Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    She said she is unequivocal in her support of protestors and the Black Lives Matter movement.
    She said people should fight what they believe in, black lives matter [not just whites] -- and in bold, every life matters.

It's funny how when people say "all lives matters" some weirdos see it as a far right wing thing, yet when Dolly says it that's ignored and the focus was when she said "of course black lives matter" as though to adopt Dolly 'to their side'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    She said people should fight what they believe in, black lives matter [not just whites] -- and in bold, every life matters.

It's funny how when people say "all lives matters" some weirdos see it as a far right wing thing, yet when Dolly says it that's ignored and the focus was when she said "of course black lives matter" as though to adopt Dolly 'to their side'.
    You are ignoring the part where she says she supports BLM. You said she doesn't. Why are you disputing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Let me know where the part of the interview she was taken out of context in or said "all lives matter" in, because I ain't seein it.
    You must be super selective;

@0:49 -- "And of course black lives matter. Do we think only our white asses matter? No, Everybody matters", which includes black lives. That is not an explicit statement that she's supporting the [violent] BLM movement itself...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-08-19 at 03:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you were wrong, and you have video demonstrating you were wrong. Congrats?
    /s

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://youtu.be/7S_Xl2eOeeY

I'd support this woman's campaign
    Why would you support making something that should be apolitical Into a political hit piece? There are no party lines to supporting BLM And police reform you can be a republican and do so just fine You just need to have even the slightest bit of back bone and good will like say Romney.

- - - Updated - - -

You must be super selective;

https://youtu.be/GPuJcb4nSs0?t=49

@0:49 -- "And of course black lives matter. Do we think only our white asses matter? No, Everybody matters", which includes black lives. That is not an explicit statement that she's supporting the [violent] BLM movement itself...
    Black life’s matter means they should be brought up to the same level as every one else saying of course black life’s matter every one matters is literally supporting black life’s matter as a statement if not a movement.

Why saying all lives matter is a opposition To BLm is because your trying to down play and deflect that black people are trying to be moved up to the same footing as every one else by saying they are already there when reality is on many systemic levels they are not.

So in short.

Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2020-08-19 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Why would you support making something that should be apolitical Into a political hit piece? There are no party lines to supporting BLM And police reform you can be a republican and do so just fine You just need to have even the slightest bit of back bone and good will like say Romney.

- - - Updated - - -

Black life’s matter means they should be brought up to the same level as every one else saying of course black life’s matter every one matters is literally supporting black life’s matter as a statement if not a movement.

Why saying all lives matter is a opposition To BLm is because your trying to down play and deflect that black people are trying to be moved up to the same footing as every one else by saying they are already there when reality is on many systemic levels they are not.

So in short.

'cept BLM has gotten pretty violent and has become an aberration of what it was, and they don't want equality they want special treatment. I'm all for supporting black lives, but I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of #BLM as an organized movement that is full of hatred and racism, ironically.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-08-19 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    'cept BLM has gotten pretty violent, and they don't want equality they want special treatment.
    Prove it.

I'm all for supporting black lives, but I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of #BLM as an organized movement that is full of hatred and racism, ironically.
    Again, prove it.

All you've provided thus far are shitty Youtube clips of people who 9/10 times turn out were getting their comeuppance when you actually put said clips in context - like the bariatric scooter warrior who drove to Wal-Mart specifically to stab people and then y'all made a big deal of it like "BLM attacks old and disabled people unprovoked!". Clownery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Prove it.

Again, prove it.

All you've provided thus far are shitty Youtube clips of people who 9/10 times turn out were getting their comeuppance when you actually put said clips in context - like the bariatric scooter warrior who drove to Wal-Mart specifically to stab people and then y'all made a big deal of it like "BLM attacks old and disabled people unprovoked!". Clownery.
    "Prove it" -- there's countless videos about, especially accounts of locals living in areas affected, I won't waste my time to amuse you... more so one that's already hunkered down on their opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Prove it" -- there's countless videos about, especially accounts of locals living in areas affected, I won't waste my time to amuse you... more so one that's already hunkered down on their opinion.
    You could really just say "I have no evidence" and it would be much less verbose.

As opposed to the shitsquillion posts in this thread detailing instances of police brutality many if not most of which are media verifiable. Like I said; prove it. Put up or shut up, as Edmund Halley didn't say.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You could really just say "I have no evidence" and it would be much less verbose.

