10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Two people have been arrested, plotting to bring multiple firearms and...a saw....eww...to peaceful protests.
    UPDATE: They were Blue Lives Matter supporters.

So before any Trump supporters in these forums continue with anything like "well this one BLM supporter did XXX" if you cite the worst of, say, BLM, I get to rebutt with the worst of Blue Lives Matter. Think carefully before you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You went from he should be doing something that he is already doing, then complain he should be doing it more, so the next play from the right's playbook will be to complain he's doing it too much.
    Weak troll attempt. Everyone knows Biden's strategy for months has been to lay low. Linking a 100 page article that he didn't write that includes *all* of his stances without actually trying to point out where I could find the information is just lazy. Do you think you are out of touch with common voters at all? How many people do you know that have read that document entirely? lol. How about how many that have at least skimmed the document over?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

People who don’t work most of the say are not working part time. How much do you think people who have jobs, work during the day? Full time jobs...

He could be campaigning 24/7... you wouldn’t know... why is this even an issue for you?
    Campaigning is more than a full time job. The fate of our country is at stake. Biden has been noticeably absent a lot. Not every day, but he's really allowing Trump to once again over shadow him on the campaign trail. Why is this an issue? Because we need to get Trump the fuck out of office and Biden's lead is not so large that I feel comfortable assuming that he's won.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    -snip-
    Not a soul is assuming Joe Biden's won. But campaigning is also a marathon, and not a sprint. Also, read this if you don't want to read 110 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I know. I think the poster was asking about why he wasn’t talking about it in his speeches or town halls.

‘He’s got no damn plan!’ ‘I ain’t reading that!’
    I'm afraid you misunderstand what I'm saying. Biden's message isn't clear to a lot of voters. We don't see him on the campaign trail a whole lot, I get there's a virus but there's a lot on the line with this election. As it stands right now most democrats are not excited about the guy but rather voting for him because they don't want Trump to win. Pretty concerning as we need people that actually show up to the polls. Same thing happened with Bernie Sanders twice, lots of word of mouth support and mentioned all over the internet but on voting day a lot of his crowd ends up staying home. He's got to give his voters something to be excited about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid you misunderstand what I'm saying. Biden's message isn't clear to a lot of voters. We don't see him on the campaign trail a whole lot, I get there's a virus but there's a lot on the line with this election. As it stands right now most democrats are not excited about the guy but rather voting for him because they don't want Trump to win. Pretty concerning as we need people that actually show up to the polls. Same thing happened with Bernie Sanders twice, lots of word of mouth support and mentioned all over the internet but on voting day a lot of his crowd ends up staying home. He's got to give his voters something to be excited about.
    And I'm you seriously underestimate how attractive getting Trump out of office is because of your personal distaste for the Democrats, meaning your vote was never really in consideration for them anyway. Lol.

Hint:

> "People aren't deplorable racists, they only voted for Trump because Hillary was so bad."
    > "Trump being so bad isn't enough for Biden to win, they only turn up to vote based on deeper ideology."

Both of these statements can't be true, which makes it doubly hilarious that the right wing has picked up this particular talking point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I can see a case for where you're coming from, but I don't agree. This is a highly unusual election across the board. Usual rules don't apply.

Also, the difference between Biden and Bernie is stark. I live in the UK and I know moderate Democrats here who were like 'not Bernie'.

So that notion of 'no one came out in force for Bernie' speaks to how small that internet voting base actually is versus an establishment candidate.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is a separate thread for election discussion, please continue there.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    https://www.nwherald.com/2020/08/28/...-with/afbjy6p/

Zero chance that the self defense defense will work. So much for the chuds repeating it all the time.
    Shooting somebody in the back makes it clear-cut its not self-defense.
    Bullet entered the back because he fell towards his victim after being shot.

"McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the
    defendant’s gun. McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing
    motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun.
    Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when
    the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the
    barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis
    stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired. McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum
    was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant)."

