1. #17381
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I’ve seen you post on here a lot... you know exactly the bullshit he is peddling...
    I pray every day for a cure for stupidity.

  2. #17382
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,971
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You really shouldn't talk about things you CLEARLY do not know about.
    I’d encourage expanding their news sources... that’s the issue here... he isn’t making this up... someone told him as much. I wouldn’t say stop listening, but encourage viewing alternatives.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  3. #17383
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    These are lies and can be summarily dismissed.
    If you believe so.

  4. #17384
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    He died of drug overdose not suffocation according to the autopsy.
    It's obvious you didn't read the autopsy report.

    Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression
    Same situation happened to Elijah McClain, Manuel Ellis and Tony Timpa. 'At least 134 people have died in police custody from “asphyxia/restraint” in the past decade alone.'

    Excited delirium implies that there is a medical condition that predisposes certain individuals, often black men, to die in police custody. It draws upon aspects of real medical conditions such as delirium, psychosis, drug intoxication and sudden cardiac death. But it manipulates them to form a broadly applicable blanket diagnosis that serves the interests of law enforcement and absolves officers of accountability.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...e46_story.html

  5. #17385
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    65,377
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    This stuff isn't a matter of blind faith.

    It's observable reality.

    What you believe matters fuck-all to anything. What matters are the facts, which you're lying about.

  6. #17386
    High Overlord Zinstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    Question... why did you chose to respond to unfilteredJW's post first and not all the other responses before and after them which have linked sources? Not trying to attack you... really interested in your answer.

  7. #17387
    I am Murloc! Noxx79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Kansas. Yes, THAT Kansas.
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I don't disagree with you but we are arguing two different things. These riots have almost been completely centered around instances where police force was warranted. I don't disagree with you just actual cases of abuse of power don't seem to get people as riled up.

    - - - Updated - - -



    In order assuming I'm not mixing up cases...

    He died of drug overdose not suffocation according to the autopsy.

    I admit I'm not clear on the shooting case why where they shooting through the walls? Was it for fun or was their a very valid reason for it?

    He was trespassing on a construction site and being followed be then charged them tried to tear a gun out of a mans hands and got shot in the struggle. I'm failing to see how any of that is anyone's fault but his.


    I've yet to see a billion.

    Don't get me wrong I'm not cheering when people die but I understand at some point you have to resort to using force.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why would I bother rather then simply listing their real crimes?

    I am not talking about people wrongly and in some dark cases clearly criminally killed by police. I am speaking on the majority of the cases that have sparked these riots.
    These are lies. straight up lies. There’s only one reason for you to believe these lies. You’re a fucking racist.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    Fucking racist.

  8. #17388
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    15,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    In order assuming I'm not mixing up cases...

    He died of drug overdose not suffocation according to the autopsy.
    just wrong.

    I admit I'm not clear on the shooting case why where they shooting through the walls? Was it for fun or was their a very valid reason for it?
    there is no valid reason for a police officer to be shooting into an area where they don’t have line of sight on those in the line of fire.

    He was trespassing on a construction site and being followed be then charged them tried to tear a gun out of a mans hands and got shot in the struggle. I'm failing to see how any of that is anyone's fault but his.
    from the racist POS own statements on the report he wasn’t seen trespassing, they followed him down one street where he then tried to turn around and they followed him down another before pulling out in-front of him brandishing weapons at him. It is literally a case of a him trying to escape his procurers then trying to defending him self.



    Don't get me wrong I'm not cheering when people die but I understand at some point you have to resort to using just being black is enough of a point for people to resort to using force.
    it’s incredibly clear that to you that point is simply being black with your nonsense defences.

  9. #17389
    Legendary! unfilteredJW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Seagrove Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    Belief has nothing to do with objective truth.
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

  10. #17390
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    mypillow guy donated some of it, im not joking
    Fucking Ricky Schroder of "Silver Spoons" fame pitched in for it.

    Accused Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse smiles in photo with 'Silver Spoons' star who helped bail him out

    They wouldn't be able to make a movie about this because it's just too fucking formulaic.

  11. #17391
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    Question... why did you chose to respond to unfilteredJW's post first and not all the other responses before and after them which have linked sources? Not trying to attack you... really interested in your answer.
    I only check the forums a few times a day. I just pick one of several posts all piggy backing the same point.

  12. #17392
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    They are so, there isn't a single thing you posted that was true. Arbery was chased down and murdered, George Floyd was knelt on for 9 minutes, he didn't OD.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I only check the forums a few times a day. I just pick one of several posts all piggy backing the same point.
    Probably because you are wrong.

