He's going to say that none of this matters because "all people" get mistreated therefore there is no racism.

It's like saying there was no racism in the 1800s because Irish people got mistreated too.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

You literally point at evidence that conclusively demonstrates the problem, and act as if it does otherwise. This isn't just being unaware of the facts, this is deliberate, willful misrepresentation of reality, to push propaganda.
    exactly, and doing so in the most lazy way possible.

Its impossible to debate on these forums due to demographics from the FBI website statistics going into race. Which would take the debate into forbidden topics.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Its impossible to debate on these forums due to demographics from the FBI website statistics going into race. Which would take the debate into forbidden topics.
    Where's the proof
    Here's the proof
    I can't talk about proof

Pottery...
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Isn't shit to debate. Unless you think facts are debatable.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean you can't make the argument you want to make, because it's irrational racist horseshit that misrepresents the statistics you mention.

Otherwise, you could present that data just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://twitter.com/dfriedman33/stat...12875501432833

Seems the secret police is going to be all over the US soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who bitch about virtue signaling really be out here making the “a token Black president means racism is over”, huh?

Anyway, the one in which Trump regime gestapo try to take down a Navy vet with batons and pepper spray but he shrugs them off and walks away middle fingers raised.

Now here we have example of a bunch of Virgin Police (the racists in the camo) showing how pathetic and weak they are in comparison to the Chad Veteran.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    People who bitch about virtue signaling really be out here making the “a token Black president means racism is over”, huh?

Anyway, the one in which Trump regime gestapo try to take down a Navy vet with batons and pepper spray but he shrugs them off and walks away middle fingers raised.

Now here we have example of a bunch of Virgin Police (the racists in the camo) showing how pathetic and weak they are in comparison to the Chad Veteran.
    from comments I've seen on twitter that guy might be a retired navy seal. either way it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post

Literally was just about to post this lol

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    https://twitter.com/dfriedman33/stat...12875501432833

Seems the secret police is going to be all over the US soon.
    yep, the ACLU are already on it. but it needs to be pointed out the side of "law and order" sure seem to be giddy with the idea of unlawfully criminalizing the first amendment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Hey look performative patriotism (ICE/DHS) versus actual patriotism (protesting). And I like how they're all hanging back when he doesn't go down like "what the fuck should we do..." Fucking clowns.

Get these nazis out of Portland, Governor Brown. Activate the National Guard if you have to, but no more secret police.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by headfistass View Post
    yep, the ACLU are already on it. but it needs to be pointed out the side of "law and order" sure seem to be giddy with the idea of unlawfully criminalizing the first amendment.
    "Law and order" actually means "I AM THE LAW! I GAVE YOU AN ORDER!".

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

What's wrong with those people acting like a bunch of animals. I don't like the guys in camo either. Just a total clusterfuck on both sides.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with those people acting like a bunch of animals. I don't like the guys in camo either. Just a total clusterfuck on both sides.
    They are human beings being attacked by federal officers, without any identification. I’m sure them being animals, justifies the behavior...

Edit: I forgot to translate to Trump... This is obviously the deep state attacking American citizens expressing their constitutional rights.

Edit 2: Almost forgot... over weight, middle aged men in dad hats represent!
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-19 at 11:43 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Protest are legal... why are you anti first amendment?

Do you have a problem with gestapo or not?

10+ Year Old Account

Translate into Trump...

These American citizens are expressing their constitutional rights. Being attacked by unmarked federal officers, very obviously from the deep state. If they are not evil deep state, why don’t they wear identification?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all would have clutched your pearls about the Boston Tea Party.

I was talking about towards the end of the video that's not legal.

I was talking about towards the end of the video that's not legal.
    What's not legal? Just standing while being beaten for standing?