some shit will be going down in Louisville tommorow hopefully no one gets shot, 2 heavily armed groups with very poor training gonna be squaring up.

Not Fucking Around Coalition - all black self styled new black panthers (one shot himself last time they gathered)
    United Pharaoh's Guard - local anti racist
    National Patriotic Defense Team - rightwing cop lovers

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    some shit will be going down in Louisville tommorow hopefully no one gets shot, 2 heavily armed groups with very poor training gonna be squaring up.

Not Fucking Around Coalition - all black self styled new black panthers (one shot himself last time they gathered)
    United Pharaoh's Guard - local anti racist
    National Patriotic Defense Team - rightwing cop lovers
    Man, I'd love to find a large, empty field somewhere to let these nutters all safely antagonize each other until someone accidentally shoots themselves (again) or shoots at another group, and then it just turns into a circular firing squad of stupid.

Do this shit where you're not gonna potentially harm others and cause property damage should the bullets start flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I'd love to find a large, empty field somewhere to let these nutters all safely antagonize each other until someone accidentally shoots themselves (again) or shoots at another group, and then it just turns into a circular firing squad of stupid.

Do this shit where you're not gonna potentially harm others and cause property damage should the bullets start flying.
    they will probably just square up with the right wingers hiding behind cops and the wannabe panthers filming marching videos for the gram.

I am always impressed by how much bravado it is.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    https://www.nwherald.com/2020/08/28/...-with/afbjy6p/

Zero chance that the self defense defense will work. So much for the chuds repeating it all the time.
    Shooting somebody in the back makes it clear-cut its not self-defense.
    I have been stating this for several days since I started this account. And there have been some that have adamantly said they didn't see it so they will go with Rittenhouse's account or the videos that didn't catch everything. Especially the first witness/victim that was a black guy that Rittenhouse pointed his gun at. Which is assault with a deadly weapon.

Apparently the car that plowed through protesters in NYC was filled with Trump supporters who were protected by officers as the entered the car before driving through the crowd. Glad the cops are protecting people who *checks notes* go on to commit vehicular assault. Plates are known, now we just hope the cops will actually arrest them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Apparently the car that plowed through protesters in NYC was filled with Trump supporters who were protected by officers as the entered the car before driving through the crowd. Glad the cops are protecting people who *checks notes* go on to commit vehicular assault. Plates are known, now we just hope the cops will actually arrest them.
    So, we are going to be waiting a while, aren't we?

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, we are going to be waiting a while, aren't we?
    *insert image of skeleton waiting*

Probably. I'm sure that citizens will find it before the police, with access to far more surveillance tools, will. And that police will be suspiciously busy when called to apprehend the driver for questioning, multiple times.

I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I get for Biden that going silent has been working well but this police reform issue is something that could really benefit him if he spoke up and had a legit plan. I get that from time to time he does put out statements but he's way too quiet here in comparison to Trump who is trying to capitalize on the "defund the police" movement to make it seem like the left want anarchy with his nutty fan base. Keeping quiet has worked alright thus far but at some point the guy has got to get more vocal, Trump at the moment is stating Biden's opinion for him more than he is himself lol.
    You mean something like this?

https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...MENDATIONS.pdf

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/31/polit...ech/index.html
    "Do you really feel safer under Donald Trump?" Biden asked repeatedly in a speech in Pittsburgh.
    “I want to be very clear about all of this: Rioting is not protesting. Looting is not protesting. Setting fires is not protesting. None of this is protesting. It's lawlessness, plain and simple. And those who do it should be prosecuted," Biden said. "Violence will not bring change, it will only bring destruction. It's wrong in every way."
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-04 at 10:19 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

He hasn’t been silent. He spoke about the protests today and spoke about them at Kenosha yesterday. As far as a police reform plan is concerned, I’m sure it’ll come. The debates haven’t even started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes like that. Right now he should be spending every possible moment getting on TV and getting his message out there. If you ask most Biden supporters where he stands on police reforms I doubt they would know anything in the article you just linked. Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    He hasn’t been silent. He spoke about the protests today and spoke about them at Kenosha yesterday. As far as a police reform plan is concerned, I’m sure it’ll come. The debates haven’t even started yet.
    Already came...
    https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uplo...MENDATIONS.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Yes like that. Right now he should be spending every possible moment getting on TV and getting his message out there. If you ask most Biden supporters where he stands on police reforms I doubt they would know anything in the article you just linked. Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?
    What? He has literally been broadcasting from Kenosha for 2 days... what TV are you watching? Just about every news paper is going nuts over Biden finally lashing out at Trump over the last few days. Is your TV a potato?
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-04 at 10:22 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

What? He has literally been broadcasting from Kenosha for 2 days... what TV are you watching?
    This is shocking news to you that people don't know Biden's stances on this issue or a wide range? Dude's been the invisible man for much of the last few months.

10+ Year Old Account
    . Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?
    Page 7:

PROTECTING COMMUNITIES BY REFORMING OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

You couldn’t scroll to the next bold point... lol

He is the only one that has a plan. Trump NEVER had a plan. And Biden isn't keeping quiet, he has been making videos and going places for a while now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is shocking news to you that people don't know Biden's stances on this issue or a wide range? Dude's been the invisible man for much of the last few months.
    No it’s not, because me asking you what you watch, was a leading question... I know what you watch... I know that despite showing you evidence of the contrary, you will continue to cling to them as the truth. No... not shocking at all...

Only to people that don't watch anything but Fox News. I have seen him consistently, not every night, but he isn't putting his foot in his mouth like Trump is by disparaging Military families and soldiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He is the only one that has a plan. Trump NEVER had a plan. And Biden isn't keeping quiet, he has been making videos and going places for a while now.
    Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................

Page 7:

PROTECTING COMMUNITIES BY REFORMING OUR CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

You couldn’t scroll to the next bold point... lol
    You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?

-snip-
    I know. I think the poster was asking about why he wasn’t talking about it in his speeches or town halls.

- - - Updated - - -

You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?
    ‘He’s got no damn plan!’ ‘I ain’t reading that!’