Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    idk, you tell me you brought it up.
    I've seen out-of-uniform law enforcement officers drag innocent people into cars and take them god knows where. How does this help the police? Every LEO should distance themselves from this behavior until the hivemind passes on the message!
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I've seen out-of-uniform law enforcement officers drag innocent people into cars and take them god knows where. How does this help the police? Every LEO should distance themselves from this behavior until the hivemind passes on the message!
    At least you used real events this time instead of sci fi a story. So that man who was knocked cold for protecting his business..is a LEO? He was part of the team kidnaping folks? How are the protests helping black lives Mekh.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I disagree. the rioters and looters are part of the movement. they are with in it and this is what the public see. Folks like that man who have their livelihoods destoryord are Real, they exist, and their experiences are being shared. How does it help black lives?

- - - Updated - - -

Just hand wave away bad behaviour because YOU support it and encourage it.
    You can disagree all you want it just makes you wrong. People taking advantage of the protest aren’t doing so to promote the movement or push for any sort of change they are just taking advantage of the protest like rioters and looters always have.

At least you used real events this time instead of sci fi a story. So that man who was knocked cold for protecting his business..is a LEO? He was part of the team kidnaping folks? How are the protests helping black lives Mekh.
    Obviously. Just as everyone looting is part of BLM. People are always one thing or the other. There are no subgroups. There are no opportunists. There are most definitely no white supremacists sowing additional chaos trying to cause a race war. Every thing is either on one side of the line or the other. This man was looted by BLM, so obviously he was law enforcement. That's your logic. Don't blame me.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Obviously. Just as everyone looting is part of BLM. People are always one thing or the other. There are no subgroups. There are no opportunists. There are most definitely no white supremacists sowing additional chaos trying to cause a race war. Every thing is either on one side of the line or the other. This man was looted by BLM, so obviously he was law enforcement. That's your logic. Don't blame me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can disagree all you want it just makes you wrong. People taking advantage of the protest aren’t doing so to promote the movement or push for any sort of change they are just taking advantage of the protest like rioters and looters always have.
    I guess this dealership was part of the problem too, oppressive car salesman must have been a racist or something....

https://www.wisn.com/article/protest...rship/33725158
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I guess this dealership was part of the problem too, oppressive car salesman must have been a racist or something....
    That's exactly it. Everyone who says they are BLM are BLM, everyone who says they are not are obviously cops who want to shoot black people. Try to keep up.

That's exactly it. Everyone who says they are BLM are BLM, everyone who says they are not are obviously cops who want to shoot black people. Try to keep up.
    Oh ill keep posting the results. No worries Mr. ACAB.

https://www.wisn.com/article/protest...rship/33725158
    Of course he was part of the problem rioters had as there goal is to cause destruction.

But that has no relevance to BLM or what there pushing for so it really doesn’t matter in this context.

There is really no reason to engage him. His zero effort trolling should be met with zero effort responses.

Oh ill keep posting the results. No worries Mr. ACAB.
    You are just here to smell your own farts.

That’s been your MO from the get go.
    Wall of LOLs

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm not opposed to incest

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do realize that those text applies when the suspect is already inside his vehicle ? At no point, any police officer would let someone go after struggling with him.
    "The police officer assaulted the guy, so he couldn't let him go without trying to murder him" is not the argument you think it is.

The officer failed to restrain the guy. There is no circumstance where the guy getting into his car would warrant opening fire on him. There isn't even any indication he had any reason to assault the guy in the first place.

Of course he was part of the problem riots had as there goal is to cause destruction.

But that has no relevance to BLM what there pushing for so it really doesn’t matter in this context.
    That's a great way to hand wave away responsibility of a movement. keep cheering on the destruction. The results are clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You are just here to smell your own farts.

That’s been your MO from the get go.
    Bringing awareness of the destructive actions that folks here support is hard smelling my own farts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    There is really no reason to engage him. His zero effort trolling should be met with zero effort responses.
    Trolling by posting the results of the protest, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "The police officer assaulted the guy, so he couldn't let him go without trying to murder him" is not the argument you think it is.

The officer failed to restrain the guy. There is no circumstance where the guy getting into his car would warrant opening fire on him. There isn't even any indication he had any reason to assault the guy in the first place.
    You just keep entertaining the hypocritical ramblings of these pro-authoritarian freedom loving folks. I don't know how you do it.

That's a great way to hand wave away responsibility of a movement. keep cheering on the destruction. The results are clear.
    About that...

There is nothing to hand wave away as there is not a even the slightest bit of responsibility between people taking advantage of a movement to cause chaos and the movment it self.

It’s quite simple really turn your own question around ask does the destruction help BLM achieve there goals? When the answer is that it does the opposite that it’s safe to say that said destruction has nothing to do with the movement.

About that...

The guy who organized that is voting for the Biden.

About that...

He is subconsciously typing good people on both sides right now.

There is nothing to hand wave away as there is not a even the slightest bit of responsibility between people taking advantage of a movement to cause chaos and the movment it self.

It’s quite simple really turn your own question around and does the destruction help BLM achieve there goals? When the answer is that it does the opposite that it’s safe to say that said destruction has nothing to do with the movement.
    You are on the side that is destroying cities, endangering the lives of others, and cheering on the loss of folk livelihoods. You think this is how to help black live sin the US. i think you all are being foolish. I think you are just showing folks you don't care about black lives,you care more about destroying society.

The guy who organized that is voting for the Biden.
    But it's not about the guy who organized it. Your point after all is, that movements are a hivemind. So is everyone of them voting for Biden? Is Biden even responsible for this? Just trying to find out how deep that rabbit hole of yours goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    He is subconsciously typing good people on both sides right now.
    You might want to take a look at my posting history to get a more accurate understanding my my world views.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's not about the guy who organized it. Your point after all is, that movements are a hivemind. So is everyone of them voting for Biden? Is Biden even responsible for this? Just trying to find out how deep that rabbit hole of yours goes.
    You bring it up, i'm just telling you facts.