Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I don't take advice from folks who don't have my best interest at heart, even more so from internet personas that have wished me harm in the past.
    I'm just thinking of you and your reputation here in the face of your open decision to post with an untreated mental illness and warped sense of reality. You -do- want us to take you seriously, right?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    A movement by civilians without regulation of who can or can't take part in has more responsibility than the police force, got it.

Yes, you're just trolling and hard smelling your own farts.
    The Destruction is part of this moment. i'm sorry it makes you uncomfortable, but its visible and its real, and folks are making judgments upon it.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I never said anything about the race of who is too blame, in fact most of the looters and rioters i've seen are white white folks...
    He didn't say rioters and looters are black folks. Your bias is showing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So what's your gripe with BLM?
    the ideas that black lives matters? nothing its 100% valid. the movement of BLM? its creating an image that feed into racists lies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Destruction is part of this moment. i'm sorry it makes you uncomfortable, but its visible and its real, and folks are making judgments upon it.
    Of the moment? Yeah, sure, assholes try to take advantage at every opportunity, that doesn't make it a problem of the movement though.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

It might not be their goal, yet its absolutely has been the outcome.
    You can’t answer the question can you? Your either not self aware or honest enough to do so are you?

If the destruction has does nothing to achieve the goals BLM has and does nothing to improve black life’s then it’s safe to say it’s not being done for either. But you just can’t egknowledge that can you?

pretty sure the guys in jail...he faced true justice for his actions...unlike the victims of the riots that only get to face the the justice found in a mob.
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

the ideas that black lives matters? nothing its 100% valid. the movement of BLM? its creating an image that feed into racists lies.
    that they, like you care more about property than human lives. /yawn

- - - Updated - - -

again these people aren't even in the majority so who the fuck cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'm just thinking of you and your reputation here in the face of your open decision to post with an untreated mental illness and warped sense of reality. You -do- want us to take you seriously, right?
    No, you are thinking of your political ideologies reputation. Not mine.

No, you are thinking of your political ideologies reputation. Not mine.
    I am rubber, you are glue.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Property is wealth, wealth is time, time is life. You don't see it this way because you think the live of others are yours to own.

Right, so as i said, you believe this all one big exaggeration by black people and whatever injustice they may occasionally experience they are bringing on themselves, because racism barely exists if at all.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible.
    But in the end, they always fall. Always.- Mahatma Gandhi

I am rubber, you are glue.
    No, you are a human, an apex predator of the planet earth. Willing and capable of inflicting harm on those you see as a threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Right, so as i said, you believe this all one big exaggeration by black people and whatever injustice they may occasionally experience they are bringing on themselves, because racism barely exists if at all.
    More Like i see that the actions taken to confront racism are just feeding into the narrative of that racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Why do people wrongfully think rioter and looters are not being prosecuted when caught? Do you think it is willful ignorance or they are just completely delusional in their beliefs of how the USA works?

No, you are a human, an apex predator of the planet earth. Willing and capable of inflicting harm on those you see as a threat.
    Are you flirting with me? I'd need to see pictures first...

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can’t answer the question can you? Your either not self aware or honest enough to do so are you?

If the destruction has does nothing to achieve the goals BLM has and does nothing to improve black life’s then it’s safe to say it’s not being done for either. But you just can’t egknowledge that can you?
    I have answered it, you just don't like the answer. When actions are taken and the results are as we see, the stated goal doesn't matter as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you flirting with me? I'd need to see pictures first...
    I see all humans in this way, not just you. But i wanted to let you know you are not rubber.

I see all humans in this way, not just you. But i wanted to let you know you are not rubber.
    You see all humans as apex predators willing and capable of inflicting harm on those they see as a threat? Well, that explains a lot. That societies are to an overwhelming majority peaceful must confuse the everliving fuck out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Why do people wrongfully think rioter and looters are not being prosecuted when caught? Do you think it is willful ignorance or they are just completely delusional in their beliefs of how the USA works?
    That's good and all but why don't deploy riot control before the rioting and looting just to prevent it and keep thugs at bay?
    Lives matter

More Like i see that the actions taken to confront racism are just feeding into the narrative of that racism.
    You can't have it both ways.

You say racism is a lie while also saying it exists but it is self inflicted.

Please choose one or the other.

Furthermore, what else should they do:

Peacefully protest? Check, didn't work.
    Use the justice system? Check, didn't work.
    Just eat it and say thank you? Check, didn't work.

What course of action would you honestly suggest?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible.
    But in the end, they always fall. Always.- Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You see all humans as apex predators willing and capable of inflicting harm on those they see as a threat? Well, that explains a lot. That societies are to an overwhelming majority peaceful must confuse the everliving fuck out of you.
    Those are not conflicting views points, what is a conflicting viewpoint are the protests that claim to be about saving lives that end up destroying lives.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't have it both ways.

You say racism is a lie while also saying it exists but it is self inflicted.

Please choose one or the other.

Furthermore, what else should they do:

Peacefully protest? Check, didn't work.
    Use the justice system? Check, didn't work.
    Just eat it and say thank you? Check, didn't work.

What course of action would you honestly suggest?
    I've never said racism is a lie.

I have answered it, you just don't like the answer. When actions are taken and the results are as we see, the stated goal doesn't matter as much.
    No you have weaselled around the question so you wouldn’t have to answer. But said weaselling does answer the second question, you clearly aren’t honest enough to give an answer.

What makes your weaselling even sadder is that there is an actual answer you could have given to make the damage support BLM but I doubt you could come up with it while trying to be dishonest and avoid answers.