10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Cry me a river. Emotional mindset is not a valid way to proof your case. Thats emotional manipulation and the judge slapped that down hard. And it shows how desperate the prosecution is.
    "Victim" is not a term reliant on emotion.

And allowing actual biasing terms like "rioter", which are factually incorrect to boot, while denying the legally-accurate label of "victim", that is pushing an emotion-based argument; it's the judge applying bias to their proceedings.

I find support of BLM a far worse precedent.
    If you don't support BLM, you're racist.

It's that simple.

You're implicitly stating that black lives don't matter as much as white people's. That's all BLM states; that black lives matter as much as anyone's. The only people who take issue with that position are racists.

Lets support an organization thats has caused millions in damage has utterly corrupt leaders and their plans are completely shite and has caused great harm to the black community.
    Just racist fucking lies.

Starting with the fact that BLM is not an organization. It's a grass roots movement. A slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    No decent person opposes labelling a homicide victim as a "victim".

Can't defend your point with reason and logic, so make empty, vague threats and hope people shut up?

Cool beans.
    Shut up? I want you to keep talking. Your rancid ideology is on full display here and the more you talk the more my side win. Any political minded person would have tried to bury this story as quick as possible because the chances that Rittenhouse gets a guilty verdict is very low indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shut up? I want you to keep talking. Your rancid ideology is on full display here and the more you talk the more my side win.
    Get a load of this guy who tried to accuse other people of making emotion-based arguments.

Cry me a river.
    wooooooow people were murdered and you're telling the victim's to get over it. classy, very classy. and no providing evidence is all they're doing, the only one injecting emotion into this is you.

Lets support an organization thats has caused millions in damage~
    cry me a fucking river...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you can all but admit you care more about hand sanitizer sitting on a store shelf than you do a human life but that might take an ounce of bravery on your part.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-30 at 03:25 PM.

Get a load of this guy who tried to accuse other people of making emotion-based arguments.
    Oh and what is my emotion? do you even understand what that means?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and what is my emotion? do you even understand what that means?
    You're the one who claimed the word "victim" was emotional.

Meanwhile, literally all you've provided is empty labels like "rancid", and empty threats you have no capacity to make good on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Good to see the fascist posters still defend Kyle, some things never change.

Endus has peaked - not supporting BLM automatically means you are racist. Does this include those black people in States who do not support them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Endus has peaked - not supporting BLM automatically means you are racist. Does this include those black people in States who do not support them?
    Do you think people can’t be bigoted towards their own demographics? lol…

I won’t go so far as to say people who aren’t in/support BLM are racist. Because blah blah I don’t like activists, or whatever. But if you’re the type to actively oppose their message? Yeah, that’s pretty definitional…

10+ Year Old Account
    Not supporting BLM means you think the lives of black people matter less than those of other ethnicities (particularly white people's, in context).

It's an explicitly racist position to hold. That's just an observable, objective truth. If you've got a problem with reality, that's not my problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Do you think people can’t be bigoted towards their own demographics? lol…

I won’t go so far as to say people who aren’t in/support BLM are racist.
    I didn't say "if you aren't part of BLM", I said "if you don't support BLM"; "Black Lives Matter" is just a movement, a slogan. If you don't support that slogan, then you're opposed to what that slogan states, which is that "Black lives matter".

That's not the same thing as supporting specific actions by other specific supporters of the same movement. I was speaking of the slogan/movement itself.

Let's go to the tapes:

You're implicitly stating that black lives don't matter as much as white people's. That's all BLM states; that black lives matter as much as anyone's. The only people who take issue with that position are racists.

Not supporting BLM means you think the lives of black people matter less than those of other ethnicities (particularly white people's, in context).

It's an explicitly racist position to hold. That's just an observable, objective truth. If you've got a problem with reality, that's not my problem.
    The shadow of racism is truly powerful, since everything you see goes through it.

USA will never ever heal at this rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

The shadow of racism is truly powerful, since everything you see goes through it.

USA will never ever heal at this rate.
    You don't heal by pretending the wound doesn't exist...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't support BLM, you're racist.
    Oh boy, all my true Scotsmen support BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Oh boy, all my true Scotsmen support BLM
    So, do your "true Scotsmen" not agree that Black Lives Matter as much as any other lives?

Once again, I'll refer back to the tape:

Cry me a river. Emotional mindset is not a valid way to proof your case. Thats emotional manipulation and the judge slapped that down hard. And it shows how desperate the prosecution is.

I find support of BLM a far worse precedent. Lets support an organization thats has caused millions in damage has utterly corrupt leaders and their plans are completely shite and has caused great harm to the black community.
    Have you considered not watching FOX streaming a loop of the same images over and over? That's rhetorical, you don't have to answer:

"In January Rep. Paul Gosar of Arizona said Black Lives Matter “burns and loots,” for example. And in a Morning Consult poll 13 months ago, 42% of Americans said most protesters are trying to incite violence or destroy property.

A zoomed-in view on a particular protest may show violence, but data from the Crowd Counting Consortium (CCC) provides a zoomed-out view, showing that protests in the aggregate were largely peaceful....In CCC data collected from May 2020 to June 2021, 94% of protests involved no participant arrests, 97.9% involved no participant injuries, 98.6% involved no injuries to police, and 96.7% involved no property damage.

[...]Inaccurately labeling a protest group as violent can be a political tool to delegitimize a movement’s claims. A protest movement deemed violent by the media or political officials can lose momentum, depressing public interest and support, says Dr. Chenoweth. “Far more people are willing to participate in a movement that they perceive to be nonviolent. [Because of the] political salience of these terms ... we have to be really careful when we’re using them.”

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...-data-confirms

Here's more: Leaked Documents Show Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Real Threat at Protests, Not “Antifa”

"Yet the leaked materials show that on May 29, two days before Trump tweeted that antifa would be labeled a terrorist organization and Barr issued his DOJ statement, the president’s own DHS analysts issued an open source intelligence report detailing how a white supremacist channel on Telegram, an encrypted messaging service, was encouraging followers to capitalize on the unrest by targeting the police with Molotov cocktails and firearms.

“The use of firearms greatly influences the scale and intensity of these events,” a source in the group, titled “National Accelerationist Revival,” wrote on May 27, advising followers to break police lines “with cocktails, chainsaws, and firearms.” At the time, DHS reported, the group included more than 3,400 subscribers. “Looting and shoplifting are both cool and whites should be doing it way more,” the source went on. “When the laws no longer benefit you, break them for personal gain. If you don’t feel like buying something, steal it. If you don’t feel like driving slow, drive fast. If you don’t like someone, hurt them.”

“We ought to revel in the destruction of the police state,” they wrote. “It is just as necessary to break down the police state and the system of control as it is to spread racial hatred.”"

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/...-right-antifa/
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The judge says otherwise as do many people with a sense of decency. This is not a hill you wish to die on. If you want Trump back as president in 2024 just keep on what you are doing.
    This is a hill Rittenshouse murdered two people in cold blood on. And yet we're going to persecute the victims and see more privileged white people getting away with killing black people.

And that's exactly what Trump wants to see 2024 go his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    loads of BS
    Go tell that to all the people that lost their livelihood, jobs and financial future. They are no doubt pleased that most riots where peaceful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go tell that to all the people that lost their livelihood, jobs and financial future. They are no doubt pleased that most riots where peaceful.
    And yet more appeals to emotion rather than fact-based arguments.

Remember;

Emotional mindset is not a valid way to proof your case.

"Cry me a river. Emotional mindset is not a valid way to proof your case."