Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I am rubber, you are glue.
    No, you are a human, an apex predator of the planet earth. Willing and capable of inflicting harm on those you see as a threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Right, so as i said, you believe this all one big exaggeration by black people and whatever injustice they may occasionally experience they are bringing on themselves, because racism barely exists if at all.
    More Like i see that the actions taken to confront racism are just feeding into the narrative of that racism.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Thee ANCOM View Post
    aaaand another pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

that they, like you care more about property than human lives. /yawn

- - - Updated - - -

again these people aren't even in the majority so who the fuck cares.
    Why do people wrongfully think rioter and looters are not being prosecuted when caught? Do you think it is willful ignorance or they are just completely delusional in their beliefs of how the USA works?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    No, you are a human, an apex predator of the planet earth. Willing and capable of inflicting harm on those you see as a threat.
    Are you flirting with me? I'd need to see pictures first...
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You can’t answer the question can you? Your either not self aware or honest enough to do so are you?

If the destruction has does nothing to achieve the goals BLM has and does nothing to improve black life’s then it’s safe to say it’s not being done for either. But you just can’t egknowledge that can you?
    I have answered it, you just don't like the answer. When actions are taken and the results are as we see, the stated goal doesn't matter as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Are you flirting with me? I'd need to see pictures first...
    I see all humans in this way, not just you. But i wanted to let you know you are not rubber.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    I see all humans in this way, not just you. But i wanted to let you know you are not rubber.
    You see all humans as apex predators willing and capable of inflicting harm on those they see as a threat? Well, that explains a lot. That societies are to an overwhelming majority peaceful must confuse the everliving fuck out of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    Why do people wrongfully think rioter and looters are not being prosecuted when caught? Do you think it is willful ignorance or they are just completely delusional in their beliefs of how the USA works?
    That's good and all but why don't deploy riot control before the rioting and looting just to prevent it and keep thugs at bay?

More Like i see that the actions taken to confront racism are just feeding into the narrative of that racism.
    You can't have it both ways.

You say racism is a lie while also saying it exists but it is self inflicted.

Please choose one or the other.

Furthermore, what else should they do:

Peacefully protest? Check, didn't work.
    Use the justice system? Check, didn't work.
    Just eat it and say thank you? Check, didn't work.

What course of action would you honestly suggest?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You see all humans as apex predators willing and capable of inflicting harm on those they see as a threat? Well, that explains a lot. That societies are to an overwhelming majority peaceful must confuse the everliving fuck out of you.
    Those are not conflicting views points, what is a conflicting viewpoint are the protests that claim to be about saving lives that end up destroying lives.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't have it both ways.

You say racism is a lie while also saying it exists but it is self inflicted.

Please choose one or the other.

Furthermore, what else should they do:

Peacefully protest? Check, didn't work.
    Use the justice system? Check, didn't work.
    Just eat it and say thank you? Check, didn't work.

What course of action would you honestly suggest?
    I've never said racism is a lie.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have answered it, you just don't like the answer. When actions are taken and the results are as we see, the stated goal doesn't matter as much.
    No you have weaselled around the question so you wouldn’t have to answer. But said weaselling does answer the second question, you clearly aren’t honest enough to give an answer.

What makes your weaselling even sadder is that there is an actual answer you could have given to make the damage support BLM but I doubt you could come up with it while trying to be dishonest and avoid answers.

Those are not conflicting views points, what is a conflicting viewpoint are the protests that claim to be about saving lives that end up destroying lives.

- - - Updated - - -

at this point i'm not sure what can be done, i'm no sage filled with infinite wisdom. But i can recognise that what is happening will not work. That what is happening is doing more harm than good.

Then what were the "racist lies" you mentioned?

Also, as i asked, what other course fo action is there?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    That's good and all but why don't deploy riot control before the rioting and looting just to prevent it keep thugs at bay?
    Two reasons really.

Just like with police brutality, you dont know where and when it is going to happen so you cant have someone on standby to stop it.

And cities are focusing their manpower on the peaceful protest and ignoring the rioting. Lot easier to wall off a street against peaceful assemblies than it is to break up riots or looting.

No you have weaselled around the question so you wouldn’t have to answer. But said weaselling does answer the second question, you clearly aren’t honest enough to give an answer.

What makes your weaselling even sadder is that there is an actual answer you could have given to make the damage support BLM but I doubt you could come up with it while trying to be dishonest and avoid answers.
    I've showed the outcome of the protests, i've shown victims of the violence. I've explained how i think its harming the cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Then what were the "racist lies" you mentioned?

Also, as i asked, what other course fo action is there?
    The lies of racist, that black folks are lazy and subhuman. i don't for a moment believe that one human is less than another based on their race.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've showed the outcome of the protests, i've shown victims of the violence. I've explained how i think its harming the cause.
    Yes I get that your dishonest And can’t actually answer any questions on what you think as doing so would dismantle your bogus views. you don’t need to keep pleading your case.

Yes I get that your dishonest And can’t actually answer any questions on what you think as doing so would dismantle your bogus views. you don’t need to keep pleading your case.
    ok, then we are back to you support violence and destruction then. carry on cheering a movement that will bring about no change.

Why are you basically making the she was raped because she dressed slutty and was asking for it argument adapted to race issues?

Racists will always adjust their narrative so that literally anyone does to oppose racism or racist policies is seen as unressonable. Case in point: people losing their shit over Kapernick kneeling when less than 20 years ago no on even gave a shit if players were on the field or in the locker room.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, then we are back to you support violence and destruction then. carry on cheering a movement that will bring about no change.
    Let me guess; you also would have opposed the civil rights movement in the '50s and '60s, and the gay rights movements after that?

Both integrally and necessarily included violence. Stonewall is still a touchstone for the gay rights movement for a reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure I support violence and destruction good thing that my supporting those things has nothing to do with BLM though!

15+ Year Old Account
    #11409 in a thread about yet another year of BLM protests would disagree with "those aren't conflicting viewpoints" because if you were right, the majority of protesters would be rioters not the minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Why are you basically making the she was raped because she dressed slutty and was asking for it argument adapted to race issues?

Racists will always adjust their narrative so that literally anyone does to oppose racism or racist policies is seen as unressonable. Case in point: people losing their shit over Kapernick kneeling when less than 20 years ago no on even gave a shit if players were on the field or in the locker room.
    I'm not. I'm showing that events during and the destruction caused by the protests isn't not going to help black lives. Did it work for Rodney king? nope, not working now either.