10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, how will that impact your plans to move to US, just to vote Trump?
    Is is this easy to fool you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Is is this easy to fool you?
    Nice signature... I guess communism lost... lol

Edit: It depends on what the definition of is, is...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    You don't get to fall back on the woke centrism when the narrative is that protesters deserve to be brutalized because of the damage injuries they've caused, even though its trivially easy to point out where "law" enforcement has instigated and escalated the situation...especially not when police brutality is the very fucking thing that caused these protests and riots in the first place.
    Once more. One thing does not excuse the another. We talked some 50 pages about this when the initial burning/looting was going on. I will repeat it once again.
    P.S.
    And shining lasers into someones eyes should be punished, enough of this lunacy already. Or should I remind you what happens to those who do that at airfields?

Seems one of the peaceful protestors open carried an ak47 pointed it into a car shot five times and got shot from inside the car. Might have been in another state however.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Seems one of the peaceful protestors open carried an ak47 pointed it into a car shot five times and got shot from inside the car. Might have been in another state however.
    If you mean this then he didn’t shoot the car at all some one else did after the driver had already opened fire and was driving away.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nyti...tests.amp.html

The police and witnesses said the man in the car turned it aggressively toward the marchers, and Mr. Foster then approached it. The driver opened fire, shooting Mr. Foster three times. He was rushed to a hospital and was later pronounced dead.

Austin’s police chief, Brian Manley, told reporters on Sunday that as the motorist turned, a crowd of protesters surrounded the vehicle, and some struck the car. The driver, whose name has not been released, then opened fire from inside the car as Mr. Foster approached. Another person in the crowd pulled out a handgun and shot at the vehicle as it sped away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If you mean this then he didn’t shoot the car at all some one else did after the driver had already opened fire and was driving away.

Its just the internet-fascists trying to spread more mis-information to justify the murders of protestors.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...-shooting.html

1> There is no evidence that Foster fired his weapon, at all.
    2> The driver attempted to drive through the crowd of people, aggressively.
    3> The driver was also the person who started shooting first.
    4> Foster was, indeed, armed with an AK47, a legally owned and carried firearm.
    5> The only person claiming Foster even aimed his weapon at the car is the driver of the car. The guy who shot Foster dead. Who has every reason to lie his ass off. All the witnesses contradict that testimony.

And yeah; this is in Austin, TX. But regardless, you lied so badly about every single other element of the case that I'm lucky you said "AK47", because that's literally the only thing that let me figure out what incident you were even talking about.

If you watch the video you can hear five rifle shots ring out then a hand gun return fire. The CNN article I'd a little better.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/us/au...ess/index.html

If you watch the video you can hear five rifle shots ring out then a hand gun return fire. The CNN article I'd a little better.

So, now you're defending murder and terrorism?

Man, it's just like the dude in Charlottesville... very fine people, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, now you're defending murder and terrorism?

Man, it's just like the dude in Charlottesville... very fine people, indeed.
    They did the exact same thing when Heather was killed, only they can't blame on a heart attack this time.
    And by 'they' I mean the posters on this forum, like Lockedout.

7+ Year Old Account

From your own link.

"I want to be very clear that the driver incited the violence -- he accelerated into the crowd of people and he shot first," Sasinowski said.
    No where does it dispute my quote or that the ak47 wasn’t fired.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Article
    "I want to be very clear that the driver incited the violence -- he accelerated into the crowd of people and he shot first,"
    You're lying about the facts, to blame the victim for his own murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s a good point... how many protestors have been killed by people driving into them or shooting them? We can start with Charlottesville as the first. I’ll add the guy in the sami truck that ran over a protestor and the guy who drove into a crowed and killed a protestor last month in Seattle... That’s 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're lying about the facts, to blame the victim for his own murder.
    That’s 4...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

From your own link.

No where does it dispute my quote or that the ak47 wasn’t fired.
    Sorry if an angry mob surrounds my car and starts beating on my car people are getting mowed down just like the motorcycle incident in Washington heights. Watch the video someone is shooting a rifle any military veteran should be able to confirm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if an angry mob surrounds my car and starts beating on my car people are getting mowed down just like the motorcycle incident in Washington heights. Watch the video someone is shooting a rifle any military veteran should be able to confirm.
    How many protestors would you kill for surrounding your car? Current count is at 4... how high should it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    You pulled this exact same shit with the murder of Heather, but that guy got life in prison. So good luck defending yet another terrorist.

If I am not mistaken from reading articles yesterday, it is sounding like the car driver fired 5 shots, and then another protester fired 3 shots at the car. Both the car driver and the protester who fired had concealed carry permits. The person with the AK never fired from what current evidence shows. What this is all going to end up coming down to is if the guy with the AK actually pointed the rifle at the person in the car. I am going to hold off my judgement until we get more evidence of what happened with the lead up.
    https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...ustin-protest/
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2020-07-28 at 02:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You pulled this exact same shit with the murder of Heather, but that guy got life in prison. So good luck defending yet another terrorist.
    Hey now... you are responding to a brave man, that when his car is surrounded, he will mow people down. The fact that he will now have to waste time being persecuted in court, will have his car impounded and might serve a long time in prison... is worth stoping protestors from surrounding his car.

7+ Year Old Account
    You wanting to murder people is a whole another thing and not one that’s relevant to this.

The facts of the matter from every source even your own is that the driver shot first after driving his car into the crowd, foster never fired, some one else returned fire and was later picked up by police and questioned.

As to what you hear that’s the equivalent of YouTube videos about how jet fuel can’t melt steel beams And 911 was an inside job as in meaningless and incorrect.

Who the hell is heather?