As opposed to the shitsquillion posts in this thread detailing instances of police brutality many if not most of which are media verifiable. Like I said; prove it. Put up or shut up, as Edmund Halley didn't say.
    Whatever. like I said... I ain't wasting my time with you -- brainwashed people like you are so amusing though in their blind fanatical belief. A lot of Blacks are wising up to #BLM. But no, there's no issues with #BLM what so ever!
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-08-19 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever. like I said... I ain't wasting my time with you -- brainwashed people like you are so amusing though in their blind belief.
    Well then it's simple: I'll continue to call you out for posting falsehoods and taking more of an issue with property damage than with actual murder. As long as the latter problem goes unaddressed, rioting and civil unrest will continue to happen - so really, it's folks like you at fault for the property damage, ultimately speaking.

Well then it's simple: I'll continue to call you out for posting falsehoods and taking more of an issue with property damage than with actual murder. As long as the latter problem goes unaddressed, rioting and civil unrest will continue to happen - so really, it's folks like you at fault for the property damage, ultimately speaking.
    And I honestly don't care what you think in the end of the day. This'll be my last response to you. Don't get a heart attack should Trump somehow win thanks to #BLM's months of riots and looting come November.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I honestly don't care what you think in the end of the day. This'll be my last response to you. Don't get a heart attack should Trump somehow wins thanks to #BLM's riots.
    And once again we're back down to "I can't actually argue against the existence of systemic racism so I'll resort to vague threats of authoritarian reprisal as punishment for not speaking in a manner I find sufficiently civil".

The term you're looking for is tone policing, hun.

Like Kim Jones says: Fuck your Target. Lol.

A lot of Blacks are wising up to #BLM. But no, there's no issues with #BLM what so ever!
    Where did you hear that a lot of blacks are wising up to Black Lives Matter? Just curious.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    Where did you hear that a lot of blacks are wising up to Black Lives Matter? Just curious.
    Probably the same spheres talking about all of those totally real Leftists #WalkingAway from the Democratic party.

NAACP has disavowed rioting.

I also recall reading this; A former president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) St. Paul chapter was at the scene Thursday trying to get medication for her daughter, a reporter for MN Reformer captured on video, and she’s seen expressing her anger with the people surrounding the Target and clashing with police.

She tells the reporter she went to the rally in Minneapolis the first day after Floyd was killed.

“I thought that it was going to be a rally, but as it got to the end, I was there about 30 minutes and I realized that it wasn’t a rally, it was going to be a riot,” she said.

After overhearing the plans for the riot, which included going to the police precinct, she left and didn’t return.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    NAACP has disavowed rioting.

I also recall reading this; A former president of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) St. Paul chapter was at the scene Thursday trying to get medication for her daughter, a reporter for MN Reformer captured on video, and she’s seen expressing her anger with the people surrounding the Target and clashing with police.

She tells the reporter she went to the rally in Minneapolis the first day after Floyd was killed.

“I thought that it was going to be a rally, but as it got to the end, I was there about 30 minutes and I realized that it wasn’t a rally, it was going to be a riot,” she said.

After overhearing the plans for the riot, which included going to the police precinct, she left and didn’t return.
    What part of lots, is it that is hard for people to comprehend? Heck I am sure I could also find a good dozen YT videos of blacks saying how bad BLM is, couple of articles from someone etc. etc., but seeing as there 37 million of them, that's not a great representation. I want something that expresses more, something to gain a better image, than what a couple of people say.

That's not a dig at you, sorry if you feel so, but I am starting to get annoyed, that every single time we hear about "X is leaving this", "Y is seeing the truth" etc., it is this completely vague terminology. Heck even when it is "This is trending on Twitter, so it must be true", a quick glance, and it is people that haven't held a opposite opinion their entire life, but they are totally for reals converted people that really hate this thing now.

It is a none conversation, it is a none debate, because it isn't cemented in anything that holds any merit to authenticity.

Heck a quick search, granted over a longer period, it has seen massive increase in support from black people: From support to BLM being 65 % in 2016, to 86 % in 2020.
    2016: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...tter-movement/
    2020: https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2020...tter-movement/

I don't know what to say at that point. Either someone is gas lightning the shit out of people, or there is data that I am missing out on, I hope it is the latter.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what to say at that point. Either someone is gas lightning the shit out of people, or there is data that I am missing out on, I hope it is the latter.
    CHAZ that took over Seattle and was a threat on America, was around 3 blocks in Seattle... Amazon campus is about twice the size and MS in Redmond alone, is about 4-5 times the size.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    'cept BLM has gotten pretty violent and has become an aberration of what it was, and they don't want equality they want special treatment. I'm all for supporting black lives, but I refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of #BLM as an organized movement that is full of hatred and racism, ironically.
    The gaping void that is a lack of citations screams endlessly.

If you refuse to differentiate between rioters and protesters then you won't find much. But the NAACP as a whole disavowed the rioters. They see them as part of the problem.

"Portland's Protests Were Supposed To Be About Black Lives. Now They're White Spectacle."