Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    No, it doesn't. it makes them a fucking GRIFTER that selectively edits videos to make them look more menacing coming from the left, than it did in reality.

I will give you one of the biggest examples.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...t-moments.html

Andy Ngo posts a tweet of a "Antifa attacks people on a bus and try to pull them out and hit them with a hammer".

Problem was, the hammer was from the dumbasses on the bus that got disarmed, and the Antifa defended themselves with said hammer.

He doesn't post anything about the attack from beforehand, even though he was right there, apparently. But as you can see from other people that were there, the attacks came from within the bus first and were finished when the Antifa people disarmed them.
    We were talking of Tim Pool now, not Andy Ngo.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    We were talking of Tim Pool now, not Andy Ngo.
    Well, he still isn't a journalist either.

Tim Pool and Any Ngo are both scum. The alt right is full of grifter douchebags. End.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Well, he still isn't a journalist either.
    That's because nobody ever is.. if they're on the right.
    That's the whole problem, you see monsters everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Tim Pool and Any Ngo are both scum. The alt right is full of grifter douchebags. End.
    Case in point, again.
    Last edited by Soliloque; 2020-10-12 at 12:33 AM.

That's because nobody is if they're on the right.
    That's the whole problem. You see monsters everywhere.
    Nope, I don't consider them journalists, because they happen to skew everything to one way or another. That and selectively editing videos kinda fucks them over. Same with the likes of Project Veritas. I know a lot of right singers like to cite them every now and again. Even though the leader, James O'Keefe, is a convicted fraud, and a lot of their videos have been selectively edited like Planned Parenthood and ACORN and whatever videos they have put out, especially the latest one where they paid a guy to lie about mail in voting.

That's the whole problem, you see monsters everywhere.
    More projection.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Like what, the idea that he cracked his own skull with the whole hospital in with the ruse?
    Any sane person would ignore that drivel.
    Interesting that he doesn't release any medical records proving this.
    MMO-Champion Off-Topic's voice of reason.
    If you're mad at me, rest assured it's only because I'm smarter than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

By this folly of an example left wing violence CANNOT EXIST BECAUSE WE ARE UNDER A FAR RIGHT CONSERVATIVE REGIMN.

So I'm seeing that the Denver gunman was not licensed to work in Denver. Has Pinkertons even confirmed if he was with them? Because so far his story seems bogus.
    Rest in Power Aaron Danielson, David Dorn, Horace Lorenzo Anderson Jr., and Jessica Doty Whitaker.
    Artsakh is Armenia.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

The Denver police have even come out and confirmed he has nothing to do with ANTIFA. Andy Ngo, Charlie Kirk and Tim Pool be mad.

Right Wingers like Andy Ngo and all the pathetic Trumper Grifters are already blaming antifa for the Indigenous Day of Rage.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Right Wingers like Andy Ngo and all the pathetic Trumper Grifters are already blaming antifa for the Indigenous Day of Rage.
    It’s like them publishing an article about Trump dominating at the debates, hours before the debate started. Maybe like one of their senators that forgot to remove the ‘canned response for after debate’ from her congratulating Trump on his dominance.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

So this security guard is probably going to be fucked. First you have to have identification and it appears he does not have any. Then we have the stills.
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/11/secur...rado-13406203/

Security guard reaching for the now dead persons gun. Which seems to have prompted the slap/mace.

The Maceing

The arrest

Image of dead guys weapon.

Edit: Moments right before the shooting.
    https://leakreality.com/video/11143/shoot-motherfucker

So another event with someone saying "shoot me nigga", someone reaching for a gun and someone being shot. People need to calm the hell down.
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2020-10-12 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    So this security guard is probably going to be fucked. First you have to have identification and it appears he does not have any. Then we have the stills.
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/11/secur...rado-13406203/

Security guard reaching for the now dead persons gun. Which seems to have prompted the slap/mace.

*snip
    Looks like self-defense to me if we go by the logic of the last 200 pages of Rittenhouse wankery (pro tip: it's not).
    I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one. This vulgar method, which is now the norm and the standard in much non-Left journalism as well, is designed to have the effect of making any noisy moron into a master analyst.
    - Christopher Hitchens

https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/11/secur...rado-13406203/<snip>.
    I can't see what happened from these shots. This Getty Images folder has a bunch more photographic evidence in it, but still leaves me unclear on who does what first. Clearly there's an escalation of force that starts with a verbal altercation, escalates to a shove, a reach for a gun, a slap, pepper spray, then a shooting. I cannot discern from that who initiated the confrontation or the physical force. The shooting itself does look disproportionate, but even that isn't entirely obvious to me depending on what's happening in between the still shots.

People are seeing what they want to see in Denver.

The guy who did the shooting deserves jail. Just like the cops that shoot unarmed black people or choke them. Just like Rittenhouse. Just like Zimmerman.

Guilt in wrongdoing, especially when someone ends up dead should never be political, but the way Trump supporters are basically furiously masturbating at the chance to play victim is disgusting and typical.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2020-10-12 at 04:01 PM.

So another event with someone saying "shoot me nigga", someone reaching for a gun and someone being shot. People need to calm the hell down.
    Sort of. The person saying "Shoot me" wasn't the one shooting or being shot.

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the video, but goodness gracious...that site should be on the FBI watch list to keep an eye on those commenters.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Sort of. The person saying "Shoot me" wasn't the one shooting or being shot.

- - - Updated - - -

I appreciate the video, but goodness gracious...that site should be on the FBI watch list to keep an eye on those commenters.
    Agreed, I hated having to link it from there but I couldn't seem to find an uncensored video on youtube. I always prefer to link raw video if possible.

Agreed, I hated having to link it from there but I couldn't seem to find an uncensored video on youtube. I always prefer to link raw video if possible.
    Totally. Not blaming you. Just something I noticed that was really alarming.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Totally. Not blaming you. Just something I noticed that was really alarming.
    Just took a look at that site, to see how bad it could possibly be..... What an eye-opener O_O

One of the more tame comments/conspiracies I saw:

Space Invaders is fucking ANTIFA now? Good lord.