10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Would you pursue someone with a gun when you have none ? How did Rittenhouse knew what Rosenbaum wanted to achieve ? How could he make him stop ? He was slower since he could not outrun him, and he was physically weaker as well.
    Does this count as a self own?

What are you waiting from him ? From behind the safety of his monitor, he is saying he thinks he would go after a shooter with his bare hands to disarm him.
    Self defense, ey?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And if he killed him because he chased and executed him, put him in jail

That is the difference between Trump supporters and EVERYONE ELSE, we don't celebrate murderers.
    Actually you do. Right after the execution of the guy there was celebration from a leftists, I believe BLM group in a park, happy and cheering about the murder of the guy.
    You totally do. Might wanna do something about those rotten apples on your group.

But if we wanted to be like you, the Patriot Prayer moron is part of a group of domestic terrorists that have been arrested before for starting riots and fights. And they were seen earlier in the evening, shooting people with paintball guns and bear mace. So, if I were to be like you, it would be "SELF DEFENSE".
    Paintball guns and mace = hunt and execute them in the streets.

Okay. Glad to see how not fascist you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    Okay, you're a joke. Think we're done.
    In what way?

Antifa are anti-authoritarians. They were originally anarcho-communists, but that's expanded somewhat, though the anti-authoritarian angle is still prevalent.

If you oppose fascism, that's all it takes to be Antifa. That's the definition. It isn't an organization with a listed membership. All it takes to "be Antifa" is to say "fuck Fascism" and be willing to act against fascists, whatever form that action takes, even if just by speaking out.

These are facts. You can not like those facts, because they demonstrate that your political views are silly and counterfactual, but you don't get to change the facts.

Kyle was fleeing, not engaging. What you're describing here is engagement.
    If you see an armed gunman fleeing from a school you don't run after him, you call the police.

This comparison doesn't hold.
    The cops weren't going to go into the fray that night to arrest someone that isn't properly handling their gun and arrest them for Assault with a deadly weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I suppose you wouldn't have been so up in arms if Rittenhouse had ended up badly beat (or worse) and raped, though, since he's on the wrong side of history.
    Can we get a bizarro politics sub-forum for all the people that like to fantasize and then argue about things that never happened?

Until then, lets stick with reality, as inconvenient as that can be for people without real arguments.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose you wouldn't have been so up in arms if Rittenhouse had ended up badly beat (or worse) and raped, though, since he's on the wrong side of history.
    Do you see anyone defending the fucker that killed an anti protestor? You see anyone claiming self defense or that he had it coming? Anyone being scared that she shooter would have been raped, if he didn’t kill? Didn’t think so...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I'm noticing a trend from you as well: running away from arguments.
    Guess they're like garlic to a vampire, given your signature.
    Blah, blah, blah.

Attacks from the far right wing are the largest terrorist threat in the US. I'm not saying that, the FBI is. But to you, they are just...what was the bullshit you said....ah yes...."have violent outbursts and get shot down and condemned by the world and haven't been getting any real ground in years."

Then you go on to do some champion level logic logic twisting by saying Antifa is a bigger threat because they do less damage and commit less violence.......I mean....Capital D..afuq?

Meanwhile that police presence you swear is dwindling has been steadily being militarized in support, funds, equipment and tactics since 2001 and on top of that, we haver literal fucking video of that "disappearing" police force using the "losing ground" white nationalist militia in trying to quell a protest about racism in the police force.

I didn't;t run away form your stupid ass argument, I called it what it was.....bullshit.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Do you see anyone defending the fucker that killed an anti protestor? You see anyone claiming self defense or that he had it coming? Anyone being scared that she shooter would have been raped, if he didn’t kill? Didn’t think so...
    I brought up rape because the one thug Rittenhouse killed was a convicted pedophile, and Rittenhouse is a minor himself.

I brought up rape because the one thug Rittenhouse killed was a convicted pedophile, and Rittenhouse is a minor himself.
    ...and he was what, gonna rape him within eyesight of the cops and with dozens of other people around?

