Telling you, the Biden administration needs to staff the fuck up and go scorched-fucking-earth on these fucks. Everyone complicit in this, down to the Blackwater mercenaries that are out on the streets, apparently, needs to account for what they've done.

"I was just following orders." is not a defense.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    we are seemingly in a rollout phase.

we saw the test phase with the ICE camps, the president kept saying 'maybe i just wont leave' and all that Liberate cities jazz (alot more examples etc). With basically no pushback.
    yep, it's going to get a lot more grim the closer we get to November and public opinion of Trump stays as bad as it is now or gets worse. consdering everything else going on in this hell year.

NEW: The "Umbrella Man" seen smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests is suspected to be a member of the Hell’s Angels biker gang seeking to incite racial tension, police said.

My hometown paper might have a paywall.

So yeah it seems the person very notable in the Minneapolis riots seemed to be inciting racial tensions. I'm never going to be the person who says every destruction or violence was some conspiracy to start animosity against peaceful protesters, but it seems to be very complicated.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    NEW: The "Umbrella Man" seen smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests is suspected to be a member of the Hell’s Angels biker gang seeking to incite racial tension, police said.

My hometown paper might have a paywall.

So yeah it seems the person very notable in the Minneapolis riots seemed to be inciting racial tensions. I'm never going to be the person who says every destruction or violence was some conspiracy to start animosity against peaceful protesters, but it seems to be very complicated.
    Man, it's weird how many of these efforts to escalate protests into violence happen to come from violent right wing or racist groups.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Looks like protesters to me

If people are rioting and vandalizing, sure arrest them. But there's a lot more peaceful protesters.
    Not seeing any social distancing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Telling you, the Biden administration needs to staff the fuck up and go scorched-fucking-earth on these fucks. Everyone complicit in this, down to the Blackwater mercenaries that are out on the streets, apparently, needs to account for what they've done.

"I was just following orders." is not a defense.
    We need Nuremberg trials. EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN that enabled Trump needs jail time at the very minimum. Yes, this means throwing half of the Senate in jail. And EVERY SINGLE ONE of these mercenaries need to be in jail. The people like Barr, Moscow Mitch, and Trump himself need to be charged with crimes against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    We need Nuremberg trials. EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN that enabled Trump needs jail time at the very minimum. Yes, this means throwing half of the Senate in jail. And EVERY SINGLE ONE of these mercenaries need to be in jail. The people like Barr, Moscow Mitch, and Trump himself need to be charged with crimes against humanity.
    Want to go ahead and open up camps for the segments of the population that don't vote the right way too?

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Want to go ahead and open up camps for the segments of the population that don't vote the right way too?
    Those are filled with immigrants.

Huh, no wonder there were less streams up last night.

https://twitter.com/PNWYLF/status/1287620558192963585

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Huh, no wonder there were less streams up last night.

https://twitter.com/PNWYLF/status/1287620558192963585
    It's a double edged sword. You need the videos to show the aggression and criminal acts of the feds, but they use those same videos to track people down.

Truly, a dystopian version of America, and it's Trump's America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Ironic that had to be pointed out to a tough guy immigrant.

I spit out my drink.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The cages built by Obama, the Deporter-in-Chief? Odd, I'm an immigrant, and I'm not in a "camp".

I also don't break the law. Hmm...

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This picture seems to show him pointing his rifle at the driver.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-Austin.html
    You can see the butt of the rifle... pointing up by his check... meaning the barrel was pointed down...
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

The cages built by Obama, the Deporter-in-Chief? Odd, I'm an immigrant, and I'm not in a "camp".

Thank you for the tremendous setup, sir.

The cages built by Obama
    During an unprecedented and unexpected surge in unaccompanied migrant children, that were a temporary measure while Obama lobbied Congress to allocate additional funding to address the issue.

the Deporter-in-Chief?
    Yep, it's a certain irony, isn't it.

https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/top...tion-detention

Neither have many of these people. It is not a crime to present yourself at the border and request asylum, that is completely, 100% legal.

https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/top...tion-detention

Neither have many of these people. It is not a crime to present yourself at the border and request asylum, that is completely, 100% legal.
    Being in detention facility until your status is determined isn't the same as being jailed for committing a crime, wtf. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Being in detention facility until your status is determined isn't the same as being jailed for committing a crime, wtf. xD
    Please explain.
    /s

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the difference?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

You know what, I think you're right.

Because jails don't house children, nor are they co-ed. And while overcrowding in US prisons is an issue, it hasn't gotten this bad quite yet.

But I'm sure the asylum seekers in "detention" will be very glad to know that they're not "in jail".

It's a double edged sword. You need the videos to show the aggression and criminal acts of the feds, but they use those same videos to track people down.

Truly, a dystopian version of America, and it's Trump's America.
    Eh, i'm all for the streamers. It helps the protesters get there coverage of the feds and helps the feds get rid of the violent elements in the crowd. Seems like a win win to me.