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Bullet entered the back because he fell towards his victim after being shot.

"McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the
    defendant’s gun. McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing
    motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun.
    Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when
    the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the
    barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis
    stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired. McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum
    was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant)."
    I have read the first sentence 10 times. I have read the following explanation of that 5 times.

It makes literally no sense to me.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to admit, "he grabbed my gun and used me to shoot himself" is not something I would ever try in court. Of course, I also don't think I'd need a defense of any such kind.

I have read the first sentence 10 times. I have read the following explanation of that 5 times.

When the victim(Kyle) shot Rosenbaum, his assailant was leaning forwards and attempting to grab his gun, he would have kept falling forwards when shot and thus exposed his back to subsequent bullets. My bet is that when a more complete autopsy report is available you will find that the shot in the back as an extremely high angle of incident.

There has been no indication that Rosenbaum attempted to retreat, all shots from Kyle came within one second and began when Rosenbaum made an attempt to grab the gun.

When the victim(Kyle) shot Rosenbaum, his assailant was leaning forwards and attempting to grab his gun, he would have kept falling forwards when shot and thus exposed his back to subsequent bullets. My bet is that when a more complete autopsy report is available you will find that the shot in the back as an extremely high angle of incident.

There has been no indication that Rosenbaum attempted to retreat, all shots from Kyle came within one second and began when Rosenbaum made an attempt to grab the gun.
    You wrote...

Bullet entered the back because he fell towards his victim after being shot. (Bold, underlined and embiggening of the font by me for emphasis)
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account

You are saying he shot him, even though he failed to grab his gun?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You wrote...

Bullet entered the back because he fell towards his victim after being shot. (Bold, underlined and embiggening of the font by me for emphasis)
    Yes, Kyle shot 4 times in the space of a second. When the first bullet hit the other 3 hit AFTER he had already been shot and thus, probably falling forwards due to momentum. Do you not understand how time or physics work?

10+ Year Old Account
    So how many front flips did he do in one second?
    /s

You are saying he shot him, even though he failed to grab his gun?
    Based on witness testimony he shot him when he was attempting to grab the gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based on witness testimony he shot him when he was attempting to grab the gun.
    But, you said he was shot in the back, thus was no longer grabbing the gun? I don’t understand how he could be reaching for the gun, backwards...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yes, Kyle shot 4 times in the space of a second. When the first bullet hit the other 3 hit AFTER he had already been shot and thus, probably falling forwards due to momentum. Do you not understand how time or physics work?
    The only way for that to work is if he spun around, not fall forward or fall forward fee over his head. For what you're saying to have happened he'd have to have bent in half at the waist like a deflated blow up doll.

I know the facts don't match up with your bias, but that's not a blank check to rewrite reality and come for me.

But, you said he was shot in the back, thus was no longer grabbing the gun? I don’t understand how he could be reaching for the gun, backwards...
    Do you not understand how the human body articulates? Do you really think Rosenbaum was even capable of turning around after a bullet shattered his pelvis? Go set up a camera on a 5 foot tall tripod, now fall forwards towards it. Watch the recording and witness how your back becomes exposed to the camera. Or just find someone that fences and have them explain to you how they have managed to get hit in the back while facing their opponent.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way for that to work is if he spun around, not fall forward or fall forward fee over his head. For what you're saying to have happened he'd have to have bent in half at the waist like a deflated blow up doll.

I know the facts don't match up with your bias, but that's not a blank check to rewrite reality and come for me.
    The bias clouding judgement here is not mine.

The bias clouding judgement here is not mine.
    lol ok. Says the guy treating the defense attorney's words as gospel even though they don't match up with physics.

At best what you described would be a glancing blow from the bullet, not a full on GSW. Its ok, your little white nationalist hero is just a white nationalist, it will be ok. Society won't fall and the white man won't cast into the sea, so there's no reason to invent shit.