I mean, you have some weird-ass fantasies, but I ain't gonna kink-shame ones fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Actually, no... the person you are responding to, is claiming that the murderer thought that the victim was going to take his gun with his bare hands. So sure and afraid, he killed someone... 2 people actually... so... WTF?
    Well, why was he charging him then ? What could he possibly accomplish ? And I did not miss quote, reread.

Guess we will never know because Rittenhouse shot and killed an unarmed man that never touched him.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    You think he was trying to rape him? Why isn’t anyone bringing up the past of the anti protestor killed? Oh, that’s right... unlike you making shit up, with blatantly disingenuous bullshit... no one other than your ilk is defending murderers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually you do. Right after the execution of the guy there was celebration from a leftists, I believe BLM group in a park, happy and cheering about the murder of the guy.
    You totally do. Might wanna do something about those rotten apples on your group.
    citation needed

Paintball guns and mace = hunt and execute them in the streets.

Okay. Glad to see how not fascist you are.
    being chased by an unarmed man = defend yourself with lethal force

being maced and shot at with paintball guns = come on that's just kids play

You're slowly showing your true colors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...and he was what, gonna rape him within eyesight of the cops and with dozens of other people around?

I mean, you have some weird-ass fantasies, but I ain't gonna kink-shame ones fantasies.
    Yeah, rapes don't happen during periods of social unrest and anarchy.

My point was the guy was dangerous to begin with, and had been attempting to instigate violence the whole day. He finally got what he wanted. I'm not saying Rittenhouse shouldn't face some sort of punishment for carrying a gun as a minor or fleeing the scene of a shooting, I'm just arguing against the narrative a lot of you folks are pushing that he was some sort of neo-nazi vigilante or the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    "Vomiting right wing talking points" ? Thats not an argument. I am sure that "vomiting left wing talking points" would make you happy.

Attacking youtube creators is not argument either. They didnt make up the footage of him helping people. Their persons dont make the footage any less real and neither do I claim that helping people absolve someone of murder. Thats just your strawman.

He did not murder anyone just your opinion - he was not sentenced yet. His life WAS absolutely in danger. One guy was attacking him to the head with a skateboard and other straight up tried to shoot him.
    See, there is a difference between right wing talking points, AND THE TRUTH. One is true, the other is right wing talking points that aren't true.

The Youtube "creators" as you call them, one is a gun nut that has worked for the NRA spewing and believing a whole host of bullshit like the Democrats are coming for your guns and whatnot, and the other is a fucking Illuminati QAnon believing conspiracy retard.

And it isn't just "our opinion" that he murdered someone, it is also the opinion of the DA that added the charges to him that he murdered someone. His life wasn't in danger until he went there, carrying illegally, and started pointing his gun at people, then people feared for their lives and decided to act to disarm the fucking moron.

The skateboard missed, and the guy with the gun, never fired a shot, but would have been well within his rights to blow the kids head off, since he had just witnessed 2 murders from the kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, why was he charging him then ? What could he possibly accomplish ? And I did not miss quote, reread.
    Let’s ask him? No... better yet... Why don’t you explain why you claimed that people behind monitors would only claim to charge an armed man? Is it because they will get shot? Think it through...

Yeah, rapes don't happen during periods of social unrest and anarchy.
    If your honest belief was that Rosenbaum was going to rape Rittenhouse, then I'd say it's pretty safe to pin your theories as patently ludicrous, unhinged, and detached from reality. And consequently not remotely worthy of consideration

...Dude, you're proving my point.
    15,000–20,000? 1400 with 150 in prison NATIONWIDE?
    That's your white supremacist uberthreat?

And how many politicians support these groups? Oh right, none.

I mean... thanks?
    There is more than that. And Trump supports them.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point was the guy was dangerous to begin with, and had been attempting to instigate violence the whole day.
    Taunting armed militia types is not "instigating violence". He was daring them to instigate. I've seen this argument from a lot of people, and it's ridiculous.

"Oh noes, the loud man said mean things to me that made me feel bad" is not instigation of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    In what way?
    In the way that Antifa is extremely authoritarian.
    They routinely attack, hurt, harass, damage, intimidate, cancel and otherwise seek to destroy and remove anything and everyone they deem "on the wrong side of history".

Antifa is as antifascist as it is antiauthoritarian: it just isn't.