a problem with them. Stop pretending.
    That's a great mindset to have about people.

This is the last time I will answer to you - you were asked to prove that small business are torched only by far right extremists/nazis and police.
    Not my problem you can't read the news.

Not my problem you are receiving retribution for the crimes of your ancestors and yourselves.

And I am definitely cheering the fact that people who support laws that discriminate against the middle and lower classes are getting punished for it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

15+ Year Old Account
    Latvia. I guess you will tell me that I do not understand situation in USA?

No, I just didn't want to confuse you with an American citizen and talk with you about what is going on in your country when it isn't your country.

We do not know the unmasked faces? You really think all looters are anonymous? HAHA
    You cannot take parts of law and ignore others. Looters are fucking up even more lives. Is that a rocket science? No, it is not. This very own thread had a linked story about a black guy who losts his life's work.
    Crime is bad. Not just racist cop killing someone. Destroying stores and houses is also bad. Why is that so hard to understand? There will be real lives fucked up and potentially lost as a result of rioting/looting. Imagine that - black lives too.
    Knowing someone's face and knowing who they are or why they did it is not the same thing. Yes, it is the wrong approach. We should not focus on fuckers who are trying to enrich themselves during disasters/protests/riots, we should be talking about how it came to the disasters/protests/riots and what can be done to not get here again.

I guess you don't want looting to happen in the future, how will talking about looters help with that?

Yeah, there are too many videos of peaceful protestors getting pepper sprayed, rammed by vehicles, mauled by police horses, tear gassed, shot at to count at this point, and none of these racist pearl-clutchers said a single thing to decry that sort of behavior.

15+ Year Old Account
    How many jobs and livelihoods are lost due to peaceful protesters blocking roads with their presence? Yeah, I bet some said that during the peaceful protests in the past.

I guess you don't want looting to happen in the future, how will talking about looters help with that?
    That's why I say the laws discriminate against the poor, and protect the rich.

The rich gets the full force and protection of the law to exploit and rob the poor. When the poor does the same, the hypocrites with privilege are screaming "two wrongs don't make a right" and calling for lynchings.

And those laws, I could care less if people break them, they shouldn't exist to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I mean it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I say the laws discriminate against the poor, and protect the rich.

The rich gets the full force and protection of the law to exploit and rob the poor. When the poor does the same, the hypocrites with privilege are screaming "two wrongs don't make a right" and calling for lynchings.

And those laws, I could care less if people break them, they shouldn't exist to begin with.
    The rich are not getting punished by this, the people unable to run their small buisness or go to their job are.

I mean it's true.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Not my problem you can't read the news.

Not my problem you are receiving retribution for the crimes of your ancestors and yourselves.

And I am definitely cheering the fact that people who support laws that discriminate against the middle and lower classes are getting punished for it.
    Not that you can provide any source, but you got me there since this is way too good bait...
    So a biblical punishment? Oh boyyyyyy oh boy, my Latvian farmer ancestors were racist slave owners. That's a new one. I suppose there were two slave castes in Latvia back in 19th century, when slavery was going on in the Russian Empire. Such new historical discoveries! Slaves were holding slaves! *shocked gasp*
    /s

Knowing someone's face and knowing who they are or why they did it is not the same thing. Yes, it is the wrong approach. We should not focus on fuckers who are trying to enrich themselves during disasters/protests/riots, we should be talking about how it came to the disasters/protests/riots and what can be done to not get here again.

I can and I will talk about other countries. Especially since I guess no one has it as bad as USA when it comes to divided population... Maybe except Burma with it's recent events.
    There is even a photo with looters and their car number on BBC. I expect hundreds of arrests after this is done.
    Yes, we should, but we also should NOT ignore people stealing and destroying stuff. As I sad roughly 100 pages ago - I understand if you burn the police station down, I will not understand if you burn Papa Joe's store down and put him on the street.

How it will help? A tiny bit by not accepting their actions and helping catch them all, even with photos. So that yes, you can actually focus on the real problems, not morons who "are stealing" the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

This is the last time I will answer to you
    Like I said earlier, alt-righters and bald-faced lies go hand-in-hand. Not that I mind your backtracking, it just adds even more credence to whatever I say.

Not that you can provide any source, but you got me there since this is way too good bait...
    Almost like 170 pages of videos and accounts of protestors and journalists don't exist.

So a biblical punishment?
    I think immediately jumping to "biblical punishment" when retribution can easily and obviously come in the form of human intervention(especially in the context of this thread) speaks more of you as a religious zealot rather than me or anyone else.

Oh boyyyyyy oh boy, my Latvian farmer ancestors were racist slave owners. That's a new one. I suppose there were two slave castes in Latvia back in 19th century, when slavery was going on in the Russian Empire. Such new historical discoveries! Slaves were holding slaves! *shocked gasp*
    /s
    Again, your fevered and crazed ramblings about your supposed lineage speaks more about you ignoring and enabling racism just because you were lucky enough to be born in a generation with privilege rather than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    It's true though. There's never a "right" way to protest. MLK, famous for non-violent protests, was called an extremist. People defending the status quo will always find a reason to criticize the protestors.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2020-06-01 at 08:07 AM.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis