10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    I oppose both fascism and the false antifascists who are fascists at heart.
    That’s literally fascist dogma from 1930s...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If you have a shred of honesty you'll admit that in that situation someone grabbing a gun by force might also end up using it.
    The kid had no way of knowing the guy wasn't gonna shoot him back. In fact one of the other dudes had a gun pointed at him if I remember right.

It's perfectly reasonable, in that situation, for Kyle to feel like "if they get my gun I'm dead".
    damn, i find so crazy that someone could even try to think to justify all that. how in the hell is that dumb guy allowed to felt in danger when he was pointing is damned weapon around, but all the other should be perfectly fine with a weirdo that is aiming them? damn, this isnt real, im starting to ask myself if im tripping at this point...

If you have a shred of honesty you'll admit that in that situation someone grabbing a gun by force might also end up using it.
    The kid had no way of knowing the guy wasn't gonna shoot him back. In fact one of the other dudes had a gun pointed at him if I remember right.

It's perfectly reasonable, in that situation, for Kyle to feel like "if they get my gun I'm dead".
    What are you waiting from him ? From behind the safety of his monitor, he is saying he thinks he would go after a shooter with his bare hands to disarm him.

lads im in danger from my own gun that i brought to shoot people with

https://www.insider.com/whistleblowe...ootings-2020-9

The Los Angeles sheriff's deputy who fatally shot an 18-year-old named Andres Guardado was trying to impress and join an internal "gang" at the Compton station, a whistleblower said in testimony acquired by the Los Angeles Times and Spectrum News.

Miguel Vega, a deputy with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, fatally shot Guardado, who was working security outside a car shop, in June. The teen's death prompted protests in the city.

Art Gonzalez, a fellow deputy, has filed a complaint alleging that there is a violent clique operating inside the Compton station and that Vega had been trying to impress and join the "Executioners" group at the time he killed Guardado, according to Spectrum News.
    Cool, so cops in Compton have their own organized criminal gangs involved in extrajudicial murders!

Isn't Rittenhohouse that kid who got chased down the streets, shot at, thrown down on the ground and then started shooting when one of his attackers tried grabbing his gun?
    Seems like self-defence to me. Murder, sure, but in self defence.

- - - Updated - - -

How is this hoax still alive?
    Your first post is bullshit, he wasn't shot at, and he wasn't thrown to the ground. But he did point his gun at people as witnessed by 2 people. If you are saying that when he tripped over his own dumbass feet, that he was thrown to the ground you already lost.

And your second post, there is video of him saying, there was "very fine people, on both sides". There is no fine people on the Nazi side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    What are you waiting from him ? From behind the safety of his monitor, he is saying he thinks he would go after a shooter with his bare hands to disarm him.
    Actually, no... the person you are responding to, is claiming that the murderer thought that the victim was going to take his gun with his bare hands. So sure and afraid, he killed someone... 2 people actually... so... WTF?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Enough to assault a federal office and try burning it down with support from the local mayor, which is something none of those white supremacist groups could ever even dream of achieving.

As soon as a white supremacist steps even a little bit out of line everyone shoots them down and cripples the guy with complete media and political condemnation.
    Meanwhile Antifa succesfully attacks, burns, pillages, intimidates, loots and incites violence and defunding the police while retaining media support right in our streets.

Again, you tell me which is more dangerous.
    So you have no answer then? Enough how many is that? Also, please just once, cite anything you're posting because that just reads like fascist propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Wasn't the one thug that got his coconut capped by Rittenhouse a convicted pedophile?

Rittenhouse was 17, the guy had been convicted of sex with a minor. Who knows what that guy would have done with him beyond just violence.
    Are you suggesting that Rittenhouse pulled up Rosenbaum's rap sheet and knew all this? Because if he hadn't, he didn't, and none of this is relevant in any way whatsoever.

