1. #9881
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, if this was how the US behaved during a war there'd be a helluva lot of war crimes going on. It's a good thing this is a domestic "law enforcement" action and not a war.
    You only have to take one look at the massive human rights violation that is Gitmo to realise that the US isn't exactly the best example of good wartime behaviour either.

  2. #9882
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Thank you, Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, Biden, Trump, Mitch, and other politicians who wanted this to happen for profit and in the name of freedom, liberty, and painting something red/blue on the map.

    This is not just riots. It's civil war.

    These people need to be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
    What the fuck do even republicans, other than Trump, that you listed have to do with this? Last I checked, McConnell didn’t sign off on Trump’s secret police and both ACLU, as well as DOJ watchdog groups have filed grievances. Just because Trump is an idiot, it doesn’t mean there is a civil war. Why don’t you check game sales and write me an old timey poem about the trials and tribulation you are experiencing.

    FYI and to every propagandist... your asses wouldn’t be posting on a gaming forum, if there was a civil war.

    Edit: This does not happen during a civil war:

    Video Game Sales Soared in June. Can GameStop Be Far Behind?
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...top-be-fa.aspx

    The question should be... Why aren’t you holding those that make you think there is a civil war, accountable for fear mongering? Too busy with Ghost of Tsushima? I am... and paper Mario is next...

    Last edited by Felya; 2020-07-28 at 03:49 AM.
    "Dave did everything he was supposed to do, but you did not. Shame on all of you, and may Karma find you all!"
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  3. #9883
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    15,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    The one in which cops in Akira (1988) show more restraint than actual police by shooting someone in the gut with a smoke grenade. As opposed to the face.

    I'm a seeing an awful lot of people in this thread complaining about people spray painting threats at cops rather than cops actually assaulting or shooting at peaceful protesters. One of these things is a little more serious than the other, methinks.
    It’s pretty much gone full on parody to the point where watchmen perfectly show cases the police.



    And before some one points it out yes the comedian isn’t actual police but that just makes it worse that the police are out doing the masked psychopath

  4. #9884
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

    Thank you, Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, Biden, Trump, Mitch, and other politicians who wanted this to happen for profit and in the name of freedom, liberty, and painting something red/blue on the map.

    This is not just riots. It's civil war.

    These people need to be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
    You're beyond delusional if you think the Republicans and Democrats are even remotely the same.

  5. #9885
    The Lightbringer downnola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Giving off strong Russ Roberts vibes.
    Posts
    3,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    FYI and to every propagandist... your asses wouldn’t be posting on a gaming forum, if there was a civil war.

    Edit: This does not happen during a civil war:

    Video Game Sales Soared in June. Can GameStop Be Far Behind?
    https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/...top-be-fa.aspx

    The question should be... Why aren’t you holding those that make you think there is a civil war, accountable for fear mongering? Too busy with Ghost of Tsushima? I am... and paper Mario is next...
    How do Americans say it? That's a bingo!

    It's just wishful thinking and I'd wager that some of it isn't coming from actual Americans. People don't make alt accounts and evade bans just to discuss the civil unrest and possibility of a civil war in the United States (not this thread, but others over the past 3-4 months). Keep in mind, it is an election year and we're only a few months away. There's no better way to spread a bunch belligerence on political-based forums and social media.
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

  6. #9886
    Personally I do hope that these riots escalate up to the point that the Trump administration topples.
    After that we can keep rioting against the moderate liberals at the center and Biden too.
    Last edited by Arch-Angel of Riots; 2020-07-28 at 06:59 AM.

  7. #9887
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Cool, now all do the lasting injuries inflicted by police on peaceful protesters. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - don't join ICE or CBP if you don't wanted to be treated like a fascist when you're ordered to brutalise civilians.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The one in which Trump regime forces in Portland pepper spray a veteran and photographer in the face - he was an army medic during the Vietnam War.
    One does not excuse the other. How is that hard to understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  8. #9888
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    One does not excuse the other. How is that hard to understand?
    You don't get to fall back on the woke centrism when the narrative is that protesters deserve to be brutalized because of the damage injuries they've caused, even though its trivially easy to point out where "law" enforcement has instigated and escalated the situation...especially not when police brutality is the very fucking thing that caused these protests and riots in the first place.

