BLM co founder bought a $1.4m house in an all white gated neighbourhood... lul

So much for helping black communities...

Can't say I'm surprised she's a fraud.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-10 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Right next to the CEO of Antifa, right?

Try to be less pathetic, please.

A good start:

Maryland enacts landmark police overhaul, first state to repeal police bill of rights

I'm surprised Maryland was the first to do this, to be frank, but this might get the ball rolling elsewhere...

So much for helping black communities...

Can't say I'm surprised she's a fraud.
    Says everything anyone needs to know that you think this is in any way problematic or hypocritical of her.

Sorry, segregated living stopped being a defensible idea like 50 years back. You're saying the quiet parts out loud, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Says everything anyone needs to know that you think this is in any way problematic or hypocritical of her.

Sorry, segregated living stopped being a defensible idea like 50 years back. You're saying the quiet parts out loud, again.
    Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do. I'm curious how much returns the donations actually went into improving black communities...

Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools.
    You have no proof the funds she used were from Donations.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do.
    Oh, do you have evidence that she used donations to buy that house? Present it.

Whatever. Those that donated are being played for fools. It's what frauds do. I'm curious how much returns the donations actually went into improving black communities...
    So, no evidence at all of any "fraud".

Just hate being launched at a black woman for moving into, as you described it, an "all-white gated neighbourhood".

That's your entire issue, here. That she moved into what you consider a "white neighbourhood".

so i looked it up, looks like your full o shit.

he Peach State retreat was purchased in January 2020 for $415,000, two years after the publication of Khan-Cullors’ best-selling memoir, “When They Call You a Terrorist.”

In October, the activist signed “a multi-platform” deal with Warner Bros. Television Group to help produce content for “black voices who have been historically marginalized,” she said in a statement.
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside...-buying-binge/

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    So, no evidence at all of any "fraud".

Just hate being launched at a black woman for moving into, as you described it, an "all-white gated neighbourhood".

That's your entire issue, here. That she moved into what you consider a "white neighbourhood".
    For a Marxist, moving to a upper class area in a $1.4m home the hypocrite is doing remarkably well.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2021-04-11 at 12:27 AM.

My issue is her hypocrisy, for being a Marxist, moving to a 'high class' area in a $1.4m home.
    yet you weren't complaing about Marxist you were about black community's and donation fraud, don't bother lying no one's gonna buy it.

My issue is her hypocrisy
    You called her a Fraud.

for being a Marxist, moving to a 'high class' area in a $1.4m home.
    Marxism is not Anti-Capitalism.
    Americans are the Chinese of the west. The main reason people tolerate them is because they are too big to ignore.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." - Roger Stone (Trump's Friend, Ally, and Campaign Advisor)

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    yet you weren't complaing about Marxist you were about black community's and donation fraud, don't bother lying no one's gonna buy it.
    And frankly I don't care if you buy it or not. Still doesn't change my opinion BLM is a fraudulent organisation that benefits off other's tragedies for self gain.

And frankly I don't care if you buy it or not. Still doesn't change my opinion BLM is a fraudulent organisation that benefits off other's tragedies for self gain.
    BLM is not an organization, and there is no "head" of BLM, so no, you're just flat-out wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Marxism is not Anti-Capitalism.
    Er... Marxism is in favour of communism over Capitalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    BLM is not an organization, and there is no "head" of BLM, so no, you're just flat-out wrong.
    not an organisation... sure it ain't.

Still doesn't change my opinion BLM is a fraudulent organisation that benefits off other's tragedies for self gain.
    Yet you provided no proof that she was a Fraud, you provided no proof that BLM was a fraudulent organization either.

not an organisation... sure it ain't.
    I mean, it literally isn't. It's a movement. This is an objective fact.

Er... Marxism is in favour of communism over Capitalism.
    The fact that you think BLM is about Communism or Marxism at all just further drives home the point that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

yes yes And the earth is flat and the colored folk are committing white geocide, every one's heard it all before.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I mean, it literally isn't. It's a movement. This is an objective fact.

The fact that you think BLM is about Communism or Marxism at all just further drives home the point that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Read again, I said your woman was...

Read again, I said your woman was...
    Right, after you called her out for being a BLM fraud, you insisted that actually she's a Marxist hypocrite, despite neither of those words being in your original post. But I'm sure you can't possibly understand why we're calling bullshit as a result.