10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Source it then.
    https://patch.com/illinois/grayslake...nhouse-charges
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ke/5675987002/

Just as examples. By no means the only ones.

Thanks for admitting to yet more cherry-picking of the evidence, since you clearly weren't even aware of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Still victim blaming.

Nothing about Rosenbaum's actions could justify a shooting. You have not made any argument to that effect, and your position is entirely contradicted by Wisconsin law.
    Stop lying, Wisconsin law allows you to shoot in self defense if you fear great bodily harm or death. A hostile person trying to disarm you and arm themselves is likely to result in great bodily harm or death, especially when he's part of a group that had just discharged a gun while pursuing you.
    You'll take the word of cherry-picked lawyers with a clear bias who don't know the full details, and not the prosecutors who filed the charges and do.
    I literally cannot find any lawyers arguing that Kyle wasn't in his right to shoot in self defense, this is not a matter of cherry picking.
    The law does not support your position.

Even your chosen video adds nothing new and nothing that defense Rittenhouse's actions.

You're also ignoring multiple witnesses who describe Rittenhouse as behaving dangerously and provoking this attempt to disarm him.

You're trying to cherry-pick evidence to support your predetermined conclusion, rather than assessing the entire body of evidence and using that to arrive at the conclusion those facts lead to.
    The only actual witness statement we have is that Kyle was running away from someone that made multiple attempts to take his weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    https://patch.com/illinois/grayslake...nhouse-charges
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ke/5675987002/

Just as examples. By no means the only ones.

Thanks for admitting to yet more cherry-picking of the evidence, since you clearly weren't even aware of these.
    So you have one example that happened at a much earlier time, hasn't been given to police, and Rosenbaum might not have even been present for.
    And the other example is that he raised the weapon in response to yet more shots fired after he was attacked the second time? I can't imagine why someone that had already had four attempts on his life would react that way.
    Last edited by Aurrora; 2020-09-05 at 07:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, Kyle shot 4 times in the space of a second. When the first bullet hit the other 3 hit AFTER he had already been shot and thus, probably falling forwards due to momentum. Do you not understand how time or physics work?
    This is the post of the year.

Rosenbaum fell faster than light so that he could be shot one time in the front and 3 times in the back in the timespan of a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This is the post of the year.

Rosenbaum fell faster than light so that he could be shot one time in the front and 3 times in the back in the timespan of a second.
    Reading comprehension is apparently hard for you.

He was shot three times in the front, and once in the back. People are somehow trying to argue that this means that he was running away from the person he was attacking, despite what eyewitness testimony and video recording shows. The more plausible explanation is that the bullet that hit him in the back did so from an extreme angle while he was falling towards Kyle, and thus traveled down his torso through the lung and liver. Do you understand now?

So you have one example that happened at a much earlier time, hasn't been given to police, and Rosenbaum might not have even been present for.
    And the other example is that he raised the weapon in response to yet more shots fired after he was attacked the second time? I can't imagine why someone that had already had four attempts on his life would react that way.
    Wait, you think that they haven't talked to the cops and think it was a "much earlier time", even though it was before that guy could even leave the parking lot that he heard the shots from the kid, Rittenhouse, shot at Rosenbaum?

Wow, does it hurt your back to twist into those pretzels with those mental gymnastics?

- - - Updated - - -

He was shot three times in the front, and once in the back. People are somehow trying to argue that this means that he was running away from the person he was attacking, despite what eyewitness testimony and video recording shows. The more plausible explanation is that the bullet that hit him in the back did so from an extreme angle while he was falling towards Kyle, and thus traveled down his torso through the lung and liver. Do you understand now?
    How does he get shot in the back, if he didn't spin? Can you show me the video of him supposedly spinning?

15+ Year Old Account

That was not clear in your post, so it looks like physics isn't the only thing you don't know much about.

You know, that your explanation doesn't change the time frame? 4 shots fired within a second can't hit a person both in the front and in the back who's falling over because of the first shot/s.

So either the time frame is way off which would make the last shot fired at a person already on the ground (there goes the self-defense claim that wasn't really there anyway) or Rosenbaum had a severe case of falling faster than gravity.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Wait, you think that they haven't talked to the cops and think it was a "much earlier time", even though it was before that guy could even leave the parking lot that he heard the shots from the kid, Rittenhouse, shot at Rosenbaum?
    Yes, I think they haven't talked to the cops because if they had there would be a charge for it against Kyle as well.

How does he get shot in the back, if he didn't spin? Can you show me the video of him supposedly spinning?
    You're the one alleging Rosenbaum was spinning, so you show me a video.
    I'm saying the shot that hit his back could have occurred from an extreme angle since he was leaning towards Kyle to grab the rifle as he was shot, this is a more plausible explanation than him turning to run away between the third and fourth shot when all three shots occurred in such a small time period.

- - - Updated - - -

That was not clear in your post, so it looks like physics isn't the only thing you don't know much about.

You know, that your explanation doesn't change the time frame? 4 shots fired within a second can't hit a person both in the front and in the back who's falling over because of the first shot/s.

So either the time frame is way off which would make the last shot fired at a person already on the ground (there goes the self-defense claim that wasn't really there anyway) or Rosenbaum had a severe case of falling faster than gravity.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Fyhoa4wwE

Kyle's first shot is at 2:07, the final shot is just before the timer advances to 2:08. There is no evidence of any attempt to retreat or spinning from Rosenbaum.

Yes, I think they haven't talked to the cops because if they had there would be a charge for it against Kyle as well.

You're the one alleging Rosenbaum was spinning, so you show me a video.
    I'm saying the shot that hit his back could have occurred from an extreme angle since he was leaning towards Kyle to grab the rifle as he was shot, this is a more plausible explanation than him turning to run away between the third and fourth shot when all three shots occurred in such a small time period.
    Oh, so you don't think one of the reckless endangerment charges were that?