  13. #17393
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I only check the forums a few times a day. I just pick one of several posts all piggy backing the same point.
    He is asking why you didn’t use the articles people posted, that show you are wrong. You do understand that it at very least implies you are intentionally lying to make innocent people seem like villains? Why?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  14. #17394
    High Overlord Zinstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is asking why you didn’t use the articles people posted, that show you are wrong. You do understand that it at very least implies you are intentionally lying to make innocent people seem like villains? Why?
    @Krakan what I have quoted in this post is basically what I'm getting at. I can understand not responding to every single person if multiple people respond backing the same point... but if you wanted to have a conversation in good faith most people would respond to the people who have a source with their response.

    By choosing the one person who didn't have one and responding to that with a statement of "If you believe so." it kind of implies the following: "I believe you are wrong but I'm not going to bother to explain why... your just wrong" which... comes across as childish if that is what you meant.

    If you truly feel that way... just say it. If not... being clearer would do wonders for your argument.

  15. #17395
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinstorm View Post
    @Krakan what I have quoted in this post is basically what I'm getting at. I can understand not responding to every single person if multiple people respond backing the same point... but if you wanted to have a conversation in good faith most people would respond to the people who have a source with their response.

    By choosing the one person who didn't have one and responding to that with a statement of "If you believe so." it kind of implies the following: "I believe you are wrong but I'm not going to bother to explain why... your just wrong" which... comes across as childish if that is what you meant.

    If you truly feel that way... just say it. If not... being clearer would do wonders for your argument.
    It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.

    Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.

    I don't believe BLM is capable of causes any positive change. Whatever good intentions it was built upon have become so utterly tainted and corrupted by the 100 days of rioting, assault, and looting any message beyond " we need to militarize the police to deal with this" is gone.

    I can agree with the sentiment behind it but I don't believe that just having a positive goal can redeem it.

  16. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.

    Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.

    I don't believe BLM is capable of causes any positive change. Whatever good intentions it was built upon have become so utterly tainted and corrupted by the 100 days of rioting, assault, and looting any message beyond " we need to militarize the police to deal with this" is gone.

    I can agree with the sentiment behind it but I don't believe that just having a positive goal can redeem it.
    fish hook imgur link way too obvious man. You are bad at this.

  17. #17397
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    15,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.
    the autopsy reports and video evidence prove you wrong so “alternative interpretation” is just a funny way of you saying you don’t care about the facts.

    Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.
    Why not just say what you mean? Black people are criminal by default so it doesn’t matter how or why they are killed by the police as they has it coming.

  18. #17398
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    It is what I meant... the posters brought up cases that both have autopay reports and video evidence of the event. I am not really interested in their alternative interpretation of events.

    Do innocent people get killed by police in unjustifiable ways ? Yes. Do any of the cases involving BLM include those? No, not from I've seen I might of missed one riot granted but I feel confident in saying the majority of the time they dont.

    I don't believe BLM is capable of causes any positive change. Whatever good intentions it was built upon have become so utterly tainted and corrupted by the 100 days of rioting, assault, and looting any message beyond " we need to militarize the police to deal with this" is gone.

    I can agree with the sentiment behind it but I don't believe that just having a positive goal can redeem it.
    They aren't alternative interpretations of the event. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You clearly need fucking glasses if you haven't seen anything to warrant the protests.

  19. #17399
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    55,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    If you believe so.
    Here is what protestors killing Americans look like. Do Blue Lives matter when it comes to covid and police having to interact with these people? No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    What curfew? Massive crowd in Huntington Beach, CA protesting the statewide covid curfew that went into effect less than an hour ago. Live report coming up at

    America's stupidity will make sure that COVID lasts longer and is more deadlier than it should ever have been.
    Please tell me more how blue lives matter, while people protest in support of spreading covid’s herd immunity?

    COVID-19 has killed more police officers this year than all other causes combined, statistics show
    https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...atistics-show/

    If Antifa protestors are really the ones who wanted to hurt blue lives, why is it the people screaming ‘blue lives mater’ that aren’t wearing masks?

    I’m posting this again... People wearing blue lives mater flags, singing along to lyrics about resisting arrest and compares cops, to the KKK: https://youtu.be/lNjsve7zqYw

    What’s the real issue? Honestly... because it sure as hell doesn’t seem like it’s protecting cops.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-11-22 at 02:09 PM.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

  20. #17400
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    They aren't alternative interpretations of the event. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You clearly need fucking glasses if you haven't seen anything to warrant the protests.
    Words are a tricky thing I admit. Try reading mine rather then trying to pass off yours.

    The issue is genuine I've seen some rather disturbing videos of cops doing horrendous things from shooting a man who surrendered to having the audacity to plant a taser on a body of a person they wrongfully shot.

    The problem with these riots and yes they are riots is none of these cases are these. Yes the message they trying to forward is a valid one but they hitch their carts to the worst possible examples for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •