Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    They raided her apartment. So far as they knew when they busted in the door, she was the only one home.

Raided her apartment using false information they lied about having. Which seems to be mentioned less and less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Raided her apartment using false information they lied about having. Which seems to be mentioned less and less.
    Because those raiding the apartment were most probably not the one getting the warrant using those false information and for them, it was totally legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    They raided her apartment. So far as they knew when they busted in the door, she was the only one home.
    So for them, she was the one shooting at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because those raiding the apartment were most probably not the one getting the warrant using those false information and for them, it was totally legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe know the case before talking.
    Black people in america should be happy their ancestors where slaves so they could have a good live.
    Black women are racist. Im the one trying to make her[my wife] behave like white people and not say it out loud.
    Totally not racist

Spezialka, you go to great length defending a murderer. Have you ever actually thought about the case and put yourself in Breonnas point of view?

Maybe know the case before talking.
    So it was one of the raider, the one that got the warrant ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Spezialka, you go to great length defending a murderer. Have you ever actually thought about the case and put yourself in Breonnas point of view?
    Did you put yourself in one of the Police officer point of view ?

So it was one of the raider, the one that got the warrant ?

- - - Updated - - -

The ones that purposely and willfully got a shitty warrant and went after the wrong person then didn’t announce and then blindly shot into an apartment? That point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The ones that purposely and willfully got a shitty warrant and went after the wrong person then didn’t announce and then blindly shot into an apartment? That point of view?
    Again, are the ones that raided the ones that got the warrant ? Or was it someone else and they just executed orders ?

Spezi uses deflection, works perfectly.

I think I was about 5 when I learned you shouldn't answer a question with a question. Have a nice day, there is no point hat all to argue with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Spezi uses deflection, works perfectly.

I think I was about 5 when I learned you shouldn't answer a question with a question. Have a nice day, there is no point hat all to argue with you.
    Do not ask useless question then. Does a judge put himself in the place of the victim or the accused ?

Do not ask useless question then. Does a judge put himself in the place of the victim or the accused ?
    Yes.... now why is it so hard for you to just admit you don’t give a fuck about black lives or police brutality against them and just fuck off the thread?
    Totally not racist

Yes.... now why is it so hard for you to just admit you don’t give a fuck about black lives or police brutality against them and just fuck off the thread?
    I do not give a fuck about what you think if that makes you feel any better, that's for sure.

You do realize that they cannot not be aware that if they are breaking in unannounced (as said by witnesses and, IIRC, lack of any audio proof by cops to the opposite) then the owners of the appartment have full legal rights to open fire as per the law? Read, it does not matter if fire is returned, as long as you do not break in according to the procedure. Cops have to know that. It is their job to know that. Yet they took this dumb risk (in a country where there are more guns than people which makes it double dumb as the risk of someone shooting at you is tangible)...

How, again, is the appartment owners at fault in this case, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You do realize that they cannot not be aware that if they are breaking in unannounced (as said by witnesses and, IIRC, lack of any audio proof by cops to the opposite) then the owners of the appartment have full legal rights to open fire as per the law? Read, it does not matter if fire is returned, as long as you do not break in according to the procedure. Cops have to know that. It is their job to know that. Yet they took this dumb risk (in a country where there are more guns than people which makes it double dumb as the risk of someone shooting at you is tangible)...

How, again, is the appartment owners at fault in this case, then?
    I find troubling that the Police Officers would take that risk because everyone can be armed and they have the right to shoot intruder, as you said. So why the risk ?

And was it a no knock warrant ?

Yes, and I wouldn’t lie...

- - - Updated - - -

I find troubling that the Police Officers would take that risk because everyone can be armed and they have the right to shoot intruder, as you said. So why the risk ?
    Because the second Amendment doesn’t give a shit about their feelings. Because when people choose between blue lives and guns, they choose guns. So... please... unless you are willing to argue against the second Amendment, you can stop with the scared cop bullshit... you don’t care.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

Is there a police shooting of a black American that you don't like? Every post of yours in this thread is you defending police brutality against black americans and violence against BLM protesters.
    There is a limit to the success of conservative populism and the exploitation of "little guy" or "silent majority" rhetoric, and it is very often reached because of the emaciated, corrupted personalities of the demagogues themselves.
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, and I wouldn’t lie...

- - - Updated - - -

Because the second Amendment doesn’t give a shit about their feelings. Because when people choose between blue lives and guns, they choose guns. So... please... unless you are willing to argue against the second Amendment, you can stop with the scared cop bullshit... you don’t care.
    When I was trained in a military school, I was told that as soon as I wore an uniform, I would become a target. And I live in a country with far more gun restriction than the USA. And yes, I find the 2A stupid. Guns has no place in the street/home in the hand of civilian.

When I was trained in a military school, I was told that as soon as I wore an uniform, I would become a target.
    Gee I wonder why the French of all people have a proclivity for disliking uniformed figures representing the state's monopoly of violence.
    "Multiculturalism has failed!" angrily types a person of European descent living in the Americas in a Germanic language using Roman characters on a device coded with Arabic numerals before leaving in a huff to go watch cartoons made in Japan.

When I was trained in a military school, I was told that as soon as I wore an uniform, I would become a target. And I live in a country with far more gun restriction than the USA. And yes, I find the 2A stupid. Guns has no place in the street/home in the hand of civilian.
    Not from this country but lecturing people from this country. Why is your opinion worth more than the trace amounts of dog shit on my trainers?
    Totally not racist

Because the other apartment was not involved in the shooting while the first was. Skin color does not matter here.
    The grand jury wasn't even allowed to consider charges beyond what they charged. As such it's hard to argue any such thing since the potential charges were blocked.

You just claimed that civilians are equivalent to a military combatant. Do you see any problem with that? Did you have any protocols about civilians, as enemy combatants?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.