And how the fuck, does Rosenbaum get shot in the back, after getting shot in the front, while he was supposedly trying to grab the gun? Explain that to me.

And how does a shot hit him in the back at an extreme angle to grab the gun? That would mean the gun would have to be above him and he was leaning down.

And the way that the shot was angled through his body would be physically impossible, because as Mayhem said, if 4 shots rang out in less than a second, there is no way the shot happened the way you said it does. Considering it went through his lung and liver.

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle's first shot is at 2:07, the final shot is just before the timer advances to 2:08. There is no evidence of any attempt to retreat or spinning from Rosenbaum.
    Watched your video, and the shots happened behind a car, how can you tell? And there were 7 shots from Rittenhouse that I could tell, you hear one at first, and apparently that is the one from the handgun that was fired into the air, who was the other shooter, if he didn't fire the second set of 3 shots?

Oh, so you don't think one of the reckless endangerment charges were that?
    No, the charges for reckless endangerment in the criminal complaint are for Richard McGinnis, the eyewitness who was near Rosenbaum when he was shot, and for the unknown black male who attempted to kick Kyle in the head during the second engagement and was shot at in return but missed.
    And how the fuck, does Rosenbaum get shot in the back, after getting shot in the front, while he was supposedly trying to grab the gun? Explain that to me.

And how does a shot hit him in the back at an extreme angle to grab the gun? That would mean the gun would have to be above him and he was leaning down.

And the way that the shot was angled through his body would be physically impossible, because as Mayhem said, if 4 shots rang out in less than a second, there is no way the shot happened the way you said it does. Considering it went through his lung and liver.
    I don't know what to tell you, we can see that he was shot 4 times in under a second on the video. There's no way he turned to run away between the third and fourth bullet, the more plausible explanation is that he was leaning so far forward at this point in the process of falling that the bullet essentially entered him from "above" and traveled down his torso.
    Watched your video, and the shots happened behind a car, how can you tell? And there were 7 shots from Rittenhouse that I could tell, you hear one at first, and apparently that is the one from the handgun that was fired into the air, who was the other shooter, if he didn't fire the second set of 3 shots?
    No, those other 3 shots are believed to be from someone else.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVTssR8Dbc

15+ Year Old Account

Ok, that still doesn't change physics, you can't fall to the ground within a second. You can't bend forwards within a fraction of a second either.

No, the charges for reckless endangerment in the criminal complaint are for Richard McGinnis, the eyewitness who was near Rosenbaum when he was shot, and for the unknown black male who attempted to kick Kyle in the head during the second engagement and was shot at in return but missed.

I don't know what to tell you, we can see that he was shot 4 times in under a second on the video. There's no way he turned to run away between the third and fourth bullet, the more plausible explanation is that he was leaning so far forward at this point in the process of falling that the bullet essentially entered him from "above" and traveled down his torso.

No, those other 3 shots are believed to be from someone else.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLVTssR8Dbc
    From who? Considering there are no others wounded, and no other damage that can be seen.

Again, how would Rosenbaum somehow get shot in the back that perforated his lung and liver?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, that still doesn't change physics, you can't fall to the ground within a second. You can't bend forwards within a fraction of a second either.
    Yeah, I don't think he can explain this. Which is why I asked about the 3 other shots. They sound like they are from Rittenhouse's rifle to me, but then again, when they go off, Rittenhouse is behind a car.

From who? Considering there are no others wounded, and no other damage that can be seen.

Again, how would Rosenbaum somehow get shot in the back that perforated his lung and liver?

- - - Updated - - -
    If you watch it all the way through the video shows the scene a second time and highlights the believed third shooter, he appears to have shot at Kyle, those bullets could have ended up thousands of feet away so whatever damage they may of caused wouldn't be found.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    There’s no evidence in that video to support your narrative. Just you making a lot of assumptions.
    Well he certainly didn't turn to flee, which is what this entire thread of the argument is about. Felya was suggesting that Rosenbaum was retreating from Kyle and shot in the back and that is very clearly not the case based on eyewitness testimony and video evidence.

And lawyers all over Youtube have quoted the law and said differently, I'll take the word of lawyers and not some random forum poster.

Then you should have no problems linking us some credible lawyers saying such.

And lawyers all over Youtube
    lmfao, please stop getting news and opinions from random dipshits on youtube

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Based on witness testimony he shot him when he was attempting to grab the gun.
    And based on the autopsy he shot him in the back. so tough luck on the self defense defense. Even if it was not the first shot, shooting him after he had already gone down clearly turned into a murder

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    And based on the autopsy he shot him in the back. so tough luck on the self defense defense. Even if it was not the first shot, shooting him after he had already gone down clearly turned into a murder
    *Sigh* Please, tell us how he managed to shoot him three times in the front and then once in the back in under a second? You know you don't suddenly not become the aggressor if your back is exposed while attacking someone right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Just for Portland:

The protests that turned into riots directly and perfectly correlate with he times the use government force was needed.
    You could just as easily argue the reverse at this level of granularity (more riots -> more use of force, with riots growing faster then use of force).

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You could just as easily argue the reverse at this level of granularity (more riots -> more use of force, with riots growing faster then use of force).
    The protests were dying down. Before the unnamed feds showed up.

I guess if some of you saw a kid with an ar-15 running around you'd be fine with anyone being shot for trying to stop him.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    *Sigh* Please, tell us how he managed to shoot him three times in the front and then once in the back in under a second? You know you don't suddenly not become the aggressor if your back is exposed while attacking someone right?
    If somebody has back turned to you, he does clearly not pose a deathly threat. This fascist bullshitting is just pathetic.