Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    It's absurd because he himself said in an interview he's going into harm's way.

- - - Updated - - -

Just yesterday I linked you an interview with Kyle where he himself states he's going into harm's way.

You're just trolling at this point, aren't you?
    Did you listen to that interview? He said, "I am going into harm's way if someone is injured and that is why I have my rifle"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    First of all, you're literally just vomiting out right wing talking points, and it's clear given you're linking videos by Mark Dice and Collion Noir.

One's a conspiracy theorist and wingnut, whilst the other is a gun toting lunatic who thinks everything becomes better when ammo is involved.

Furthermore, asking if someone is okay or claiming to be an EMT or running around with a fire extinguisher does not absolve someone of murder.

As far as trying to 'smear' is concerned. This boy murdered people. His life was NOT in danger. Doesn't matter whether any or all of the victims had sketchy pasts, it's not within his remit to take lives. So please, drop the bad faith bullshit and call it what it is.

If you're so interested in pearl clutching, you wouldn't be opposing a movement looking for criminal justice reforms. But here you are anyway.
    If I charge at you while shouting, would you consider your life in danger ?

10+ Year Old Account
    His life was NOT in danger.
    I don’t know... judging by her decision making, I wouldn’t sit in a card driven by his mother for 15 miles. I don’t want to be a car crash victim, because a tree looked like antifa.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I consider people coming closer than 5 feet from me without a mask, endangering my life, I guess I can shoot them...right?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I bet you would jump, if elevator doors open and you see me on the other side. I know this, because it happens with sometimes same people, every fucking day. I literally walk into a 7/11, with a mask on and my hands is the air, until the cashier makes eye contact.

Please don’t shoot me...

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

If I charge at you while shouting, would you consider your life in danger?
    Am I running around with an AR15? If I am, you're probably running at me because I have a fucking gun in my hand.

If I'm unarmed and you're running at me, I will try and stop you from harming me should that be your motive. I will not try and kill you. If I'm unable to do so myself, I'll haul ass to the nearest person or group of people who can support me in disengaging you. I will not try and kill you.

Hope this helps. Also on a separate note, if these guys are looking to 'protect', why not use rubber bullets? Why shoot to kill?
    Last edited by DingDongKing; 2020-09-03 at 01:05 PM.

Am I running around with an AR15? If I am, you're probably running at me because I have a fucking gun in my hand.

If I'm unarmed and you're running at me, I will try and stop you from harming me should that be your motive. I will not try and kill you. If I'm unable to do so myself, I'll haul ass to the nearest person or group of people who can support me in disengaging you. I will not try and kill you.

Hope this helps.
    It is kinda easy with hindshight and behind the safety of a monitor to say: I won't kill you.

If you are armed, and I am charging you to disarm you, how can you know I won't use the weapon against you or that I won't beat the shit out of you ?

And smart people do not run toward an armed person with their bare hands, they run in the opposite direction, so if one person is stupid enough to run toward an armed person, how do you know he won't do stupid things like beating the shit of you and such ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you listen to that interview? He said, "I am going into harm's way if someone is injured and that is why I have my rifle"
    That does not change the fact that he was willing to go into harm's way?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

That does not change the fact that he was willing to go into harm's way?
    It is different that you are implying. He would go into harm's way to protect someone else, not for shooting people like in a firing range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Charlottesville happened, and all the wingnuts here claimed it was self-defense because there was (somehow) irrefutable proof that his car was attacked first, and the court basically said "lmao no, go eat a dick, this is murder"?

Do we really want to go through the same cycle? Do you people not ever get tired of being wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    It is kinda easy with hindshight and behind the safety of a monitor to say: I won't kill you.
    Take it from the other perspective... I was 6 4 200 pounds when I was 14... I’m 6 8 300 at 40+... I live with everyone around me in fear, for the last 25 years... my experience is more concerned with you not killing me, because you are afraid for no fucking reason. If someone charges me, my first reaction would be to side step and start saying “I’m not a threat” repeatedly.

Edit: I have a greater concern of someone killing me out of ignorant fear, than some criminal on the street. I’m not a good target for criminals... I live in this neighborhood for over 5 years... our house is the only one that hasn’t been robbed and neighbors don’t even say shit to me about it... I get to read about it on next door....
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-03 at 01:16 PM.

If you are armed, and I am charging you to disarm you, how can you know I won't use the weapon against you or that I won't beat the shit out of you ?

And smart people do not run toward an armed person with their bare hands, they run in the opposite direction, so if one person is stupid enough to run toward an armed person, how do you know he won't do stupid things like beating the shit of you and such ?
    Here's the thing: I don't use guns. Your entire conversation point at that juncture is moot.

As far as your second point goes, you admit that a man with a gun is an active threat and is more likely to cause harm than be in harm's way.

Yet, here you are defending the man who caused the harm than one who was in arm's way. Even if you say, 'you know what them victims were stupid for running at a guy with a gun', they didn't commit murder. The guy with the gun did. It's why he deserves to go to prison.

15+ Year Old Account

I am pretty sure not even in the US you can use this line of defense: "well, he was obviously stupid for running at me, I mean, I was armed, what did he expect to happen?" and expect a positive outcome for your case.

- - - Updated - - -

It is different that you are implying. He would go into harm's way to protect someone else, not for shooting people like in a firing range.
    Moving goal posts, of course.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I am pretty sure not even in the US you can use this line of defense: "well, he was obviously stupid for running at me, I mean, I was armed, what did he expect to happen?" and expect a positive outcome for your case.
    And I am pretty sure it will be more or less the line of his defense. What else could it be ?

And I am not moving goal post at all, I am just saying that you are extremely biaised since you did not want to understand what he meant.

And I am pretty sure it will be more or less the line of his defense. What else could it be ?

And I am not moving goal post at all, I am just saying that you are extremely biaised since you did not want to understand what he meant.
    1. If that's his defence, he's going to jail. Because he murdered people for running at him with the potential that they may harm him.

2. Yeah, you're moving goalposts. Like I said, you're bordering on windup merchantry just to make a 'point'. It's not going very well.

I'm going to go back to ignoring your posts short of you quoting me, because it's quite tedious.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that's all he has as defense, then don't be surprised to see life in prison.

The Charlottesville murderer tried that.

Spoiler: it didn't work.

Moving goal posts, of course.
    If your point was strong you wouldn't need to resort to selective quoting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    If your point was strong you wouldn't need to resort to selective quoting.
    And another thing you don't know the meaning of, come on russiabot, grab a dictionary at times because currently, all you're doing is embarrassing your programmers.

How many people did you kill in high school? I am only asking because that must have been a nightmare for you being unable to cope with situations without resorting to slaughtering everyone around you.

As for hindsight maybe just maybe shooting someone in the head in front of a mob was not a good idea. The mob charged at him after he killed someone off camera.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2020-09-03 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Remember when Charlottesville happened, and all the wingnuts here claimed it was self-defense because there was (somehow) irrefutable proof that his car was attacked first, and the court basically said "lmao no, go eat a dick, this is murder"?

Do we really want to go through the same cycle? Do you people not ever get tired of being wrong?
    Difference is, back then, we had an Attorney General, who called it what it was, Murder and Terrorism. What a weird feeling, to somehow miss Jeff Sessions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Difference is, back then, we had an Attorney General, who called it what it was, Murder and Terrorism. What a weird feeling, to somehow miss Jeff Sessions.
    Federal AGs has little to do with state prosecutors thankfully.

They can (and have) told him to go fuck a pine-cone.