Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    None of you know.
    Except those of us who actually worked in hospitals. Maybe if you didn't and you're just here to troll you should stay out of this particular aspect of the conversation.

Yes, I mean who DOESN'T spend their free time in local hospitals studying the activities of their security? What'r you uninformed or something?
    I don't. But like, some of us have family members who have been in the hospital frequently or for long periods of time. You kinda get used to some of the hospital shit when you're spending a chunk of your time supporting family recovering from illness/surgeries.

Not sure why such a concept would be inconceivable to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In most hospitals, actually. Yes, they have security, but they also have mental health professionals that respond to people, you know, having a mental health crisis.

When was the last time you spent any time in a hospital?
    Oh it’s been a while but I can’t imagine things have changed any. I was in a mental hospital for about a week when I was like 16 (10+years ago) cause I had a breakdown. It was the police that restrained me and took me there and there was a police officer in the room whenever I met with the shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Except those of us who actually worked in hospitals. Maybe if you didn't and you're just here to troll you should stay out of this particular aspect of the conversation.
    Working in a hospital means shit. You can still have a garbage perspective. Not to mention your entire argument was based around a strawman.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are a joke.
    Not as much of a joke as police de-escalation training, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Working in a hospital means shit. You can still have a garbage perspective. Not to mention your entire argument was based around a strawman.
    Sounds like you just made up a bunch of bullshit because you don't actually have an argument and are just here to troll. You're done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Oh it’s been a while but I can’t imagine things have changed any. I was in a mental hospital for about a week when I was like 16 (10+years ago) cause I had a breakdown. It was the police that restrained me and took me there and there was a police officer in the room whenever I met with the shrink.
    That's a bad thing. You do get how that's a bad thing, right?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    How typically bigoted of you.

It also explains so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I whine about police because that's what the media told me to do.
    How old are you?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It also explains so much.
    Ironically, it's where you people belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, it's where you people belong.
    Alanis, who is bigoted now?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Just report Dormie and ignore.

It's adorable how the ideologues think they're real people.

10+ Year Old Account
    How typically bigoted of you.
    I'm not entirely sure how it's bigoted to point out that a minor who is going through a mental health crisis being arrested and treated like a criminal during their recovery is a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's adorable how the ideologues think they're real people.
    It’s funnier when seeing someone attack the media, in defense of the government. Even funnier, is to hear someone claim this is somehow new. I’m sorry, when Rodney King riots happened, we had an idiot of a president in Bush, but he was still a million times smarter than Trump. The riots ended fairly quick... no blaming the media... just accountability and leadership. Something if your are too young to remember, is just an example of the deterioration of social norms under Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Being white has its advantages, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s funnier when seeing someone attack the media, in defense of the government. Even funnier, is to hear someone claim this is somehow new. I’m sorry, when Rodney King riots happened, we had an idiot of a president in Bush, but he was still a million times smarter than Trump. The riots ended fairly quick... no blaming the media... just accountability and leadership. Something if your are too young to remember, is just an example of the deterioration of social norms under Trump.
    lol, so adorable

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I'm not entirely sure how it's bigoted to point out that a minor who is going through a mental health crisis being arrested and treated like a criminal during their recovery is a bad thing.
    Hey now, these cops really showed restraint by not killing him!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, so adorable
    No one liners? No calling me bigoted? I’ll let you figure out what just happened...