  9. #9889
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You don't get to fall back on the woke centrism when the narrative is that protesters deserve to be brutalized because of the damage injuries they've caused, even though its trivially easy to point out where "law" enforcement has instigated and escalated the situation...especially not when police brutality is the very fucking thing that caused these protests and riots in the first place.
    if u don't want to be met with force by police then u shouldn't riot...

  10. #9890
    The Lightbringer Cerilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u don't want to be met with force by police then u shouldn't riot...
    People were even met with force by Police even without rioting (or doing anything else). That's the point of the protests. But surely you have informed yourself on the topic yourself.

  11. #9891
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u don't want to be met with force by police then u shouldn't riot...
    She sure looks like shes rioting!

  12. #9892
    Herald of the Titans Katie N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, if this was how the US behaved during a war there'd be a helluva lot of war crimes going on. It's a good thing this is a domestic "law enforcement" action and not a war.
    As if USA would ever be brought to justice for what they have done in war.

  13. #9893
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    She sure looks like shes rioting!


    Sorry, couldn't help myself.

  14. #9894
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    if u don't want to be met with force by police then u shouldn't riot...
    Protesting =/= Rioting. That's a phone she's holding, not a molotov cocktail.

  15. #9895
    Banned JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Russia that is very communist, da.
    Posts
    26,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, if this was how the US behaved during a war there'd be a helluva lot of war crimes going on. It's a good thing this is a domestic "law enforcement" action and not a war.
    Oh don't worry, they are really good at those too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

    Thank you, Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, Biden, Trump, Mitch, and other politicians who wanted this to happen for profit and in the name of freedom, liberty, and painting something red/blue on the map.

    This is not just riots. It's civil war.

    These people need to be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.
    As much as hate Clinton, this is all on the fascist scum you seem to be downplaying. The Clintons have fuck all to do with this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Regnmoln View Post
    You only have to take one look at the massive human rights violation that is Gitmo to realise that the US isn't exactly the best example of good wartime behaviour either.
    Or Vietnam, Iraq or Afganistan.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Personally I do hope that these riots escalate up to the point that the Trump administration topples.
    After that we can keep rioting against the moderate liberals at the center and Biden too.
    If any serious threat came to Trump(not including the elections) the military would just start mowing down anybody part of the uprising. It'd be the warshaw uprising, but it would be over within a day.

  16. #9896
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What the fuck do even republicans, other than Trump, that you listed have to do with this? Last I checked, McConnell didn’t sign off on Trump’s secret police and both ACLU, as well as DOJ watchdog groups have filed grievances. Just because Trump is an idiot, it doesn’t mean there is a civil war.
    While I agree with the "not a civil war" part of this, I'd disagree on Republicans and McConnell in particular. They pretty much signed off on Trump abusing his powers a few months ago and even now aren't exactly doing anything to curtail or even denounce these actions. I'd not call them just as bad, of course, but we should not forget that they are pretty much enabling Trump at this point.

  17. #9897
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Personally I do hope that these riots escalate up to the point that the Trump administration topples.
    After that we can keep rioting against the moderate liberals at the center and Biden too.
    But, how will that impact your plans to move to US, just to vote Trump?
    "Dave did everything he was supposed to do, but you did not. Shame on all of you, and may Karma find you all!"
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  18. #9898
    Banned JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Russia that is very communist, da.
    Posts
    26,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, how will that impact your plans to move to US, just to vote Trump?
    Is is this easy to fool you?

  19. #9899
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Is is this easy to fool you?
    Nice signature... I guess communism lost... lol

    Edit: It depends on what the definition of is, is...
    "Dave did everything he was supposed to do, but you did not. Shame on all of you, and may Karma find you all!"
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  20. #9900
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You don't get to fall back on the woke centrism when the narrative is that protesters deserve to be brutalized because of the damage injuries they've caused, even though its trivially easy to point out where "law" enforcement has instigated and escalated the situation...especially not when police brutality is the very fucking thing that caused these protests and riots in the first place.
    Once more. One thing does not excuse the another. We talked some 50 pages about this when the initial burning/looting was going on. I will repeat it once again.
    P.S.
    And shining lasers into someones eyes should be punished, enough of this lunacy already. Or should I remind you what happens to those who do that at airfields?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •