1. #14461
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, we are going to be waiting a while, aren't we?
    *insert image of skeleton waiting*

    Probably. I'm sure that citizens will find it before the police, with access to far more surveillance tools, will. And that police will be suspiciously busy when called to apprehend the driver for questioning, multiple times.

  2. #14462
    I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.

  3. #14463
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.
    You mean something like this?

    https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...MENDATIONS.pdf



    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/polit...ech/index.html
    "Do you really feel safer under Donald Trump?" Biden asked repeatedly in a speech in Pittsburgh.
    “I want to be very clear about all of this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted," Biden said. "Violence will not bring change, it will only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way."
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-04 at 10:19 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  4. #14464
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.
    He hasn’t been silent. He spoke about the protests today and spoke about them at Kenosha yesterday. As far as a police reform plan is concerned, I’m sure it’ll come. The debates haven’t even started yet.

  5. #14465
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes like that. Right now he should be spending every possible moment getting on TV and getting his message out there. If you ask most Biden supporters where he stands on police reforms I doubt they would know anything in the article you just linked. Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?

  6. #14466
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    He hasn’t been silent. He spoke about the protests today and spoke about them at Kenosha yesterday. As far as a police reform plan is concerned, I’m sure it’ll come. The debates haven’t even started yet.
    Already came...
    https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...MENDATIONS.pdf

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Yes like that. Right now he should be spending every possible moment getting on TV and getting his message out there. If you ask most Biden supporters where he stands on police reforms I doubt they would know anything in the article you just linked. Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?
    What? He has literally been broadcasting from Kenosha for 2 days... what TV are you watching? Just about every news paper is going nuts over Biden finally lashing out at Trump over the last few days. Is your TV a potato?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-04 at 10:22 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  7. #14467
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

    What? He has literally been broadcasting from Kenosha for 2 days... what TV are you watching?
    This is shocking news to you that people don't know Biden's stances on this issue or a wide range? Dude's been the invisible man for much of the last few months.

  8. #14468
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    . Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?
    Page 7:

    PROTECTING COMMUNITIES BY REFORMING OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

    You couldn’t scroll to the next bold point... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  9. #14469
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.
    He is the only one that has a plan. Trump NEVER had a plan. And Biden isn't keeping quiet, he has been making videos and going places for a while now.

  10. #14470
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This is shocking news to you that people don't know Biden's stances on this issue or a wide range? Dude's been the invisible man for much of the last few months.
    No it’s not, because me asking you what you watch, was a leading question... I know what you watch... I know that despite showing you evidence of the contrary, you will continue to cling to them as the truth. No... not shocking at all...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  11. #14471
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    This is shocking news to you that people don't know Biden's stances on this issue or a wide range? Dude's been the invisible man for much of the last few months.
    Only to people that don't watch anything but Fox News. I have seen him consistently, not every night, but he isn't putting his foot in his mouth like Trump is by disparaging Military families and soldiers.

  12. #14472
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He is the only one that has a plan. Trump NEVER had a plan. And Biden isn't keeping quiet, he has been making videos and going places for a while now.
    Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  13. #14473
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Page 7:

    PROTECTING COMMUNITIES BY REFORMING OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

    You couldn’t scroll to the next bold point... lol
    You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?

  14. #14474
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    -snip-
    I know. I think the poster was asking about why he wasn’t talking about it in his speeches or town halls.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?
    ‘He’s got no damn plan!’ ‘I ain’t reading that!’

  15. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................
    Yeah, if any of those showed it, they might switch to Biden because they aren't fully in on the orange Trump kool-aid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I know. I think the poster was asking about why he wasn’t talking about it in his speeches or town halls.

    - - - Updated - - -



    ‘He’s got no damn plan!’ ‘I ain’t reading that!’
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

  16. #14476
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?
    Yes, I expect you to scroll down to page 7, of a document you claim doesn’t exist. I guess I should apologize... I really should...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  17. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................
    Tim Pool can go fuck himself. Most fucking annoying grifter around. He dropped his charade sometime ago by ‘confirming’ he’s voting for Trump. Even though he’s been an alt-right lackey for years.

  18. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Only to people that don't watch anything but Fox News. I have seen him consistently, not every night, but he isn't putting his foot in his mouth like Trump is by disparaging Military families and soldiers.
    I'm not saying Biden is never in the news, but are we really going to pretend that he hasn't spent more time at home as opposed to the campaign trail?

  19. #14479
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    solve coagula
    Posts
    54,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Tim Pool can go fuck himself. Most fucking annoying grifter around. He dropped his charade sometime ago by ‘confirming’ he’s voting for Trump. Even though he’s been an alt-right lackey for years.
    I just had to block him from popping up on my YouTube... If his survival kit for the upcoming civil war keeps selling out, I have no reason to watch.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I'm not saying Biden is never in the news, but are we really going to pretend that he hasn't spent more time at home as opposed to the campaign trail?
    Are you aware that there’s a pandemic on? Are you aware that he’s been very visible despite this? Do you know how virtual conferencing works? Do you know how live streams work? Biden has been fundraising from ‘home’ for 6 months and has out-raised Mango Unchained who uses every television press conference as a Trump rally. Quit the concern trolling. It’s weak as fuck and has no basis in fact.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •