Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................
    Yeah, if any of those showed it, they might switch to Biden because they aren't fully in on the orange Trump kool-aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I know. I think the poster was asking about why he wasn’t talking about it in his speeches or town halls.

- - - Updated - - -

‘He’s got no damn plan!’ ‘I ain’t reading that!’
    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all? No common courtesy of even saying where to start?
    Yes, I expect you to scroll down to page 7, of a document you claim doesn’t exist. I guess I should apologize... I really should...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Fox isn’t showing it and Trump’s twitter isn’t showing it and OAN isn’t showing it and InfoWars isn’t showing it and Tim Pool isn’t showing it and Sargon Of Akkad isn’t showing it................
    Tim Pool can go fuck himself. Most fucking annoying grifter around. He dropped his charade sometime ago by ‘confirming’ he’s voting for Trump. Even though he’s been an alt-right lackey for years.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Only to people that don't watch anything but Fox News. I have seen him consistently, not every night, but he isn't putting his foot in his mouth like Trump is by disparaging Military families and soldiers.
    I'm not saying Biden is never in the news, but are we really going to pretend that he hasn't spent more time at home as opposed to the campaign trail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tim Pool can go fuck himself. Most fucking annoying grifter around. He dropped his charade sometime ago by ‘confirming’ he’s voting for Trump. Even though he’s been an alt-right lackey for years.
    I just had to block him from popping up on my YouTube... If his survival kit for the upcoming civil war keeps selling out, I have no reason to watch.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

I'm not saying Biden is never in the news, but are we really going to pretend that he hasn't spent more time at home as opposed to the campaign trail?
    Are you aware that there’s a pandemic on? Are you aware that he’s been very visible despite this? Do you know how virtual conferencing works? Do you know how live streams work? Biden has been fundraising from ‘home’ for 6 months and has out-raised Mango Unchained who uses every television press conference as a Trump rally. Quit the concern trolling. It’s weak as fuck and has no basis in fact.

Yes, I expect you to scroll down to page 7, of a document you claim doesn’t exist. I guess I should apologize... I really should...
    I'm curious have you ever gotten someone to change their mind on a political stance ever? lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you aware that there’s a pandemic on? Are you aware that he’s been very visible despite this? Do you know how virtual conferencing works? Do you know how live streams work?
    No doubt but at the same time Biden has to get on the trail more than he has. He is winning now, but we saw what happened last time. Feels like Joe could be going at this far more aggressively than he has.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, most people spend more time at home, than at work. That’s how things work...

Dude... It’s not Biden’s problem if your news source is refusing to cover his campaign. What do you want him to do? Bitch about the evil MSM of Fox News not giving him coverage? Sorry... Trump has that tact covered... I prefer he does what he has been and focus on the issues, regardless if Fox News refuses to cover it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious have you ever gotten someone to change their mind on a political stance ever? lol
    No, I just enjoy pointing out bullshit. You think I can compete with the number Fox has done on their viewers? I’m not that crazy... lol?

The little weasel was actually telling people to ‘stock up on guns and ammo’ the other day. Same wuss who thought Sweden was filled with no go zones and shat his pants. Cannot stand that prick.

No, most people spend more time at home, than at work. That’s how things work...

Dude... It’s not Biden’s problem if your news source is refusing to cover his campaign. What do you want him to do? Bitch about the evil MSM of Fox News not giving him coverage? Sorry... Trump has that tact covered... I prefer he does what he has been and focus on the issues, regardless if Fox News refuses to cover it.
    He's running for President though. This isn't a part time job lol. A lot is on the line. No need to bitch but he really should be out there more than he has been.

No doubt but at the same time Biden has to get on the trail more than he has. He is winning now, but we saw what happened last time. Feels like Joe could be going at this far more aggressively than he has.
    Was Hillary not "out enough" last time? I mean, she was constantly on the campaign trail and that wasn't what lost the election for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    The little weasel was actually telling people to ‘stock up on guns and ammo’ the other day. Same wuss who thought Sweden was filled with no go zones and shat his pants.
    That’s liable... The presidential bunker includes a toilet...

- - - Updated - - -

He's running for President though. This isn't a part time job lol. A lot is on the line. No need to bitch but he really should be out there more than he has been.
    People who don’t work most of the say are not working part time. How much do you think people who have jobs, work during the day? Full time jobs...

He could be campaigning 24/7... you wouldn’t know... why is this even an issue for you?

I'm curious have you ever gotten someone to change their mind on a political stance ever? lol.
    No one is here to change your mind or anyone else’s. Especially since you’re chatting shit, pal. :/

No offence, but you have no clue what you’re talking about. And that is a fact regardless of whether Biden goes on to win or lose. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is here to change your mind or anyone else’s.
    Dude... In the same thread... on the same page... he is complaining that Biden’s policy I linked is too overwhelming and that there isn’t enough of it...

I don't know, has he spent less time at home than Trump has at his resorts, golfing, and stealing money from tax payers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Eeek... This isn’t the election thread... I’ll tag you with this question in that thread... this is way off topic.
    Last edited by Felya; 2020-09-04 at 10:43 PM.

Are you aware that there’s a pandemic on? Are you aware that he’s been very visible despite this? Do you know how virtual conferencing works? Do you know how live streams work? Biden has been fundraising from ‘home’ for 6 months and has out-raised Mango Unchained who uses every television press conference as a Trump rally. Quit the concern trolling. It’s weak as fuck and has no basis in fact.
    Mango Unchained, I like that lol.

Dude... In the same thread... on the same page... he is complaining that Biden’s policy I linked is too overwhelming and that there isn’t enough of it...
    ‘Oh my, there’s a clear lack of water in this swimming pool’. ‘Erm, it’s filled with water’. ‘What, you’re expecting me to measure how much it is? I just said there wasn’t enough based on how I felt! I don’t have time to qualify my argument!’

Yes like that. Right now he should be spending every possible moment getting on TV and getting his message out there. If you ask most Biden supporters where he stands on police reforms I doubt they would know anything in the article you just linked. Also quick question, is that whole article about climate change or do they actually get to criminal justice reform at some point?
    You went from he should be doing something that he is already doing, then complain he should be doing it more, so the next play from the right's playbook will be to complain he's doing it too much.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You went from he should be doing something that he is already doing, then complain he should be doing it more, so the next play from the right's playbook will be to complain he's doing it too much.
    Oh man, did he make you look foolish:

You linked me a 110 page article and want me to skim through it all?
    Ha! You got the order wrong...