And isn't there video of same convicted pedophile, who was white, screaming "shoot me n****!" at protesters hours before?
    Not sure what non-violent, non-aggressive baiting and mockery have to do with anything, here.

I thought this thread existed because of "police brutality", not nazis.
    Those that work forces are those that burn crosses, and all that.

I oppose both fascism
    I'm cutting the rest of the quote because it's horseshit nonsense, and this is all that matters.

Congrats, you're Antifa. You literally just self-identified as Antifa, right there, by saying that. That's all Antifa is.

Violent authoritarians living in an utopia that's gonna cause nothing but damage deserve to vanish, regardless of their political axis.
    Antifa are the opposite of "authoritarian".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lads im in danger from my own gun that i brought to shoot people with
    33 Susans agree... If it wasn’t for guns, we wouldn’t need guns...

Judging by the comment section and like/dislike this seems like a dubious reconstruction of what happened, not sure I want to use this to reform my opinion.
    Because there are people, just like you, that don't like facts, we call them TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Are you suggesting that Rittenhouse pulled up Rosenbaum's rap sheet and knew all this? Because if he hadn't, he didn't, and none of this is relevant in any way whatsoever..
    I suppose you wouldn't have been so up in arms if Rittenhouse had ended up badly beat (or worse) and raped, though, since he's on the wrong side of history.

Agreed with this.
    Again, look at that portland trump supporter who got chased and executed.
    And if he killed him because he chased and executed him, put him in jail

That is the difference between Trump supporters and EVERYONE ELSE, we don't celebrate murderers.

But if we wanted to be like you, the Patriot Prayer moron is part of a group of domestic terrorists that have been arrested before for starting riots and fights. And they were seen earlier in the evening, shooting people with paintball guns and bear mace. So, if I were to be like you, it would be "SELF DEFENSE".

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you wouldn't have been so up in arms if Rittenhouse had ended up badly beat (or worse) and raped, though, since he's on the wrong side of history.
    You're making shit up, again, and projecting (I assume) your own partisan bias onto me.

Take that Patriot Prayer guy who was shot in Portland recently. That guy was murdered. Even though I think Patriot Prayer are racist idiots. I don't change my stance on things because of political affiliations. Nothing I've said anywhere could bring you to that conclusion.

I've said multiple times that if Kyle Rittenhouse had used proportional violence to defend himself, he would have been in the clear. The entire issue is that he escalated to lethal force because he panicked. That's the difference between legitimate self defense, and intentional, deliberate murder.

If he was badly beaten to the point of assault, charge the person with assault.

If he was raped, which is absolutely a ludicrous notion to the extreme, fuckin charge his rapist with rape and any other related charges.

This is the difference between us and y'all. You seem more inclined to defend criminals on "your side". For us, much like with the Portland shooting, we have zero problems saying, "Fuck that guy, charge his ass and hold him accountable for his crimes."

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If he was badly beaten to the point of assault, charge the person with assault.

If he was raped, which is absolutely a ludicrous notion to the extreme, fuckin charge his rapist with rape and any other related charges.

This is the difference between us and y'all. You seem more inclined to defend criminals on "your side". For us, much like with the Portland shooting, we have zero problems saying, "Fuck that guy, charge his ass and hold him accountable for his crimes."
    Really, because I've seen folks on this forum defending the murderer of Aaron Danielson.

Really, because I've seen folks on this forum defending the murderer of Aaron Danielson.
    Cool, feel free to link it! Because most of us generally seem to be in agreement that Danielson was murdered and that the shooter should face criminal prosecution for murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Congrats, you're Antifa. You literally just self-identified as Antifa, right there, by saying that. That's all Antifa is.

Antifa are the opposite of "authoritarian".
    Okay, you're a joke. Think we're done.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-09-03 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yeah, damn those protestors, they are all just gang-raping god-fearing conservatives in the middle of the street.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe take it up with those users, then, rather than making shit up about those of us who don't?