Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Let’s pretend I do support a movement of destruction. How does that achieve BLM goals? Said movement can’t Aline with BLM if I’m openly going against there goals.

Or can you not answer your own question?
    But you aren't going against the goals when we can see the results clear as day, in the smoke'n rubble from the nights activities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    It's a good story. Wrote a paper on it. But here's your problem: We're not on the other side of the mirror.
    Oh but we are.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post

Yes, that's why i said you support and encourage the looting.
    and you support and encourage terrorists plowing cars into crowds. you're never going to come out looking like the good guy here. you can't even denounce what happened in Charllotesvile without pivoting onto something else.
    Last edited by Thee ANCOM; 2020-08-25 at 06:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    But you aren't going against the goals when we can see the results clear as day, in the smoke'n rubble from the nights activities.
    Smoke and rubble are not the stated goals of BLM so again how do these acts help achieve there actual goals.

This isn’t a hard question you even raised it your self by asking how does the damage help black people. So how does said damage help achieve things like police reform?

Oh but we are.
    Like I said: there's your problem. You're off your meds or worse have some kind of untreated condition. In either case - and as this thread has proven again - your statements about your perceived reality should at best be pitied, but certainly not be taken at face value. In all honesty though, and as a friend: Get help. Get treatment. You can still turn your life around if you try.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Professor asked to prove she lives in her own house by campus police.

Everyone not on board BLM needs to read this article. This would NEVER happen to a non-person-of-color.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So basically you're saying.....

Black people getting murdered by cops is black people's fault.
    Thinking there's systemic racism is really due tot he behavior of black people so its their fault.
    Protesting that systemic racism is black people's fault.
    Riots and violence caused by black people being murdered by the police who suffer no consequences is black people's fault.

I see a trend there. Anyone wanna guess what it is?
    I never said anything about the race of who is too blame, in fact most of the looters and rioters i've seen are white white folks...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    and you support and encourage terrorists plowing cars into crowds. you're never going to come out looking like the good guy here. you can't even denounce what happned in Charllotesvile without pivoting onto something else.
    pretty sure the guys in jail...he faced true justice for his actions...unlike the victims of the riots that only get to face the the justice found in a mob.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of police killing people in the streets.
    sure you can, you just don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said: there's your problem. You're off your meds or worse have some kind of untreated condition. In either case - and as this thread has proven again - your statements about your perceived reality should at best be pitied, but certainly not be taken at face value. In all honesty though, and as a friend: Get help. Get treatment. You can still turn your life around if you try.
    I don't take advice from folks who don't have my best interest at heart, even more so from internet personas that have wished me harm in the past.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a great way to hand wave away responsibility of a movement. keep cheering on the destruction. The results are clear.
    A movement by civilians without regulation of who can or can't take part in has more responsibility than the police force, got it.

Bringing awareness of the destructive actions that folks here support is hard smelling my own farts.

Trolling by posting the results of the protest, really?
    Yes, you're just trolling and hard smelling your own farts.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Smoke and rubble are not the stated goals of BLM so again how do these acts help achieve there actual goals.

This isn’t a hard question you even raised it your self by asking how does the damage help black people. So how does said damage help achieve things like police reform?
    It might not be their goal, yet its absolutely has been the outcome.

I never said anything about the race of who is too blame, in fact most of the looters and rioters i've seen are white white folks...
    So what's your gripe with BLM?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I don't take advice from folks who don't have my best interest at heart, even more so from internet personas that have wished me harm in the past.
    I'm just thinking of you and your reputation here in the face of your open decision to post with an untreated mental illness and warped sense of reality. You -do- want us to take you seriously, right?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    A movement by civilians without regulation of who can or can't take part in has more responsibility than the police force, got it.

Yes, you're just trolling and hard smelling your own farts.
    The Destruction is part of this moment. i'm sorry it makes you uncomfortable, but its visible and its real, and folks are making judgments upon it.

15+ Year Old Account
    He didn't say rioters and looters are black folks. Your bias is showing.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So what's your gripe with BLM?
    the ideas that black lives matters? nothing its 100% valid. the movement of BLM? its creating an image that feed into racists lies.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Destruction is part of this moment. i'm sorry it makes you uncomfortable, but its visible and its real, and folks are making judgments upon it.
    Of the moment? Yeah, sure, assholes try to take advantage at every opportunity, that doesn't make it a problem of the movement though.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It might not be their goal, yet its absolutely has been the outcome.
    You can’t answer the question can you? Your either not self aware or honest enough to do so are you?

If the destruction has does nothing to achieve the goals BLM has and does nothing to improve black life’s then it’s safe to say it’s not being done for either. But you just can’t egknowledge that can you?

3+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure the guys in jail...he faced true justice for his actions...unlike the victims of the riots that only get to face the the justice found in a mob.
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

the ideas that black lives matters? nothing its 100% valid. the movement of BLM? its creating an image that feed into racists lies.
    that they, like you care more about property than human lives. /yawn

- - - Updated - - -

again these people aren't even in the majority so who the fuck cares.

I'm just thinking of you and your reputation here in the face of your open decision to post with an untreated mental illness and warped sense of reality. You -do- want us to take you seriously, right?
    No, you are thinking of your political ideologies reputation. Not mine.

No, you are thinking of your political ideologies reputation. Not mine.
    I am rubber, you are glue.

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

that they, like you care more about property than human lives. /yawn

- - - Updated - - -

again these people aren't even in the majority so who the fuck cares.
    Property is wealth, wealth is time, time is life. You don't see it this way because you think the live of others are yours to own.

Right, so as i said, you believe this all one big exaggeration by black people and whatever injustice they may occasionally experience they are bringing on themselves, because racism barely exists if at all.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown