10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    The dude wasn't under any threat of bodily harm by having a rubber dildo hucked at him. But if he wants to cry to mommy because the Liberals were mean to him then he's well within his right to.

Just as we're well within our right to laugh at him for being a disingenuous pissbaby.
    Hilariously the same people claim to be mortally wounded by "misgendering"

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    I mean the left has been playing a play victim game for years, why are they suddenly mad wher the right is stepping up? Andy should prabably file a sexual assault and an attempted infection suit too, who knows what putrid hole the lefty pulled this dildo out of
    Too bad the rubber dong wasn't black as well, then Andy could have tried to blame BLM as well.

You are clown shoes bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You assume this event actually even happened.

Andy Ngo is pretty well known for his outright bullshit.

Not shocked you'd take his side, though. Normally, you'd wait for evidence that something actually happened. Interesting you believe him outright.

And it is physically impossible for him to have concussion over this, let alone think his life was in danger because "they" supposedly want him dead lol
    Seems rather weird, for it to be fake.

If it were fake, I'd imagine they would have pictured the object to be a rock, or a brick. Making a fake story on how you were hit by a dildo, just doesn't garner much sympathy, and certainly not when you also claim concussion. Makes it sound like you were target of a practical joke, and you being a crybaby about it.

I'd say this is real. It's too stupid and counter-productive for it to be fake.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-08-24 at 12:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I mean the left has been playing a play victim game for years, why are they suddenly mad wher the right is stepping up? Andy should prabably file a sexual assault and an attempted infection suit too, who knows what putrid hole the lefty pulled this dildo out of
    Lmao, imagine getting angry at a fake post used to make fun of fascist Andy.

Would have been funny if true tho

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'd say this is real. It's too stupid to fake it.
    Someone could have just taken pictures of a dildo and slapped Ngo's twitter handle on it. It's not like anyone has actually linked his tweet, and screenshots are trivially easy to fake.

Ngo's problem is that it's believable because he's such a pathetic whiny piece of shit when it comes to all things Antifa/BLM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Seems rather weird, for it to be fake.

If it were fake, I'd imagine they would have pictured the object to be a rock, or a brick. Making a fake story on how you were hit by a dildo, just doesn't garner much sympathy, and certainly not when you also claim concussion. Makes it sound like you were target of a practical joke, and you being a crybaby about it.

I'd say this is real. It's too stupid and counter-productive for it to be fake.
    Considering that a large danger group for the far right is "sexual degenerates", it could technically feed into the narrative of "This is who we are fighting!"
    - Lars

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hilariously the same people claim to be mortally wounded by "misgendering"
    Oooh another false equivalency take! Just three more and you can redeem your punch-card for a free Quizno's Sandwich.

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet another unjustifiable murder.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ander-79601887

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post

Uh, nothing in that article supports your claim of murder.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I thought we had enough experience with what comes from investigations before saying “unjustifiable” and “murder.” Why be convinced that the officer intended to kill bystanders, and that every injured or killed bystander should be judged unjustifiable?

It’s like the reverse psychopathy of people inclined to blame victims of police shootings for their actions prior to being shot.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Cop starts shooting for no justifiable reason and kills a random innocent person.

That's rather clear cut 2nd degree murder.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Cop starts shooting for no justifiable reason and kills a random innocent person.

That's rather clear cut 2nd degree murder.
    And how do you know there was no justifiable reason?

Maybe you should just wait for more information before making this claim.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Maybe not murder but this is definitely manslaughter via reckless disregard for life. Unless there is evidence(and no not the officers word of he swore the guy had a gun) that the suspect was a true valid danger to the officer and everyone around then there is no justifiable reason for the officer to shoot let alone pull out his gun to arrest him. Police in the U.S. are trained to treat any and all situations as a threat that is life or death.
    They learn that every encounter, every individual, is a potential threat. They always have to be on their guard because, as cops often say, “complacency kills.”
    https://www.theatlantic.com/national...rguson/383681/
    So it is drilled into police that to survive they need to shoot first and ask questions later because better the person they shoot then them no matter if the person they shoot are innocent or not. Unless the suspect went full action movie henchmen cliche and pulled out his gun to shoot the officer the second he saw him then the officer had no real justifiable reason to have his gun out. He should have called for backup and followed him to then arrest him in order to take him in alive to be tried for his alleged crimes. It is the utter failing of the training police are given and as a country we praise them that every situation needs to be met with a gun or violence especially when that gun ends the life of a completely innocent bystander.

1+ Year Old Account
    That cop really just stomped on that guys head to subdue him, and then found no evidence of illegal activity. Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloie View Post
    That cop really just stomped on that guys head to subdue him, and then found no evidence of illegal activity. Wow.
    Yes, well...
    When Gailyard couldn’t immediately lie flat on his stomach, Dukes stomped on his head and neck, causing his forehead to hit the concrete of the parking lot, according to body camera video.

Dukes was fired two days after the incident and charged with felony first-degree assault and battery a few days after that.
    He got his.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Yes, well...

He got his.
    Wish it happened more often, but it's definitely worth celebrating when it does. Good job all around, for once (except the officer who stomped on the dude's head, obviously).

1+ Year Old Account
    Yes, well...

He got his.
    Well, I knew he got fired. But the original article didn’t detail that his own colleague actually upheld the law properly. Kudos to that department if that level of responsibility is upheld by a majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloie View Post
    Well, I knew he got fired. But the original article didn’t detail that his own colleague actually upheld the law properly. Kudos to that department if that level of responsibility is upheld by a majority.
    The original article didn't go with that video. They're two completely different events. That's why I linked the other article.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    I thought we had enough experience with what comes from investigations before saying “unjustifiable” and “murder.” Why be convinced that the officer intended to kill bystanders, and that every injured or killed bystander should be judged unjustifiable?

It’s like the reverse psychopathy of people inclined to blame victims of police shootings for their actions prior to being shot.
    Just tell everyone that you didn't watch the fucking video in the article and that you are fucking racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Just tell everyone that you didn't watch the fucking video in the article and that you are fucking racist.
    Again, the video had nothing at all to do with the article. They were about two completely different events. The officer in the video was fired and arrested for felony assault.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils