10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's a bit odd how often Nazis and Trump supporters find themselves defending murderers.
    While bitching about destruction of property...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Almost like they are in the same camp weird happenstance I am sure.
    These rioters are destroying the western civilization, let me grab my gun and defend it! Idiots...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    While bitching about destruction of property...
    Now, destroying property is bad... but racist shitbags going out and murdering people, they seem fine with that.

To me it looks like a clear case of self defence.

The whole affair belongs to the category: "play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...33015548739587

How dense must you be to charge an armed man emptyhanded? The dead pedo got too cocky.

Almost like they are in the same camp weird happenstance I am sure.
    This is Charlottesville all over again.

The last several pages of this very thread. Including, but not limited to, his social media posting... just click one of the previous pages... we don’t need the same shit posted over and over again, because you can’t fucking be bothered to check the context of the discussion.
    I have checked them and i'm not seeing where those claims come from (that is, either video or detailed description of events).

Could you point out those more precisely? Maybe you remember some keywords that could help with search?

It's also hard to imagine how he could taunt people into chasing him through social media postings unless he knew social media accounts of those around him, which would make entire situation quite strange.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2020-08-27 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post

How dense must you be to charge an armed man emptyhanded?
    How dense do you have to be, to grab your AR 15 at 17 and drive to another state, to confront people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I have checked them and i'm not seeing where those claims come from (that is, either video or detailed description of events).

Could you point out those more precisely?
    Then it doesn’t exist and you can move on... right?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

SNIP
    I am sure an unbiased youtube channel called liberal tears is going to give a totally unedited and clear view of events /s

10+ Year Old Account
    This is Charlottesville all over again.
    It’s worse... we have people demanding proof of provocation, from a 17 year old, who grabbed his AR 15 to confront protestors in another state.

How dense do you have to be, to grab your AR 15 at 17 and drive to another state, to confront people?
    Are you really offended on the behalf of a stupid dead pedophile?

I am sure an unbiased youtube channel called liberal tears is going to give a totally unedited and clear view of events /s
    I understand. Here's another. The quality is not up to the standard of the first, but do give it a watch.

Last edited by Astalnar; 2020-08-27 at 12:31 PM.

and andy ngo who provides kill lists to atomwaffen

It's a bit odd how often Nazis and Trump supporters find themselves defending murderers.
    It appears to me, like some people WANT to kill others. The don't want to bear the consequences, like life in prison or the electric chair, but they really REALLY want to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn’t that the point though? What gets liberal tears better than shooting protestors?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    and andy ngo who provides kill lists to atomwaffen
    One of the best things that ever came from being on this site, was being introduced to the term "Nazi-adjacent."

My main question is why the fuck does the police even tolerate random yahoos with rifles hanging around in so volatile a situation. This guy should have been told to get back home to his mom the second they saw him, the entire situation was a disaster waiting to happen, and if this shit keeps up it won't be the last time it'll happen either.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Last nights protester were Fiery but they were peaceful.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...033705472?s=20

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    It depends on the weight of the crime of the BLM supporter. so a paperwork snafu vs looting and assault. No judge is going to agree with you

And since when do leftwingers care about knowing the whole event?
    You don't have a right to kill a criminal while you yourself are in an act of committing a crime.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Black 17 year old in a hoodie is a threat and needs to be apprehended or flat out killed.

White 17 year old with an assault rifle and clear white nationalist ties, has the right to kill anyone that tries to stop him.

Keep telling me there's no racism.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

It’s worse... we have people demanding proof of provocation, from a 17 year old, who grabbed his AR 15 to confront protestors in another state.
    These are the same people who defended the Charlottesville terrorist.

One of the best things that ever came from being on this site, was being introduced to the term "Nazi-adjacent."
    I have been told several times that you can only be a racist if you are white it's not like there were Jews that supported and fought for Hitler back in the day oh wait there were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you really offended on the behalf of a stupid dead pedophile?
    I think the fact that you need to call him a pedophile, proves my point better than anything I can say. Is your argument that he was trying to molest this 17 year old? You are suggesting he was defending kids by killing him?

Can you guess why it’s fucked for a 17 year old to bring an AR 15 to a protest?