Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Why wouldn't you chime in on a subject you know nothing about?

"HERP DERP WHO HAS TIME TO STUDY EVERYTHING ABOUT HOSPITALS?!"

I mean, seriously, if someone is going to say something phenomenally stupid and uninformed about a subject you can expect them to be schooled on it.
    They were right about this thread being good for a few laughs, but it's primarily a function of the pro-police crowd acting like absolute clowns and then getting called out on such.

Lul.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    They were right about this thread being good for a few laughs, but it's primarily a function of the pro-police crowd acting like absolute clowns and then getting called out on such.

Lul.
    You are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    None of you know.
    I will defer to people that do, like Elegiac, and statistics.

None of you know.
    Except those of us who actually worked in hospitals. Maybe if you didn't and you're just here to troll you should stay out of this particular aspect of the conversation.

Yes, I mean who DOESN'T spend their free time in local hospitals studying the activities of their security? What'r you uninformed or something?
    I don't. But like, some of us have family members who have been in the hospital frequently or for long periods of time. You kinda get used to some of the hospital shit when you're spending a chunk of your time supporting family recovering from illness/surgeries.

Not sure why such a concept would be inconceivable to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In most hospitals, actually. Yes, they have security, but they also have mental health professionals that respond to people, you know, having a mental health crisis.

When was the last time you spent any time in a hospital?
    Oh it’s been a while but I can’t imagine things have changed any. I was in a mental hospital for about a week when I was like 16 (10+years ago) cause I had a breakdown. It was the police that restrained me and took me there and there was a police officer in the room whenever I met with the shrink.

Except those of us who actually worked in hospitals. Maybe if you didn't and you're just here to troll you should stay out of this particular aspect of the conversation.
    Working in a hospital means shit. You can still have a garbage perspective. Not to mention your entire argument was based around a strawman.

You are a joke.
    Not as much of a joke as police de-escalation training, though.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

Working in a hospital means shit. You can still have a garbage perspective. Not to mention your entire argument was based around a strawman.
    Sounds like you just made up a bunch of bullshit because you don't actually have an argument and are just here to troll. You're done.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Oh it’s been a while but I can’t imagine things have changed any. I was in a mental hospital for about a week when I was like 16 (10+years ago) cause I had a breakdown. It was the police that restrained me and took me there and there was a police officer in the room whenever I met with the shrink.
    That's a bad thing. You do get how that's a bad thing, right?

How typically bigoted of you.

It also explains so much.

I whine about police because that's what the media told me to do.
    How old are you?

As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

It also explains so much.
    Ironically, it's where you people belong.

Ironically, it's where you people belong.
    Alanis, who is bigoted now?
    As above, so below.
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Just report Dormie and ignore.

It's adorable how the ideologues think they're real people.

How typically bigoted of you.
    I'm not entirely sure how it's bigoted to point out that a minor who is going through a mental health crisis being arrested and treated like a criminal during their recovery is a bad thing.

It's adorable how the ideologues think they're real people.
    It’s funnier when seeing someone attack the media, in defense of the government. Even funnier, is to hear someone claim this is somehow new. I’m sorry, when Rodney King riots happened, we had an idiot of a president in Bush, but he was still a million times smarter than Trump. The riots ended fairly quick... no blaming the media... just accountability and leadership. Something if your are too young to remember, is just an example of the deterioration of social norms under Trump.
    As above, so below.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Being white has its advantages, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.